Post something contreversial you believe in but defies DJ Logic..

Tha Realnezz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
^I'm cuban and dominican not african american...

Rebound Material

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I didnt bother reading all the previous posts and I dunno if this was mentioned but...CandF is fcukin overated. It just makes someone look conceited.

God_of_getting_layed

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
1. If you want to be successful with the really hot women. Looks are not negligable. She must see you as atleast cute in her eyes or you dont stand a chance no matter your game. (statistically speaking).

The idea that you only need game and can neglect being good looking to get HBs is a lie.

2. IT is perfectly fine to express your interest in her. It is perfectly fine to be open about the fact that you want to bang her. Its perfectly fine to approach her, and tell her she's sexy etc. Forget all the lies about "be a indifferent, be a challenge", or use "neg hits". All that crap about pretending your not into her doesnt do sh1t, it only hurts your chances. In fact, your chances are best when you actually express your interest in her.

The idea that hot women find you more attractive when you appear disinterested is a lie.

3. Its impossible to get any woman. No matter what, no man on earth will be able to get any woman he approaches. THere will always be rejection, and there are many reasons for why this is. Every man has limitations to his capabilities. Some men will have limitations so low, theyll never know what it's like to sleep with a n HB etc. Getting women is really just a numbers game, the more women you try, the more likely you are to find that one that will be interested in you.

The idea that the better your game, the more women youll be able to get is a lie. There is a limit to your success!

God_of_getting_layed

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
John-467 said:
To Realness and others, what if I told you that every girl in the world ALREADY is sexually attracted to you?
What if I told you that you don't have to do ANYTHING to become attractive?
well, what if I told you the world is actually flat?....

You see, the problem is, theres no evidence that supports your little theory that ALL women are ALREADY sexually attracted to any given man just as there is no evidence that supports a flat world theory.

Although, If you think Im wrong about this, you should have no problem backing up this THEORY OF YOURS with some evidence. after all, theory is just a theory or a guess like any other unless you have evidence :D

so please, dont make outlandish statements about how women truly are unless you can back it up.

1. You guys need to STOP trying to be SOMETHING....and just EMBRACE WHAT THE FVCK YOU HAVE!
Why do you want to be a PUA like Pook, when you haven't even been a PUA like YOURSELF yet? Who's to say that Pook is a better PUA then you? TALENT...say that with me, TALENT...comes from within NOT on the outside. Attracting women might seem like a talent, could be classified as one, in this example I'll use it as a talent. And understand.....all women, are already, connected to a system that WHEN YOU CONNECT WITH IT, you connect with ALL WOMEN!

You guys keep fvcking missing the point, you keep running around like a chicken with his god damn head cut off, with all these theories.
You are doing exactly the same thing you hypocrit! you too are coming up with your own theories.

You see the stuff you typed highlighted in red right above? thats one of your theories. And you have another one right above that about all women being attracted to all men too.

You are a hypocrit.

It's tiring to listen to you guys all the fvckin time, with all these god damn theories.....that ALL CANCEL THEIRSELVES OUT!
again, repeating your hypocritical statemenst over and over again. You too are guilty of coming up with theories. So before you b1tch and whine about everyone else doing something, you need to make sure you are not doing that yourself.:up:

God_of_getting_layed

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
BuckwildNYC said:
Off the top of my head........
James Blunt banging Petra Nemcova: http://www.mycelebnews.com/wp-content/uploads/2006/12/james-blunt-petra-nemcova2.jpg
Ill bet money she thinks this guy is hot in her eyes. I know guys who look like this dude, and I also know girls who are saying hes hot.

yep, guys are poor judges of male attractiveness. Its not uncommon for a good looking guy to be rated as average by men, yet women rate him much higher. Just look at scott peterson, women think hes hot, men are like "wtf, hes average!".

SEAL married to Heidi Klum: http://www.ruggedelegantliving.com/a/images/Seal.Heidi.Klum.pregnant.jpg

The fact that Notoriuos BIG has ever gotten laid RIP http://i.realone.com/assets/rn/img/5/8/4/2/8952485-8952491-slarge.jpg

David Spade banged a Playboy Playmate (forgot her name, she was on Howard Stern show HOT) and is supposedly with Heather Locklear now

Anna Nicole Smith and the 80 yr old billionaire

Michael Douglas and Catherine Zeta Jones

The worst one by far is James Blunt. He had one hit song. He has the body of a 12 yr old boy and is as white as paper....not to mention Petra is one of the hottest Victoria Secret models and she towers over him...... how the fukk does that guy get that girl??????? http://tcal.net/wp-content/uploads/2006/06/petranemcovajamesblunt.jpg
oh, Im so sure these women are representative of the majority of really attractive women :rolleyes:

Just becuase you can find a minority example of women who are weird, and dont care about looks doesnt mean all women dont care about looks.

