Possessive Girlfriend

LikRetsam

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by the_great_gaia
that if I act as though I don't care, she'll act like she don't care neither.
She'll crack.

It's very hard to read Andrea sometimes.
No it's not. You're just skipping the obvious things.

I don't know her weaknesses other than making her jealous, and that only works sometimes. She says things she doesn't mean when she gets mad.
Yes she does mean them and I'd be willing to bed she told you she didn't mean them. You mean.... she doesn't have the balls to tell you the truth and when she does, she lies about it!?

I think she took control of the relationship with her attitude and her "my way or the highway" perception.
Actually the attitude that let her take over the relationship was your"s. It goes something like "Okay!!!!"

She's double-sided, and contradicting
Cough women cough.

Bombshell

Don Juan
Reaction score
Gia if i knew you in real life i would have to hit you in the back of the head for even thinking about doing something to try and get you to stay with this girl. Sure it is probably possible to regain her interest level in you but you should not even let yourself be in this situation to begin with. You are being used and your time is being wasted with this girl, and even if you can somehow change her which you wont be able to you still need to realise you would be much better off with out her. She isnt even giving you sex and is cheating on you FFS! There are plenty of other women out there that would make for MUCH better relationships, and since you have access to information such as this site your potention is pretty much endless and again you should want something better for yourself. Dumping her would give you newfound confidence that you badly need and will help you much more in the future.

Again this relationship is not going anywhere, she is using you and you are wasting your time with this *****. It is a shame that Lik is trying to tell you otherwise.

G_Nice

Reaction score
Why bother???

Bombshell and other informers of gaia

First of bombshell that was a pretty good point.
Secondly, there is no point in giving this man advise about relationships cause he will pay it no attention. I know what your thinking(how would you know Gaia's not gonna pay any attention to what we say). Well because i've known Gaia for about 7 or more years now and Me my brother and our friends have tried to help this man before in many situations and it ain't happening.

Example: the same girl (Andrea) that he is talking about now did something to make him mad like a month ago, Like times in the past he came over here for consulting, we were all telling him what he should do and he was telling us that he was going to break up with this girl and that he was confident that he didn't need her anymore then next thing you know his cell phone rang and guess who it was...that's right you guessed it Andrea. And i don't think I have to tell you that they are still together and still having problems because of that long @$$ letter he wrote to everyone

Thank you for your Attention

LikRetsam

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
G_nice, that was not cool but it just opened up our ability to give advice to this guy!

Bomb, I now agree that he should break it off (check last post).

Lol. Matrix you were right again! This isn't at ALL about the relationship or the girl, it's about this AFC.

The Antichrist_Star

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by LikRetsam
G_nice, that was not cool but it just opened up our ability to give advice to this guy!

Bomb, I now agree that he should break it off (check last post).

Lol. Matrix you were right again! This isn't at ALL about the relationship or the girl, it's about this AFC.
Wow... that was sort of wrong (and funny) to place your acquaintance on front street like that... but it only confirms what I had began to believe anyway.

LikRetsam... you think you would stop betting against me. ;) On a serious note however... this guy needs help on all sorts of levels.

Everybody does it... its just that nobody talks about it.

G_Nice

Reaction score
My friend is in serious trouble cause if he confused about what to do about a b*tch like that now think of how it might be if a chick like that marries him he probly be ****ed up in to many ways

the_great_gaia

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
As of Late

Last night, Andrea and I interacted...

I was at work, but I got off at 11pm. I called her and it went like this.

Andrea: Hello?
Mike: Hey, I'm ready to go..
Andrea: Man, my mom is tripping right now. i can't even go to the movies like I wanted. Mom said I can't go nowhere.

