Possible warning sign?

I.A.F.Y.B.

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ok, so me and my girlfriend have been going out for a month. She is new in town so I've known her for a couple of months. Anyways when were around each other she will sometimes bring up other guys to me. Like stories about old boy friends and things they did together. (nothing sexual) I dont see anything wrong with that but could she still be attached to them? She will also say things like "ooh that guy is sexy" if she see's someone in a store, outside, ect. infront of me. (Is she testing me?) Also on her myspace she will leave picture comments to some her guy friends from another state saying you look sexy. (Yeah, her myspace is her personal business. Im not keeping tabs or anything. Just notice it a few times.)

Now I'm not letting this bother me because I know at the end of the night I'm going home with her to do that nasty. But, is this something I should be concerned about or should this tell me somthing about who I'm dating?

So pimp its scary

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Put her on the spot with it... tell her to go talk to him then.

Or introduce the guy to her... if you really don't care. If he takes her away, then you tell her she can pick up her stuff neatly piled by the front door.

I'd call this a test to see if you're jealous or something...

nocturnal2

Banned
Reaction score
You can take pimp's advice and completely overreact and look like an idiot, or you can use some common sense. You've been dating a month -- there's no ring on her finger. Stop being insecure.

Reaction score
Guys make another mistake, to thinking that JUST BECAUSE a girl sleeps with them, that means that girl LIKES THEM, and is a great relationship material.

From my experience, I've only found a small percentage of women that are actually relationship material. Most women I encounter are really just great Fvck Partners.

If I were in a relationship with a Fvck Partner, I would be deceiving myself kind of like the original poster is.

I would be sleeping with this girl, yet, KNOW IN THE BACK OF MY MIND, that she is sleeping with other guys, despite what she says.

Unfortunately, many men are in marriages like this, and it's sad.

For some reason, guys think that they MUST HAVE A GIRLFRIEND. No, but I would agree that we must get laid lol. :)

I would rather be in a relationship with a girl that caters to the manhood and the king within me, and helps to support that. That takes a strong and different type of woman and you don't find that much these days.

If I can't get the best out of a relationship and be in one with her, then why deceive myself? Why get into a relationship with a Fvck Partner knowing damn well it's unhealthy? :nono:

So pimp its scary

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
nocturnal2 said:
You can take pimp's advice and completely overreact and look like an idiot, or you can use some common sense. You've been dating a month -- there's no ring on her finger. Stop being insecure.
You don't understand my frame of mind, so you misinterpret what I'm saying... this test is to see how you will over-react and become insecure and jealous about it. I try to keep myself as willing to walk away from a bad woman, it's like in poker... I'd rather fold a winning hand than to hold on to a loser.

Instead this shows the girl that you don't NEED her in any way, but you keep her around because you like her company (and her sex).

Same thing at a bar, a girl asks me to buy her a drink, my instinct answer is 'I only buy drinks for girls I've seen naked.' A good friend of mine says 'Show me your tits."

Does that mean we over-react to a girl asking to buy a drink?? Maybe, most of the time it offends them, not like I want them anyway... but the odd one gives the CORRECT answer of : "You haven't given me the chance." or by flashing her tits... then why not, I mean she stepped up to the plate.

nocturnal2

Banned
Reaction score
It's counterproductive. Having him introduce her to the guy is getting a reaction out of him, which is possibly what she wants. Want my advice? Do nothing.

So pimp its scary

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It's at worst potentially counter-productive for this ONE WOMAN...

You would recomend 'do nothing'? And then she will see all the power she has over you, and walk all over you turning you to her little hand puppet. Or, you could turn it on her, and put HER on the spot... Make her think, 'careful what you wish for'.

This is a classic warning sign anyway, a girl that keeps in touch with her exes usually ends up hooking back up with one of them because of left over tension. And why would you put up with a girl talking about other guys being hot in front of you anyway??

Obsidian

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
And why would you put up with a girl talking about other guys being hot in front of you anyway??
well said

This girl sounds like a hor.

I.A.F.Y.B.

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You guys make some good points. Thanks for your opinions. I think i'll let it play out a little and confront her on it if she wants to continue bringing up other guys to me. I'm not really sure of what I would say though. I figured I could just tell her straight up that I don't like it or wanna hear it. But, I don't wanna come off being jealous,mad, or over reacting..