Next time, try getting a more representative sample of hot women okay. :)

oh, and BTW, anna was using the old guy for $$$

ricorico

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
God_of_getting_layed said:
oh, Im so sure these women are representative of the majority of really attractive women :rolleyes:

Just becuase you can find a minority example of women who are weird, and dont care about looks doesnt mean all women dont care about looks.

Next time, try getting a more representative sample of hot women okay. :)

oh, and BTW, anna was using the old guy for $$$

I found a boatload of examples where good-looking famous guys,rich guys are married to Fuggly chicks. Or even ones where fit guys go for fat gross girls. I have posted them, but they seem to be ignored, cause then all the "look at the HB's with ugly guys" people who swear girls don't care about looks, would have to admit it's not the norm. Cause we are seeing some guys who supposedly should put looks first ,totally ignore it.

Should ugly women from all over go around posting pics of these guys with their girls saying "Look, here's proof guys don't care about looks"! That would be BS. Some guys have low self esteem or are such jerks any woman in her right mind would not take him. So he has to settle. There is a story behind a majority of looks difference couples. Probably more of these relationships have a lot more to do with the good-looking person just having a sucky attitude or crazy low self esteem,or money hungry (a la Tori Spelling's new husband)which a person who has choices will not put up with.

As someone mentioned before, not only are there actors with plain wives, but a lot of sports players too. I was shocked when Rick Fox married Vanessa Williams who has 3 kids! Here is a guy who could get anybody. I've seen Vanessa Williams in real life and all I can say is make-up does wonders for some people. So just cause Rick Fox and others like him given a choice, still marry fuggs, does that make it a fact to say guy's dont care for looks? Better go tell all ugly girls this fact and make their day!!!

Bonhomme

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
C+F (****y & funny) is definitely overrated. It's great if done right... but very few people do it right.

wayword

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
BuckwildNYC said:
Off the top of my head........
James Blunt banging Petra Nemcova: http://www.mycelebnews.com/wp-content/uploads/2006/12/james-blunt-petra-nemcova2.jpg

SEAL married to Heidi Klum: http://www.ruggedelegantliving.com/a/images/Seal.Heidi.Klum.pregnant.jpg

The fact that Notoriuos BIG has ever gotten laid RIP http://i.realone.com/assets/rn/img/5/8/4/2/8952485-8952491-slarge.jpg

David Spade banged a Playboy Playmate (forgot her name, she was on Howard Stern show HOT) and is supposedly with Heather Locklear now

Anna Nicole Smith and the 80 yr old billionaire

Michael Douglas and Catherine Zeta Jones

The worst one by far is James Blunt. He had one hit song. He has the body of a 12 yr old boy and is as white as paper....not to mention Petra is one of the hottest Victoria Secret models and she towers over him...... how the fukk does that guy get that girl??????? http://tcal.net/wp-content/uploads/2006/06/petranemcovajamesblunt.jpg
James Blunt is a famous musician...and not ugly.

SEAL is not really ugly - other than his scarring. Otherwise, he's in decent shape and doesn't have huge lips or nose or anything. But he's another famous musician AND BLACK - which carries a lot of sexual stereotyping with it.

Biggie Smalls was another famous Black musician - with a huge kawk.

David Spade is a famous comic and not really "ugly" - just short.

ANS married that billionaire but never phucked him. So that hardly counts...

Michael Douglas is a famous actor and not really "ugly," - just old.

With that said, these guys all dress with far more style than your average Joe to maximize their appearance...as well as just being filthy rich and famous.

ricorico

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Saw Heidi Klum twice. Once on Wilshire in Beverly Hills,with her crew of kids and her mother. She was pregnant with the last on then. Not only was I shocked at how plain she was without make-up. But even pregnant she had a HUGE gap between her legs.

