pokerlife

Don Juan
Reaction score
ITs crazy how after a breakup you hear a sad fukin song on the radio and your heart or gut tells you to car her up and pour your heart out telling her how much you care for her.
In your brain it seems like the right thing to do to get her to realize that your a good guy and really do care for her. But once you do that $hit it never works out how you want it to.. Why do yall think we feel this way is it from to many movies or what? I just got out of a relationship last week and i have to talk myself out of calling her every night.
FUKIN SUKKKKKKKKKKKKS

jophil28

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
pokerlife said:
ITs crazy how after a breakup you hear a sad fukin song on the radio and your heart or gut tells you to car her up and pour your heart out telling her how much you care for her.
In your brain it seems like the right thing to do to get her to realize that your a good guy and really do care for her. But once you do that $hit it never works out how you want it to.. Why do yall think we feel this way is it from to many movies or what? I just got out of a relationship last week and i have to talk myself out of calling her every night.
FUKIN SUKKKKKKKKKKKKS
You need to use the AA strategy directly after a break up. Abstain "one day at a time."
The WORST thing that you can do is try to schmooze your way back into a reconciliation by "pouring your heart out " BAD !
IF you do any of that you immediately put her way above you and you start to BEG and PLEAD like a hungry neglected dog.
You need SELF RESPECT way more than you need her or her pvssy.

You might want to spill your story all out here - rather than thinking how you can fix what is probably broken beyond repair.

Stay strong.

pokerlife

Don Juan
Reaction score
Your right Phil it just sucks.. Ive been staying busy playing golf and stuff but at night when i goto bed its tuff her not being there.
Lol i sound like a bich!! I know im gona be ok its just one of those areas of life where we can choose to become a stronger man after going through it or we can become a bigger doormat for the next chick to walk on.
Seems all the answers are always inside us we just choose not to accept some of them.

DJ Noble

Don Juan
Reaction score
pokerlife said:
its just one of those areas of life where we can choose to become a stronger man after going through it or we can become a bigger doormat for the next chick to walk on.
You nailed it. The way you choose to handle this breakup will mold you into the man you are about to become. You recognize this. Many others in similar situations are blind to this fact. When you bounce back, you'll be able to draw strength from how you managed to move on with your life in such a trying time.

Seems all the answers are always inside us we just choose not to accept some of them.
I couldn't agree more. Priceless statement. :up:

pokerlife

Don Juan
Reaction score
I just called the chick to leave a message on her phone told her i bagged up all her stuff and that i would drop it off to her or she could pick it up..
Soon as i hang up with her voice mail she calls on the call waiting so i click over and she ask about her stuff she left at my house lol.. I was like ya i just left u a message you can pick it up whenever. I was cool on the phone just like whatever its not a big deal kinda tone and told her to take care.
Suks guys but im hangin in there

pokerlife

Don Juan
Reaction score
DJArlington said:
who broke up with who ?
I broke up with her because i went through her cell phone one night and found out she has been talking with her ex boyfriend,.. Why do you ask?

jophil28

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
pokerlife said:
I broke up with her because i went through her cell phone one night and found out she has been talking with her ex boyfriend,.. Why do you ask?
Did she have any unfinished business with him ? Finances, business together, house, loans or such ? If not she was just trawling for some cheap attention from another man - in this case she was branch swinging backwards.

If she had no LEGITIMATE reason (by YOUR definition) then you did goodly to dump her , my son.

jophil28

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
pokerlife said:
..to become a stronger man after going through it or we can become a bigger doormat for the next chick to walk on.
Yes, and if you go back to her, you become a willing doormat for HER to walk on.
Don't even think about it.

pokerlife

Don Juan
Reaction score
I hear you Phil its just always hard right after a breakup..
And he contacted her first telling her that he missed her and still loved her.He was her first love im guessing because she is only 20. Anyways she told him that she still cared for him and missed him so that was enough for me. She was acting different and i felt it is the reason i went through her phone. Myself im trying to be happy for her i mean no one is perfect and i hope she lives happily ever after with him.
Lol My EGO and my Tom Tom doesnt feel this way at this very moment but in my heart i wish her the best. IF I stay angry at her and at life then what good does that do? I try to embrace the pain and somehow use it to mold me into a better man. One thing i have learnt is that music can become your best friend in times like these. It helps to bring what your feeling to the surface so you can get it out of your system and move on.
Later guys ill keep you updated and thanks for the support

IronStar

Don Juan
Reaction score
You did the right thing. Props for not hating on her, doesnt get you anywhere in the end but right now you got to look after number one, & keep putting one foot in front of the other. Preferably in the opposite direction she's going. Its sucks big time, I know.

pokerlife said:
Ya know, something I learned the hard way is listening to sad songs f*cks me in the head, they are the LAST thing I need to listen to after a breakup. Puts me in a bad place. In hindsight, I should have pulled every dopey song off my iPod & listened to some Iron Maiden instead.

pokerlife

Don Juan
Reaction score
Sup guys went out with some friends tonight and drank a little.. Anyways had a good buzz going and started to think about the bich so i called her up.. She answers and i ask her what shes doing and she says going out to the club with some friends.. I tell her i was pretty drubk then ask her if she wanted some company later and she says NO!! After that i tell her im drunk so dont take anything i said serious and then tell her BYE BICH and hang up..
I know i cracked but i was pretty drunk and yall know how that can be.

pokerlife

Don Juan
Reaction score
Lol thanks for the advice bro... You read me like a book i wrote a long azz message to her on myspace biching her out but i never sent it.. How the fuk did you know HAHAh..
Anyways i called her phone and told her she needs to pik her stuff up by tomorrow or im throwing it out because im tired of looking at the chit..
And yes i know shes young but dam she was so nice and innocent i realy thought she was different.. I know i know i shouldnt think of her as the one but thats why im back on this site to get my head straight. You guys really do help when we need to vent or need advice.. Thanks

pokerlife

Don Juan
Reaction score
The reason i felt she was different was because she made me the center of her world the first year.. She would come to my house everynight after work to the point that she was smothering me...
She was just to shy i guess she never talked much and we didnt have to much in common but she was sweet and seemed like a good person.
Anyways if i was you next time oh girl calls you, i would tag it and tell her you will give her a call in 3 months.