Possible for a comeback?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lostwithoutacost

Reaction score
Is it possible if a girl originally felt crazily attracted to u, but coz im was ******* stupid and waited too long, now i landed in the friend zone, but a close and good friend to her though. Is it in anyway possile that i can get out of this friend zone and make her feel the same way towards me again?

Fitch

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Lostwithoutacost
Is it possible if a girl originally felt crazily attracted to u, but coz im was ******* stupid and waited too long, now i landed in the friend zone, but a close and good friend to her though. Is it in anyway possile that i can get out of this friend zone and make her feel the same way towards me again?
Very possible.

Step #1: Get off the forum, and take action.
Step #2: "What action?" Go "hang out." See a movie, grab a slice of pizza, and walk around. Play pool, go to a club. Whatever you do just enjoy YOURSELF. If you enjoy YOURSELF, she will enjoy your company.

This is the best way to raise a girl's interest. Let her get to know you, give her the opportunity to "fall" for you.

Some people need a little visual aid to understand who they like, others need to fall out of a window to realize they like someone.

But how will you know when to "ask her out?"

You WILL know. Take my word for it.

Be a man, make the decision. Sometimes it is best to wait, other times it's best to ask after the first meeting.

It's your call, keep me updated. I am curious.

Fitch

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Microphone Fiend
a comeback is always possible, it is jut a matter of whether or not it will be worht it in the long run.

Oh, in that case. Don't date ANYONE until you are ready to commit (marry).

Post Script

90% of all adolensent relationships fail.

So it's better to take Fiend's advice, unless you plan to marry this girl. Okay?

:rolleyes:

upandown101

Don Juan
Reaction score
hey sorry to say this lost but you got oneitis. Anyways go out with her the first time and bring other girls with you. Flirt with them alot and only flirt with her a little bit otherwise ignore her. Eventually she will probably start gettin at least a little jealous and act on it. She will probably try really hard to get you back if she sees you with other girls and sees how confident you are.

Status
Not open for further replies.