Post your picture ONLY

Poonani Maker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
wutangfinancial said:
just snapped a shirtless pic with my crap laptop camera...should really go back to the gym, lol

http://p1.hotornot.com/pics/HE/HU/KM/NQ/RMKUSQHXVLWD.jpg

If you notice, and I'm asking Stuka for advice, my main problem is an asymmetry between my two eyes. I don't think that can be corrected. Other than my height, that's my main insecurity.
Dude I don't see anything wrong with you. I'd shave the beard and mustache. Just goto church. You could definitely score you a bride there.

Poonani Maker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Chillisauce

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
yeah, have a shave and get an expensive haircut next time around and you'll be better looking than 90% of the people on this site wutang.

Rebound Material

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
ready123 said:
On Broadway.... I went to that club last summer, 10 homies, half had game, nobody got any play, we all got pissed and went to TJ

lol
hahah oh man! Besides a crap ass night what'd you think of it? So many hot b!tches there it hurts...I go there so much the fcukin bouncers and 1 of those bathroom guys knows us! lol.

ready123

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Rebound Material said:
hahah oh man! Besides a crap ass night what'd you think of it? So many hot b!tches there it hurts...I go there so much the fcukin bouncers and 1 of those bathroom guys knows us! lol.
yea it's a dope club. probably the only club I've been to where I've seen a line INSIDE the club

I could chill anywhere there except the reggaeton room

edger

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A state in America that'll unmercifully leave you
wutangfinancial said:
just snapped a shirtless pic with my crap laptop camera...should really go back to the gym, lol

If you notice, and I'm asking Stuka for advice, my main problem is an asymmetry between my two eyes. I don't think that can be corrected. Other than my height, that's my main insecurity.
You're definitely a good-looking guy, Wutang. But a lot of us know women could care less.

What's happening with you(as it happens with lots of good-looking guys) is that you're self-esteem has plummeted because you're not getting vibes from many hotties. So, as a result you think you're unnattractive. But you need to realize(as you can see for yourself since you're obviously a good-looking guy) that women don't care about looks. Attraction works so much different for women, as it's been reiterated over and over. Men are the ones who pay attention to looks, women don't. Some do, but most don't.

I'm without a doubt, 100% positive, a good-looking guy. 100% certain of that. But at one time my self-esteem took a huge plunge. I thought I was unattractive because most hot women never gave me vibes. I got my self-esteem back because I've grown to realize that women don't care about a guys physical attractiveness. If you ever realize this, your self-esteem with shoot back up, because you will know that it's not your looks that's the problem.

edger

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A state in America that'll unmercifully leave you
Wutang, if you're struggling with the ladies, then it's either because something isn't right with your body language or the way you're interacting(as anyone would say), OR you're just cursed with women or it's not in your cards to be pulling hot tail.

Poonani Maker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Another thing Wutang. Become a fireman. Do something heroic/risky. You've got to "look" like you've walked a thousand miles through burning flames for a woman to take notice and go, "Whooow, I want That." They'll melt like butterflies. Piece of cake. Go mountain bike riding, handle snakes, four-wheeling in sand dunes, hang-gliding. Anything where you've got to steer. Cycling. When you look like you know where you're going and have good peripheral vision, women dig that. Motorcycle = instant puszy, just be careful and wear a helmet.

LoneSilver

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I personally don't see what your saying but remember what we find as things needing corrected women will find sexy as hell..

Love yourself man your all you got..

I have excepted my eye condition and make the best of it. Let your personality shine through no one is perfect.

LoneSilver

wutangfinancial said: