Post your pics! (unless your scared)

Status
Not open for further replies.

deadaim89

Don Juan
Reaction score
With the recent myspace posts i was suprised to see all of you "Djs" i had a wayy different mental image then i saw, so i thought it would be kool to post pictures of yourself in this thread. You can include your myspace if you like.

http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y218/deadaim89/bronson1.jpg

http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y218/deadaim89/DSC00518csopy.jpg

I know im skinny but **** i can still get women so who cares? Oh yeah my space is http://myspace.com/bronsonsmith . Dont be shy now POST!

shydude

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
YO deadaim get some muscles, bulken up, and get a hair cut. After u get ur hair cut, spyke it.. Get a six pack, and I am not posting a pic of me!! Even though i am a sexy beast!!!!!!!I have a six pack, ripped muscles and a look of a celebrity!! :D :D even though i will be an actor soon!! I am a DJ , if u leave in NEW YORK come to the club and see me rotate those Spning plates :D!!!!!!! And one more thing deadaim!!! get a shave!! U look like Abraham Lincoln!! seriosuly!!

deadaim89

Don Juan
Reaction score
Haha im workin on the muscles however its not necessary becuz im cool with my current sistuation. I shave when i want, dont need to impress anyone. And why wont you post your pics i find you hard to believe

Taviii

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Why dont you just put your picture in your profile. Thats what all of us should do. You can see mine there.

shydude

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I am not posting my pic becouse i dont have one now!! and to lazy to scan one!! And u dont have to believe!! Actually u suppose to not believe me!!

Q-Pid

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Taviii said:
Why dont you just put your picture in your profile. Thats what all of us should do. You can see mine there.
Damn you sexy mu****a!

BBX

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
shydude said:
YO deadaim get some muscles, bulken up, and get a hair cut. After u get ur hair cut, spyke it.. Get a six pack, and I am not posting a pic of me!! Even though i am a sexy beast!!!!!!!I have a six pack, ripped muscles and a look of a celebrity!! :D :D even though i will be an actor soon!! I am a DJ , if u leave in NEW YORK come to the club and see me rotate those Spning plates :D!!!!!!! And one more thing deadaim!!! get a shave!! U look like Abraham Lincoln!! seriosuly!!
Don't listen ta this kid deadaim

deadaim89

Don Juan
Reaction score
haha

Haha i dont mind, im working out bulking up, getting a haircut, and already shaved. And has nothing to do with this clown :p :up:

benassi

Don Juan
Reaction score

DasaniWater

Banned
Reaction score
wadup

I would post sum. but im afraid my gf will find out and see all the **** ive been writing about her hahahahaha. anyways u guys are really sexy in my book. throw a diss at my name its dasani water ohh ya representin i drink 1.5 gallons a day and i body build yeaaauuuhhh....

Status
Not open for further replies.