Possible LTR prospect drops this on me...

ASUknowit18

Don Juan
Reaction score
I have been seeing this girl for about 3 weeks, now and she is WAY into me. I receive all the signs of high interest level all across the board...she just bought me a 135.00 shirt from Nordstrom and dinner.

I also really like her. She doesn't know that, but I do. I could see a possible LTR here.

But we are laying on the couch talking about sex and she asked how many girls I have been with. I completely dodged the question (although I have nothing to hide) and ask her why she is so interested. She said if she is going to have sex with me, she wants to know. OK, great.

So, we screw around and I finish. So, we are laying on the couch and we start talking about sex again, b/c Howard Stern was on. I said I am happy you asked about my past, b/c that shows you aren't a slut and are interested in the person before making a commitment. Then, here is the kicker, she says "I already went through my immature, slutty stage."
I asked her how long that stage lasted. She said about 2 months. In ********, that could be a freaking year.

I don't know if I want to commit with a girl that said this. Am I just being an A-hole? Should I just forget and let the past be the past?

This really irked me b/c I thought I was going to be with a girl that only has been with 2 guys.

whistler

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by ASUknowit18
I have been seeing this girl for about 3 weeks, now and she is WAY into me. I receive all the signs of high interest level all across the board...she just bought me a 135.00 shirt from Nordstrom and dinner.

I also really like her. She doesn't know that, but I do. I could see a possible LTR here.

But we are laying on the couch talking about sex and she asked how many girls I have been with. I completely dodged the question (although I have nothing to hide) and ask her why she is so interested. She said if she is going to have sex with me, she wants to know. OK, great.

So, we screw around and I finish. So, we are laying on the couch and we start talking about sex again, b/c Howard Stern was on. I said I am happy you asked about my past, b/c that shows you aren't a slut and are interested in the person before making a commitment. Then, here is the kicker, she says "I already went through my immature, slutty stage."
I asked her how long that stage lasted. She said about 2 months. In ********, that could be a freaking year.

I don't know if I want to commit with a girl that said this. Am I just being an A-hole? Should I just forget and let the past be the past?

This really irked me b/c I thought I was going to be with a girl that only has been with 2 guys.
There's really no way to tell what she meant by that.

Still, it seems she brought up the topic so that she could mention her slvttiness and gage your reaction. That would suggest she's embarrassed by it. But again, you never know. It could have been 2 ONSs or the time she had a free-for-all at a phish concert.

Looks like you need to ask her directly. (Not how many guys she's had, but if she's embarrassed by her past.)

Mortukai

Don Juan
Reaction score
You thought she'd only fvcked 2 dudes? What is she, 14? Or butt ugly? If neither, then you can multiply that 2 by 2 for every year older than 14 she is, as a rough guide. And yeah, her slvtty stage would have lasted between the ages of 13 to 25. It won't end, regardless of what she says, until she's starting to have trouble picking up dudes.

Don't be so naive man. Your best bet is to completely ignore her past (seriously, you NEVER want to know), and just enjoy being with her for as long as you can.

ezilonman

Don Juan
Reaction score
No guy wants to think about another guy making sweet sweet love to his woman.

It is NATURAL for this to irk you...you know what it means, it means you are interested and have some feelings for her.

This is where you must be a MAN and take control of your emotions.

So she slept with a few guys...or so she says

Can you not make that girl scream your name?

are they Fvcking her now and not you?

Just think about it this way. The human body regenerates all of its tissues every 6 months or a year (something like that)

If it has been a while, she has all new pvssy tissue for you to lay into:D

TheLadiesChoice

Don Juan
Reaction score
This girl opened her PURSE for you which is the ultimate sign of submission;)

She also trusts you enough to share her past with you, so be mature about it and stop thinking with you EGO. If you have any sense this will be one of many learning experiences with girls and being judgemental and giving in to fear over whether or not she will SLEEP with someone else will only drive her towards that end:D

What the f*ck do you care what shes done with other guys? You truly NEVER know who any girls been with, or what shes done before you so stop obsessing over the sh*t.:rolleyes: You need to care who she is when shes with you rather than being preoccupied with your own insecurities. Everybody makes mistakes-- get over hers or she WILL start playing around with your emotions.:cool:

SELF-MASTERY

Banned
Reaction score
Make her take a blood test.

champagneblonde

Reaction score
Hi Fellas,
Okay, I am a chick on this site, I guess I better just tell you now....and I can say, really, that it is NEVER a good idea for ANYONE to ask their partner how many people they have slept with....no one will be straight with the answer, not even girls.
I can't stand it when I hear about girls asking guys who many women they have had....no one is ever comfortable with the conversation and besides, what the HELL do you REALLY want to know?
It is not the number you are concerned with, I think, rather, the real thing you WISH you could ask is, 'Are you promiscuous? Do you have HIV or some other STD?' Secretly we want to believe that we are the pinnacle of sexual achievement for the partner we are all enamoured with at that time...Let it go. We all have a past. You can find out important stuff as time goes on with good communication---tough to do, but it gets easier when you are clear with what you want and confident in yourself.

themanwithnoname

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
post a picture of yourself holding a sign that says "champagneblonde" otherwise your gender is dubious as a fact, which means your opinions mean zero.

champagneblonde

Reaction score
Originally posted by themanwithnoname
post a picture of yourself holding a sign that says "champagneblonde" otherwise your gender is dubious as a fact, which means your opinions mean zero.
this is my first time at ever seeing this site and my first few posts as well. At some point, I may post a pic... But I have no reason to deceive....Actually it never occurred to me that my gender would be questioned. Yeah, I am chick----for real.

One on One

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm guessing you're 18 from your username. I don't know if you've had sex or not, but the older you get the more guys a girl will have slept with. There's only like 2% virgins at 25. You aren't going to find a virgin and it's stupid to think you need one anyways. What if you **** her and then you go out with another girl...you still gonna carry around your double standards?

When you're 18, you think you're mature, but you're not. Tons of **** will happen to you. You probably aren't going to marry this girl and you'll probably break up with you after you find out she's been ****ing like 10 different dudes while you've been going out. ****ing your brother, your best friend, and maybe even your dad. Stop worrying about it and pound that *****.