Post Your best quotes

Chosen1

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
They don't have to be about seduction. Just life in general or seduction or whatever; I'll start

"You're just a little fish in a big pond" Said to a manger at mcdonalds being a ***** to me

"I ain't getting married again for at least 15 if ever" after my divorce

"I want to be the greatest Berry, I want my distant ancestors to look up to me, that's cool ain't it" Said to my mom about my legacy

"Dada got to teach you to be bad" Said to my son who is now to bad

"I at least want a girl who will pick up a book and read it with me and say that's a good book or I hated it" Said to ex wife who refuses to read

"I hate myspace and all them websites" Now I have a myspace and a facebook

"people keep texting and writting messed up pretty soon nobody will know how to spell right and everybody will be stupid" Said to my mom who agreed

"Call of duty black ops sucks, it had to much hype building against it" Said to my brother who agreed and disagreed.

"If we were back 2000 years ago a lot of people would be raped and killed it's amazing that I'm even here 2000 years later" Said radomly to anybody who would listen

"If you gonna buy me a prostitute I want one like charlie sheen gets the one's that cost 20,000 dollars I have high class tastes" Said to my mom who said it would be worth it.

"I have been underemployed these last few years" Said after being fired for the first time, but having many jobs.

"Hey, a little taste in your mouth is ok it gives it flavor" said to a guy about eating P***y

"I don't know if you want to hear this but I'm a freak" Said to a girl who said she did want to hear it.

"Hey none of ya'll listen to me but one day a nuclear bomb or a meteorite is gonna hit so we need an undergound bunker now" Said to everybody who is not as paranoid as me.

"AND I HOPE YOU BURN IN HELL" Said to everybody but it's just a joke

There they go some of my craziest rants. I'm a psycho in real life and said lots of crazy things since I stared really talking at 11. I want to hear some stupid funny or crazy rants like that.

shilohgomz

Reaction score
1) People who get nostalgic about childhood were obviously never children.
2) A good scare is worth more to a man than good advice.
3) The only thing to do with good advice is to pass it on. It is never any use to oneself.

WayOfTheDragon

Don Juan
Reaction score
The one in my signature I love. I think there's a natural tendency for people to over engineer their plans and goals; I like how simple that quote makes it.

5string

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Somebody on SS said:

"If you shoot for the moon and miss, at least you'll be in the stars".

NorwegianDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Seems like this thread is THE place for spammers. Why not, they are posting good quotes.
Pook: As you think, you shall become. I think it's originally from Bruce Lee.
-I want to see the world through my own eyes, not in the reflection of others.
I know so many good quotes, many which have been from SS. Can't remember them now.
I like the one that says that we are a product of our habits, it's very true.

Julius_Seizeher

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
"Purpose is either a great leader or an absent dictator."

It's in my forthcoming book.