(Andrea was going to the movies with her sister)

Mike: Dang, why can't you go to the movies?!
Andrea: it's my mom..
Mike: Well, how are you suppose to come get me?
Andrea: Man, gimme about an hour, I'm waiting on my mom to go to sleep so I can leave and pick you up.
Mike: AN HOUR?!! Damn..
Andrea: just gimme an hour, okay, baby?
Mike: (pride-ridden) ..okay, one hour.
Andrea: bye. *click*

Yes, she had MY car. I even started to believe that she was lying, she sounded sneaky, her tone of voice made it seem like she was up to something. As I sit at the table of McDonald's waiting, my co-workers asked me "Mike, why come EVERY NIGHT you NEVER go home on time?" Well, they know because Andrea has my car, and this time she can't even leave the house. One time before, it was because she went to take one of her co-workers/friends home which took hours, one time before that- it because she got lost in a neighborhood looking for Fay State University (wondering what she was looking for out there). But last night, she'd take forever too, like usual. My co-workers were telling me like I was getting played and that I should leave her the hell alone, but they could all tell by my facial expressions that I didn't want to. 2 hours later.....

Mike: What's going on, man??
Andrea: Mike, my mom is almost asleep, i'm still waiting..
Mike: you said that 2 HOURS AGO, you said you'd be here an hour from then.. so what's going on?
Andrea: Mike, just give me 30 more minutes. Because I'm packing my bags so I can go stay with my sister for awhile.
Mike: well, look, I'll wait 30 more minutes, but since you got my car and you're not staying home tonight, I wanna ask you something, but I don't want you to say "no".
Andrea: (attitude tone) what is it?
Mike: nah, nevermind, I'll ask you when I see you.
Andrea: Mike, i'm already irritated, so just tell me what it is!
Mike: can we chill for awhile tonight? Please? (tsk-tsk-tsk)
Andrea: uh-huh.. (mom yelling in the background)
Andrea: Mike, i'mma call you back!
Mike: can we please chill tonight?!
Andrea: I said yeah, dang, bye. *click*

When I got off the phone, my managers were next to tell me that I was being played for a SUCKA! I didn't want to believe them, but that all were saying the same things, and they were right. They made me realize that I'm TOO NICE (nice guys finish last), I'm letting her RUN ME, I'm weak (there's no challenge from being weak). Yes, I know the principles, but Andrea broke underneath all of that, and she's not suppose to.

30 minutes later..

I called her again, but just when I did, Andrea pulled up in my car and ALL my managers and co-workers snarled at her thru the windows, I had to play it off like everything was gonna be fine. But I had a lot I wanted to say to Andrea. It was then that I decided I was gonna stand up to her, and tell her what's real.. but would she listen?

I'm in the passenger seat (tsk-tsk-tsk), her younger sister (age: 16) is in the back, and Andrea is driving (tsk-tsk-tsk).

Sister: man, I'm hungry..
Andrea; man, me too.. I'm gonna stop somewhere to get something to eat.
Mike: .....
Andrea: now, Mike, I need another favor from you..
Mike: (now what does she want, to keep my car again?!)
Andrea: I'm not gonna be home for 2 days, instead my and my sister are gonna be at my sister's house. She has to wake up early in the morning to go to work, which means me and my (younger) sister are gonna have to re-locate, so i need your car again, okay, baby?
Mike: (how did I know??) ..we'll talk about it later.
(Andrea phone rings)

Andrea never likes it when I'm on the phone when we're in the car because she says I shouldn't be on the phone during HER TIME. It's not the same for me. Andrea talks and sings on the phone to whoever shes talking to, in this case, I knew it was a guy..

Andrea: Hey, I'mma call you back because I'm about to get something to eat... iight, boy.... I'mma call you back, I'm for real, okay?... yeah.....etc.
Mike: you ain't got to get off the phone, keep talking..

I was obviously upset. I know that whenever she's driving and I call her, she instantly gets off the phone with me. But to whoever this guy was, he was luckier than I. She got off the phone about 5 minutes later. All I could do was stare her in her face, searching for a valid, and perfect reason to break up with her... but, she's too fvcking BEAUTIFUL!! After getting her food, she calls back. And they start talking about what is who's favorite slow song. It infuriated me. Andrea doesn't have a Driver's License, there were police driving all around the city, it's late as hell, and it was raining. WHY IN THEE BLUE HELL WAS SHE STILL ON THE PHONE FOR?!!

When we get to her sister's house...

Mike: You ain't acting right!!
Andrea: What the **** is wrong with you?
Mike: Why are you taking advantage of me?
Andrea: Ain't nobody taking advantage of you!!
Mike: Who the fvck was you on the phone with? huh? Some dude?! I know you're fvcking playing me.
Andrea: SHUT THE FVCK UP!!
Mike: NO! YOU SHUT THE FVCK UP!!!
Andrea: bye.. I'm getting outta here.
Mike: Andrea, I love you and I wanna be with you, but if you leave out of this car, you just walked out of our relationship.
Andrea: oh, so you're gonna based our relationship from me leaving the car, bye! That's fvcked up, because you ain't gonna be coming at me like that- cussing me the fvck out and shyt..
Mike: (*****-mode) wait, baby, no, don't leave...
Andrea: let go of my fvcking arm.. LET GO OF MY FVCKING ARM!!
Mike: I love you and shyt, girl. And when I need you the most you just gonna leave me and shyt?!! How the fvck can you love me if you're leaving me when I need you most.
(Andrea closes the door and stays in the car)
Mike: Andrea, I am good to you. Why do you treat me so bad? This was suppose to be a 50/50 relationship. I'm doing everything I can for you; things I'm not even suppose to be doing. I'm working hard and long so that I can invest in our relationship, but you sitting here doing me so wrong! You out at the clubs and movies while I'm out working HARD. And then you're late picking me up from work in MY SHYT!
(next page)

the_great_gaia

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
(continues)

Me and Andrea kept talking/arguing.. and her body language showed that she was very un-interested in what I had to say. She again said that her boyfriends of the past did her a certain way and she grew into that and it changed her into what she is today. And if I didn't like who she was then why was I with her. I noticed right then, that she lost touch with her reality... she is actually CRAZY. I should've known that long ago, because she is making me crazy. Then later, she lays her head on my shoulders and she apologizes for the ways she's done me and she asked if I forgave her. I said nothing, then she starts kissing my lips, smelling my neck.. then she touched me to see if I was HARD. She even put my hand on her breast. I could only look at her like she was pathetic. I told her to stop, and that a kiss can't fix anything anymore. Then her attitude came back. But not for long, she promised me that she would change and that she wouldn't do this to me again (I hear this shyt from her a lot). This was idle. I even noticed how she said that she was sleepy and she needed to go (which is probably why she kissed me, to end my talking time). I told her that, and she said she kissed me because she wanted to show me how sorry she was (not good enough). Then later, in an unknown way which i can't explain.. she talked me into using the car again overnight and that i had to go home and she'd bring me the car tomorrow afternoon. It's MY MOM'S CAR and I had to go HOME?! That's suicide, but I did it. My mom wasn't home, but if she was to come home... oooooh! I wouldn't be an existing member of this forum anymore. Then I noticed something else: If someone really loved you, they wouldn't make you do things you didn't want to do, they wouldn't make you feel hurt inside, they wouldn't make you... SUFFER. Now it's 2pm, and I'm waiting for her to bring me my car. I'll inform you guys more later.

LikRetsam

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This has got to be the funniest thing I've read in a long time. I'm not even gonna take time to explain this to you. Just know that you should not act like you know and understand the concepts of DJism. "nice guys finish last" "challenge" are all concepts you read and just recopy in your post. It is absolutly clear you're an idiot. Accept that you suck ass and don't have the balls to stand up to this board, let alone your woman. If you had the balls, you wouldn't act like you knew **** you didn't. If you had the balls, Andrea would've been a)sucking your **** b) single.