Then after she had baby #3 I saw them at Coldwater park in BH. The whole lot. Seal was there this time too,along with her mom again and a latin nanny. Seal is Not good-looking, but not ugly either. Really cut though. I again was not impressed with her. Her features are almost too small and pale. She looks great dressed up though. Seal was on his cell most of the time.

ricorico

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
God_of_getting_layed said:
Ill bet money she thinks this guy is hot in her eyes. I know guys who look like this dude, and I also know girls who are saying hes hot.

yep, guys are poor judges of male attractiveness. Its not uncommon for a good looking guy to be rated as average by men, yet women rate him much higher. Just look at scott peterson, women think hes hot, men are like "wtf, hes average!".

r $$$

G,

I also think we are looking at this from a man's point of view. Yes, the woman may think the guy some see as average to be hot. But more likely she knows he's not hot. Women unlike guys don't have to find someone hot in order to have sex with him. They can fake it . We can't.

I posted a link to a scientific study which claimed during certain parts of the month, woman with unattractive husbands were more prone to looking for attractive partners to cheat with. Women with attractive husbands did not do that. Conclusion was woman want better sperm in order to give their children an advantage so they crave good-looking sperm. But women also want a man who can provide well so they will settle..

Most women will forego an attractive guys not willing to commit for an ugly one who will commit. They may feel their clock is ticking, they want marriage, have kids to support,or simply feel they cannot compete for the good looking guy with all the other HB's who want him. So she settles.

That does'nt mean, the average guy she settles for is hot in her eyes. Just means she prioritized. She can sneak off and get sex with a guy she finds attractive. But the guy who may not be so attractive may give her the feelings of security,have money,make her feel like she hot,much more willing to be her doormat.

BuckwildNYC

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Bottom line is every day is open to new possibilities. I've been told that I'm a very good looking guy, but I've had nights that I've been rejected like 10 times in a row in a club. I've also had nights where I pulled 5 numbers or had a ONS.

Some girls treat me like I'm a Greek God and others treat me like I'm a homeless guy living on a park bench. So what is it? Do I have game or don't I have game? Am I super good-looking or am I a fuggly bastard. I guess it really depends on which girl you ask.

So basically my point of posting those pics of hot girls with not so hot guys is to prove that any man under the right circumstances can get any girl.

Stop making excuses guys.

"O he may be ugly but he's rich" wah wah wah. Stop whining and get a life and go get laid. Get off the computer, get a good job, some nice clothes, hit the gym, and develop some social skillls. Dont let your ugly ass grill stop you from getting pu$$y.

I dont care how famous James Blunt is......he is one of the most pathethic looking men I've ever seen in my life and if he can pull a super-model, then anyone can.

Sachiel

Don Juan
Reaction score
Tha Realnezz said:
1.I've never in my life met a non-asian that said she was attracted to asian guys.
Apparently, you haven't met my older sister. She goes CRAZY for Asian guys. In fact, she hasn't had a white boyfriend in almost a year and a half.

-Sachiel, DJ in Training

Tha Realnezz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
wutangfinancial said:
There are elements of truth in what everyone has said. However, I don't see rich men going for ugly chicks ever. As stated, a man can't fake sexual attraction. Male gold diggers are much more of an anomoly than female gold diggers.

Also, being powerful is not a sexually attractive trait for a female. If anything, it's threatenting. For a man "power is the ultimate aphrodisiac." Trust me, I know ugly half retarted kids with 100 million dollar trust funds, and they can scrw models till their balls fall off. A fat disgusting chick doesn't have that option. I'm friends with enough girls, and it's about a 50/50 split between money/looks, with the split varying on the individual girl. Certain American chicks care 100% about looks...got to Eastern Europe, and its 100% money. Personality/game/etc. are like advertizing for the real product, which is made up of looks/money.

Oh, and to the Realnezz-the height/build vs. looks depends on the socioeconomic status of said community. Trust me, rich white girls like "cute" pretty boys who have nice faces and often times are small/whimpy. The need to feel "protected" just isn't there in an upper middle class community to the same extent as in the hood. In the hood, height/muscles/badassness and rep all carry more weight than face. In a rich community, "alphaness" is proven more through money/status/education/refined looks than through physical brawn.
^I know..lol...I've said this before

...an inner city white chic nowadays is pretty much a hispanic culturally speaking...

poor,lower middleclass white people vs the upperhalf ..are two completley different things..

Tha Realnezz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Man a chic is with an ugly guy and he doesn't have no money,no visa,no inheritance,no nothing not even a nice guy..? ...than she's a ***** most likley..from my expereince...and any guy that follows her around is "hot" to her..

