Possible to make a les attracted to me? (yes i am a guy lol)

DJ4Life

Don Juan
Reaction score
i go to this saturaday classes teaching job seeking skills, interview skills etc. There is this lesbian in my class. But no, she is ugly as hell, but damn her gf is pretty pretty, i would do her.

Is it actually possible to convert a les back to straight and attracted to me? For now it seems like those two dykes are "madly in love". They would text and call eachother on the phone even during lesson every 30 min or so. And the pretty chick would come to the school to pick up her gf after lesson, she would stand outside the door, and stare at her gf through the window.

It's kinda freaky in a way since i never thought homosexual relationship can be so committed. Another thing is that the pretty chick's gf who is in my class, is so damn ugly, regardless you look at her as a man or woman, it's beyond my understanding why anyone would actually dig her.

So ya, is this possible? I have never try to hook up with a commited lesbian before, and have no idea what techniques i should be using.

Antedeus

Don Juan
Reaction score
I think that, besides causing her to ingest an inordinant amount of alcohol, you're pretty much out of luck on this one. Lesbians view sex with a guy like how you and I view sex with a guy (assuming you're straight). Unless she's really bisexual. And I haven't the experience to tell you how to find that out without risking making an ass out of yourself.

DJ4Life

Don Juan
Reaction score
damn......i never knew homosexual relationship can be this loyal and commited

Antedeus

Don Juan
Reaction score
'course it is. If she's actually a lesbian, her brain is wired to like girls, and there's little you can do to change that, unfortunately.

check_mate_kid_uk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You are not born homosexual, you are made homosexual by your outside enviroment, apparntly it happens to outcasts/people thta are bullied and rejected by their peirs. I read about this somewhere!

Thing is if the girl liked a guy this much it would be extremly hard, near immpossible for most to get the girl. So now imagine if this girl does not even like guys.

Here is an analogy, imagine you are where going to buy your favourite cake, if some one recomended another cake to you, you would most probably still want oyur favourite cake, but theres a chance you would go on this persons recomendation, depending on what it is. Now Imagine some one recoomened you some cheese, when you want cake, how likely is it that you will take the recomendation.

In reality its even harder then that analogy because most people dont get emotionaly attached to food :p

Antedeus

Don Juan
Reaction score
check_mate_kid_uk said:
You are not born homosexual, you are made homosexual by your outside enviroment, apparntly it happens to outcasts/people thta are bullied and rejected by their peirs. I read about this somewhere!
Then provide the article. Otherwise, I call shenanigans on this.:p

I-am-someone

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Actually, every person on this planet has two sides to themselves.
One side is heterosexual, which is only attracted to the opposite sex.
The other is homosexual, and feels attracted to the same sex.

The amount of attraction in either way, depends from person to person.
Many people will have it 80/20, some will have it 50/50, and others will have it 20/80. A lot of people don't recognize this, and to me that's a shame. This also tells you, that people who tell you they are 100% straight or 100% gay, aren't necessarily telling the truth.

This also means that that woman is able to feel attracted to men as well. Her preference does however appear to be very much towards women, so it will be a very hard cookie to crack.

aftershock

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Lesbians like girls.

You are not a girl.

Therefore you will not be able to have sex with her.

Is that clear?

DJ4Life

Don Juan
Reaction score
personally i believed that no one is born homosexual, that's because our bodies are created biologically to mate with the opposite sex, and our brain is pre-wired to find the opposite gender sexually attractvie, therefore we have sex and reproduce offsprings to carry on the human race.

for homosexuals it's probably past experience, peers, enviornment or whatever external factors that cause them to change their biological function, and begin to like the same sex gender.

i was thinking maybe there are ways or techniques that can convert her back to striaght and start taking interest in guys, me particularly

but from you guys it sounds like it's really mission impossible huh?

Matheau

Don Juan
Reaction score
This could go on endlessly about why people are homosexual, considering there isn't one definitive, universally accepted theory about it yet, anything about it is speculation.

However, I have dated quite a few confirmed bisexuals and one lesbian (I'm not exactly sure why she went out with me, to be perfectly honest, she even said she was a lesbian when she agreed to go out with me, I thought she was kidding at the time). It isn't usually worth the trouble. They are how they are and you generally aren't going to change that unless she is just experimenting with lesbianism and not serious about it. However, girls experimenting in it rarely form commited relationships, so it sounds like she probably is serious about it. Bisexuals are turnable if they get into a more committed relationship, but flat out lesbians aren't generally turnable.

There are plenty of straight, attractive girls out there, focus on them.

Sean O

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Actually, every person on this planet has two sides to themselves.
One side is heterosexual, which is only attracted to the opposite sex.
The other is homosexual, and feels attracted to the same sex.

The amount of attraction in either way, depends from person to person.
Many people will have it 80/20, some will have it 50/50, and others will have it 20/80. A lot of people don't recognize this, and to me that's a shame. This also tells you, that people who tell you they are 100% straight or 100% gay, aren't necessarily telling the truth.

This also means that that woman is able to feel attracted to men as well. Her preference does however appear to be very much towards women, so it will be a very hard cookie to crack.
I remember doing an online test for this once. IIRC, the test said I was 65% straight, which came as a surprise to me seeing as I've never felt attraction towards any guy before. Because of this, I think that this test is probably more of an indicator of how far you're willing to push your comfort level around either sex. Myself, I'm a very physical person, so I have no problem doing things like giving my guy friends a "manly" hug, or putting my arm around my guy friends' shoulders in a friendly way. I don't do it all the time, but if I feel it's appropriate to the situation I won't try to stop myself. And of course, I have no problem with getting physical with the ladies, either :D.

Anyway, as far as getting a lesbian attracted to you, I think you'd probably have to approach it in a similar way to escaping the "friend zone" with a straight girl. The only difference would be that you'd have to wait for more obvious signs of attraction from her and you'd have to be sure that she wasn't just joking around. That's my guess, at least.