Possible LTR but said some weird things..

BobFuest

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I overheard this women who is a possible candiate for LTR talking to her mom about me and she said the usual "oh i really like him and he is cute and a hottie". but then she said "he makes me feel really safe, hes great. although he bores me a little".
Weird right? i dont know what the boring part means either. almost every time i see her we are out partying or having fun and it is always a great time.
I dont sweat this very much but i would like some advice. I admit that I am really dependable but i dont always answer when she calls and she knows i am a busy person and i stay pretty busy.
So any advice or ideas?

frivolousz21

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
that blows.

it looks like you are the perfect guy for her or any girl wanting a LTR

but she sees you as boring.

this may just be her perception of you..or its a general consensus.

I mean do u make people laugh?

do u make her laugh?

if ur too perfect its boring.....as in say I called my girl and was like FYCK..and she says what......I say...I had a court date and I forgot.....:)

she would prolly think thats attractive..dont ask me why.

women are wierd sometimes.

locarius

Don Juan
Reaction score
What she is trying to say is that you are perfect and predictable.

Women are addicted to men who put them through an emotional rollercoaster. Cancel some dates at the last minute. Tease her and say things that make her go "I can't believe you just said that!". If you keep doing what you are doing your relationship is toast. Been there.

[o_0]

Banned
Reaction score

BobFuest

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by frivolousz21
that blows.

it looks like you are the perfect guy for her or any girl wanting a LTR

but she sees you as boring.

this may just be her perception of you..or its a general consensus.

I mean do u make people laugh?

do u make her laugh?

if ur too perfect its boring.....as in say I called my girl and was like FYCK..and she says what......I say...I had a court date and I forgot.....:)

she would prolly think thats attractive..dont ask me why.

women are wierd sometimes.
we do have sex and yes I am great at sex but i could be wilder or could be pounding it better. I bet your right on that. I do make her laugh and make others laugh. I bet it is sex and being too perfect. I am a little too perfect (reliable, making money, responsible, caring, good with family and people).
I like that teasing/canceling advice. In fact she said she wanted to go out tonight to this bar and I think i am just going to not pick up and not go. well actually this other girl i am dating wants to go to the same place.. should i have her see me with another girl? :)

BobFuest

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by frivolousz21
no, because then she will feel as if she cant trust you.

some how try to not be so perfect
well then i will just not pick up and go somewhere else tonight with the other chick.

BobFuest

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
also. she said i was boring her a little but i could turn that around on her because she doesnt have nearly the life that i have. i mean her life is just a normal life and the only things she does is go out with friends or go to shows. Oh and she dances once a month.
Should I turn it around on her and act like i am bored with her? just a thought..

p.s. my life = djing at least twice a month at a major club/venue, poker poker poker, friends, 3 jobs, video games/computers (also my job), promoting music, traveling, workin out, plus 2 other girls that i am dating.. so i figure i got an exciting life..

locarius

Don Juan
Reaction score
You are misinterpreting 'GUY' exciting with 'GIRL' exciting.

What she means, as I stated above, is that you are PREDICTABLE, not 'sitting around the house'.

Tell her "we are going out tomorrow. Dress classy" and then take her mini-golfing in your suit and her best black dress. THAT is 'girl' exciting.

RipItOff

Don Juan
Reaction score
Don't get me wrong, you like a good guy, so take this advice like a shopping cart, and take anything that could work for you and leave the rest.

When she said you were a little boring, she wasn't saying that she wants you to DO anything different, she was saying that she wants you to ACT different.

What does that mean?

If you take her out on some crazy date to prove you're more exciting, it won't change her perception of you, instead she will feel like she's on an exciting date with a boring person.
Instead of going out of your way for a date, just be a little rougher around the edges. More physical, more social, more alpha, and when you pound her, make sure she's screaming like she's 18 again.

This is where you rock the kino and act adventurous. If it means you have to go out of your comfort zone, do it.

Just caveman her before you think too much about it.

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
She's saying that you're a "nice guy."

Tazman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm sensing a power shift.......in HER favor. Yeah, she says you're great but you could be BETTER if you weren't so boring? I'm guessing you don't have any issues with her, but you're willing to start jumping through hoops to keep her entertained/interested. I don't think that's a good mindset to have, what happens if she finds something else wrong with you? Will you then start modifying THAT to keep her from leaving?