Post your thoughts

tactic

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
When a girl you've seen several times but hasn't really waved at you and doesn't really notice you, or know you but has seen you before.. and then a (bit new) guy comes and then a week later (i don't know what happened or how), the girl sees him behind her and waves at her.. what would it mean?

Make a list.

- She might've known him before.

tactic

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Having 969 posts or 970 means i posted alot.

I meant..

Let's say you have seen a girl, you've seen her several times she has probaly seen you. You haven't talked to her and she hasn't. So we haven't talked to each other. Let's say there was a new guy who came (like a new classmate), then a week later you see the girl waving at him. Would it show that the new guy did something or the girl knew the guy before?

Tedward

Don Juan
Reaction score
Does it matter? If you're interested in her, and it seems like you are, then just go for her. If shes with that other guy, you'll find out soon enough. So stop wasting time.

tactic

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
dumbass this happened a year ago and it just came to my head

Tedward

Don Juan
Reaction score
so I'm a dumbass for not knowing what you didnt include in the post?
And if it happened a year ago, whats it matter now? But since you are dying to know, all you can tell from that is that either she's had some sort of acquaintence with him or shes being friendly to the new kid and trying to make him feel welcome.

tactic

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
i called you a dumbass because you told me to stop wasting time trying to go for her and i didn't say i liked a girl.

don't take the word dumbass as an offending thing because i wasn't trying to offend you, i was a bit pissed before.

that was a good one about her being nice to her because he's new.

WesCottII

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I would take it as he's trying to make friends. And he has balls.