Now frankly, there's nothing left to say. We don't even care for how this finished. We all gave our piece of advice but you're too ****ing dumbtarded:
a) You come to this site for advice
b) You don't take it.

"body language" "crazy" "I love you" the list goes on with terms you don't understand. Your chick isn't crazy, she's infact ALOT smarter then you.

the only part that did call my attention was "she was too damn beautiful". You worship her little girl. You might as well found a religion dedicated to her. I mean, she is your God already.

You are sad.

Cloud-uk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
MEHHHH!!!!!

What the hell?!?!?!?!

PLASTIC VAGINA?!?!?!

Actually offended to be of the same gender as you.

Please don't post anymore of your delusional vomit inducing sloppy ***** story. Dump her and get rejected a few times by girls your age, and THEN come back here.

Christ that's YOUR CAR!

Christ....

Eughhhhh...

.....Plastic vagina?!?!

(P.S. whoever said "doesn't give two squirts of piss about you"- I salute you, that phrase has a great ring about it and I shall use it more in common conversation :) )

teedo

Don Juan
Reaction score
your too nice. your just letting her take advantage of you like a slut. do u do this to everyone?? get a backbone. next time someone asks you for something tell them to **** off. and if your mom comes home and says "wheres my car?" its not andreas fault, its yours. next time someone asks you for something say to yourself "am i gonna let them take advantage of me. am i a slut??"

teedo

Don Juan
Reaction score
double post :rolleyes:

The Antichrist_Star

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I do not believe I have ever said this is the almost three years that I have been posting here... but you Michael... are a bitch

Plain and simple... I'm done.

jbbrain

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by The Matrix: Reloaded
The debate is not whether or not that this is a test... because it is obvious that it is the of the whole thing is that she felt the need (for whatever reason) to inact such a test to begin with. You forget Lik... that I spent four years in High School and one point and women my age (contrary to popular belief) are not that dramatically different. I have seen this... and you have seen this. But that is not the point. The point is he has allowed this for happen for quite some time now... and that is reprehensible. I state again Lik... this is not about the girl nor the relationship... this is strictly about him. And in order to fix him... he has to discard her.
Bah, this whole distaster is a culmination of him and her. Him for being the spineless coward he has been up to date, and her for being an obvious "not-worth-it" biatch. You can be the biggest spineless afc in the world, but this does not give any girl the green light to be malicious, deceitful and....crazy! End this shyt quick dude, what are you waiting for? Are you goign to marry her?

LikRetsam

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by The Matrix: Reloaded
I do not believe I have ever said this is the almost three years that I have been posting here... but you Michael... are a bitch

Plain and simple... I'm done.
Who just got owned?

And np for the saying.... I like Eminem's "Wouldn't piss on fire to put you out". I don't know, that sentence just touches me.

jbbrain

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
man..i just read that whole phone convo...man...im so fukking depressed...

gaia-pathetic little worm..show us otherwise!

G_Nice

Reaction score
Mike all I have to say now is don't g back wit that ***** if u ever want to be called a MAN in the duration of your life,

But if you do get back wit her tell her it ain't happening unless you get some ***** on the spot, because the plastic ***** story just degrades all men

Cloud-uk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
But if you do get back wit her tell her it ain't happening unless you get some ***** on the spot, because the plastic ***** story just degrades all men
Here here, I hear plastic vaginas are out this season.

the_great_gaia

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
The Conclusion

Gentlemen..

I appreciate everyone's input to my problems, and I thought I'd let you all know that it officially ended last night. I could go into detail, but why? There's no reason. I feel things will work for the best when it comes to me, and that is being WITHOUT her. Again, thank you all. And yes, I was a bytch. I was soft. I was a slvt. I was all these things. But i'll be even stronger, because I went thru it. Good day. Hopefully, I won't have another story that this to post.

LikRetsam

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You could go into detail... but why post twice?
You can find what happened in the Don Juan Discussion Forum.