Post your pics! (unless your scared)

Status
Not open for further replies.

shydude

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
benassi said:
shyguy.. first off look @ your name, please stop actin like you're hot ****. you're a ****in afc. wow.

DJ in NY huh? what clubs do u spin at? come on, get at me, i'm a big promoter, VIP in every NYC & NJ club u name, now sit the **** down cuz ur a nobody. thanks.

Lmfao, U are nothing to me bro. I seen u a lot of times. I even know what school u going. And u r nothing, all u do is ****ing take pics in the bathrooms!
plus check out the Club "Speeed" ! I dare u to go there couse u will be dissed like ****! And u said u vip in every club ehh?? What u do there? Couse i think i saw u working as a waiter..

benassi

Don Juan
Reaction score
shydude said:
Lmfao, U are nothing to me bro. I seen u a lot of times. I even know what school u going. And u r nothing, all u do is ****ing take pics in the bathrooms!
plus check out the Club "Speeed" ! I dare u to go there couse u will be dissed like ****! And u said u vip in every club ehh?? What u do there? Couse i think i saw u working as a waiter..

uhm... since when are there waiters at clubs? you're an idiot. and if you know who i am, what school do i go to buddy

Phat

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
hey shy dude benassi gets more ****in ***** then u will ever. so u need to shut the **** up dum ass. I know him and he makes everyone on this whole ****in board look like little **** heads like u.

deadaim89

Don Juan
Reaction score
LoL come on phat he doesnt make EVERYONE on this board look like sh1t heads, just most of them

Phat

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
True lol. but still i dont know anyone on this board who can get more girls then him. haha

shydude

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Moron

Phat said:
True lol. but still i dont know anyone on this board who can get more girls then him. haha

LMAO thats becouse u dont know anyone~!! u KNOW ME??? nooooooo~~ U just covering for ur little buddy over there!! And I think it would be a good time to just shut the fvck up!! Alright? dont be a fvking pvssy and start arguing about ****. this aint the forum for ur fvking opinion. And whatever u say next will go straight into the garbage moron!!

TheNewGuy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
benassi said:
what school do i go to buddy
Clarkstown North High... it's on your myspace.

Anyways, shydude is just a troll. Keep up the good DJing.

deadaim89

Don Juan
Reaction score
Come on you guys what happened to posting pics! This isnt a flame thread.

itishe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
shydude said:

How about you shut the **** up eh? No one cares if you can get into clubs, or lack the ability to spell anywhere near correctly.

VegasGuy56

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Soprano said:
yo u look like that dude in Flight Plan and The Skeleton Key, the evil mother****er
Haha, who? Never seen either of those.

shydude

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Mr_rogers said:
Viper vs. Shydude vs. Dreamx:

WHO WILL WIN?

Mrs. Rogers, shut the hell up!! I am not the one thats trying to kill himself or the thats trying to kill his dad!! Maybe u should join em!!!! :D

Mr_rogers

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
shydude said:
Mrs. Rogers, shut the hell up!! I am not the one thats trying to kill himself or the thats trying to kill his dad!! Maybe u should join em!!!! :D
lol, if I remember correctly, I've had plenty of people tell me how constructive and helpful I've been when I respond to their topics. Perhaps you should take your own advice (the shut the hell up part), and learn to spell. Okay?:up:

shydude

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Mr Rogers!!! Listen: Shut up!! NO one here need to listen to ur garbage thats coming out of ur mouth!! And i been receiving private mesages from em!! They were asking my help in private!!! Were they asking u that?? NOOO becouse ur anoying!!! Now dont respond to this post becouse i wont be reading it!!! And its just anoying!!Thank you!!! have a good day now.

Mr_rogers

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
shydude said:
Mr Rogers!!! Listen: Shut up!! NO one here need to listen to ur garbage thats coming out of ur mouth!! And i been receiving private mesages from em!! They were asking my help in private!!! Were they asking u that?? NOOO becouse ur anoying!!! Now dont respond to this post becouse i wont be reading it!!! And its just anoying!!Thank you!!! have a good day now.
Garbage... Ok, well, you think that I'm spewing pure garbage, and that's fine with me. I can tell through the way that you type that you seem to be either
a) totally unwilling
or
b) totally unable to use any semblance of proper grammar, spelling and sentence structure.

That means that you're a complete tool that reads the articles on the site, memorizes the principals and then preaches them to anyone who posts here. Any dumbass can do that. No kidding people are asking you for advice. You're an expert on the theory, but can you walk the walk? Who knows?

The reason people don't PM me is probably because

a) I don't live on this forum like you do
b) I keep things realistic when I respond, and don't basically copy-paste things from the articles. I give suggestions from my own experience, not what someone said in an article.

So, no, people weren't asking me questions in private, unless you count Dreamx, who tried to contact me over AIM. I guess I'm a total failure because people who can't get their **** together weren't contacting me over an online forum. I better go slit my wrists now.

Thank you!!! have a good day now.
Likewise, friend.

Last edited:

dannowillbookem

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
new poll: the biggest problem facing sosuave.net hs forums?

annoying trolls vs. pathetic threads vs. pointless arguments

Status
Not open for further replies.