Tha Realnezz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
C and F is so lame..from both men and women.When girls do that sh1t I find it extremley annoying and stupid..I wanna slap them.

Like when i was at dinner tonight some chic thought it was funny to grab my ****ing hand and pinch cuz I ignored her hello & stupid azz joke...Then when she was coming out the door she grabs my hat and runs...like wtf...?

Last summer I remember a girl always..ALWAYS would step on my boots and say "**** your boots" & smile and runaway?..

Is that supposed to be funny?Seriously,man...:nono:

I'd rather be the cool,laid back guy...

sparky0000

Banned
Reaction score
You guys still don't get it. Many of the celebs are gay. They get females that are famous so that it can improve their careers. It is simply a case of doing what you got to do. They lead double lives. Plenty of politicians do the same. This stuff goes on all over the world.

To say that Eastern European girls are 100% about the money is the dumbest thing ever typed on here. The dude that typed it has probably never dated a girl from there who was LIVING THERE when he was dating her. I have and it is not like that. Of course you will get girls because you are tops. You are at last the star of the show. If you were the star in America you would find that females would want you as well. The normal dude in Eastern Europe struggles to get a girlfriend just like you struggle to get one. The dude worth $200 million in America is the hunted not the hunter. You would be the hunted not the hunter in Eastern Europe. Difference is that Eastern European girls are freaking amazing looking and will still want to take care of you.

Once you date one you find that most are more sincere and innocent than anything in America. I am a strong believer in provincial girls. You see them all dressed up at long distance bus stops (long distance bus stops are literally on the highway!) that look like baseball dugouts. They huddle together waiting for the bus that will take them to a big town. Once in the big town they walk around and eventually buy a soft serve ice cream cone from McDonalds. Of course they would date just about any guy on this site. Just like any sorority girl would date George Clooney if she could. It is simply a case of doing what females have done and will always do - date/marry up. The problem with American girls (outside of HPV, fatness, femisnism, and bad genetics) is that they don't need you guys. They can get good jobs and live independent lives until they are 35. Then they can marry a desperate loser who will contract HPV from them.

Rebound Material

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Tha Realnezz said:
C and F is so lame..from both men and women.When girls do that sh1t I find it extremley annoying and stupid..I wanna slap them....

....I'd rather be the cool,laid back guy...
AMEN!

L777

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
sparky0000 said:
You guys still don't get it. Many of the celebs are gay. They get females that are famous so that it can improve their careers. It is simply a case of doing what you got to do. They lead double lives. Plenty of politicians do the same. This stuff goes on all over the world.

To say that Eastern European girls are 100% about the money is the dumbest thing ever typed on here. The dude that typed it has probably never dated a girl from there who was LIVING THERE when he was dating her. I have and it is not like that. Of course you will get girls because you are tops. You are at last the star of the show. If you were the star in America you would find that females would want you as well. The normal dude in Eastern Europe struggles to get a girlfriend just like you struggle to get one. The dude worth $200 million in America is the hunted not the hunter. You would be the hunted not the hunter in Eastern Europe. Difference is that Eastern European girls are freaking amazing looking and will still want to take care of you.

Once you date one you find that most are more sincere and innocent than anything in America. I am a strong believer in provincial girls. You see them all dressed up at long distance bus stops (long distance bus stops are literally on the highway!) that look like baseball dugouts. They huddle together waiting for the bus that will take them to a big town. Once in the big town they walk around and eventually buy a soft serve ice cream cone from McDonalds. Of course they would date just about any guy on this site. Just like any sorority girl would date George Clooney if she could. It is simply a case of doing what females have done and will always do - date/marry up. The problem with American girls (outside of HPV, fatness, femisnism, and bad genetics) is that they don't need you guys. They can get good jobs and live independent lives until they are 35. Then they can marry a desperate loser who will contract HPV from them.
Is there any chance you can make JUST ONE POST without talking about bloody Eastern European girls. Seriously mate....you're like a broken record. A very bitter one at that.

No-one believes you get laid with them anyway....you sound like a rank AFC.

wayword

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
sparky0000 said:
The problem with American girls (outside of HPV, fatness, femisnism, and bad genetics) is that they don't need you guys. They can get good jobs and live independent lives until they are 35. Then they can marry a desperate loser who will contract HPV from them.
LMAO - AMEN BRO! :crackup: :cheer: