Positive self talk and affirmations won't get you that far

Suspens

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
That's about it. You must feel happy and in control of your life.

BeenLaiden

Banned
Reaction score
yannick43 said:
And it goes like this beat rap please this is the positive tang ya been waiting for braw.

Ho yeah, all the fat people, ho yea gatta round the table oh yeah...... no my life ain't changen cause i can't stop complaining, women reject me like i get ejected, but that ain't funny, so i come on here with ta attitude and start spraying, all the fat people all the fat people gatta round the table. Ho mommy please help me ta positive thinking ain't working for me, i am gonna finish my life lonely, to scared to call some honey, might as well throw it all away, i am so damn bony, all the fat people, all the fat people gatta round the table.......

Ho yeah, think positive think sophisticated that alright i am a little loser so constipated...... positive thinking ain't where its at where the fvck did i place my hat. My fat friend Jonathan is so fat the other day he wanted to eat my cat... who that fat bytch all around been sucking dix in the ups and down, ho yeah all the fat people, all the fat people gattaround the table, ,,,,, the end.
The reps your receive off your garbage posts is proof positive of the state of so suave. Trolls running the asylum.

SeymourCake

Banned
Reaction score
Affirmations are useless and empty if you don't apply deep emotions with them.

ImTheDoubleGreatest!

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Dunno man. I find them to help me out sometimes. After all "As you think, you shall become." - Pook.