Positive Attitude

Rint

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I know this should be a tip but i dont care. I read something that i think is true. We're too negative we dont even know it sometimes.
Example

Hot blonde chick walks by
Dylan: O damn she fine
Dylan: I should talk to her, but she's too good for me and i dont want to mess up

By the way Dylan is me and i was a ****ing retard. I should have done what i do now
Example

Hot asian girl walk by
Dylan: wow i want to meet that
Dylan: I know i can do this and theres no way i can mess up cause there is no such thing. I **** up so what i'll get better by talking to more people
I walk up to her
Dylan: Hey i'm Dylan and I couldn't help, but notice you, I think your really cute
Her: hahaha i'm Elaine and nice one, but seriously you got to be kidding
Dylan: No i'm not laughing am i? I'm serious you are fine

Maybe we didn't date or such because i didn't like her instead we became good friends and she introduced me to a bunch of hot girls. So the whole point of this thread is think positive, next time your negative just forget about it you want to be POSITVE ONLY

DON'T WORRY BE HAPPY, I hope this helped

six-foot AZN '05

Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah man, I totally agree with you. Attitude and confidence are the two keys to get girls. I just add my Trillion $$$s worth right here. A negative attitude is like quicksand. The more negative you get the more life sucks, in your point of view. Its like the worst f***ing cycle known to man.
Key to get out: "Life is great" look only for the good aspects of life and forget about all the bad ones. I know this is so much more easily said then done but it pays. It got me a very close "g-friend" and lots of girls to practice on.

Bling

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey the confidence is there, but not really liking the pickup approach. Good start. :up:

Malachi

Don Juan
Reaction score
Sorry if my thread get's you pissed, i did'nt read this first!.

-Malachi

42-Colrath

Don Juan
Reaction score
yea just make sure that you actually feel confident and that you arent acting confident

Smooth Player 056

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
WTF Do you people really think this an approach.....if anyone posted this in Mystery's Loung they'd get punked off in a second.

You NEVER open with a compliment unless she is an UG.....Ask her an opinion...Neg her....In my level of game right now I can open with "Your ****ing weird"...it works because Im congruent with it.

Never tell a girl she is fine in the inital approach or the whole ****ing sarge for that matter. You give SOI's and IOI's later on in late attraction and rapppor building....to show that your attracted to her for legitimate reasons LEGITIMATE NOT LOOKS....Never mention looks unless it has to do with neg or a bust.

My bad if I sound worked up lol....im actually smiling right now....I just think its funny that people that have been here for years think "Your fine" is an approach....we call that "creep approach"....or "afc approach" as PUA's we are the EXEPTION to the rule.......dont do what every other guy does....

Smooth

DJ4Real

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Rint said:
I know this should be a tip but i dont care. I read something that i think is true. We're too negative we dont even know it sometimes.
Example

Hot blonde chick walks by
Dylan: O damn she fine
Dylan: I should talk to her, but she's too good for me and i dont want to mess up

By the way Dylan is me and i was a ****ing retard. I should have done what i do now
Example

Hot asian girl walk by
Dylan: wow i want to meet that
Dylan: I know i can do this and theres no way i can mess up cause there is no such thing. I **** up so what i'll get better by talking to more people
I walk up to her
Dylan: Hey i'm Dylan and I couldn't help, but notice you, I think your really cute
Her: hahaha i'm Elaine and nice one, but seriously you got to be kidding
Dylan: No i'm not laughing am i? I'm serious you are fine

Maybe we didn't date or such because i didn't like her instead we became good friends and she introduced me to a bunch of hot girls. So the whole point of this thread is think positive, next time your negative just forget about it you want to be POSITVE ONLY

DON'T WORRY BE HAPPY, I hope this helped
It's best not to open up with a compliment because it gives her the hint "This guy is hitting on me"...and she'll think, "he's just like all the other guys that hit on me...".....I'd suggest opening a convo with a general opener......"Hi" "Hello"....or you can do this, "I noticed that you".....you can comment about the environment around you...."The grass is the greenest when i'm around...can't you tell?" (you don't have to say that...but you get the hint)....whatever you say, be sure it's ****y and confident....don't seek her approval either.

Good Luck:up:

Damian

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I'd have to agree with Rint on this point. Most of the people on the DJ forums are so caught up in methods, routines, and techniques that they forget the whole ideologies behind them. Sure, it's much easier to simply learn how to follow the maps, but to develop the skills is another matter. I commend you, Dylan, for discovering this concept on your own. Chances are, it will have a stronger meaning for you than somebody who just read it in the Venusian Arts Handbook. Keep up the good work.

-Damian

ethnomethodologist

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
:p "but seriously you got to be kidding"

She noticed the strong come on. I completely agree with the positive advance. A girl will want to know immediately why you are happy, or want to be happy with you if you display no signs of boredom or dismay.

In so many of these threads I can see all these so called PUA taking mystery to the max. GOing out with mugger faces trying to look cool, while all the girls are laughing their asses off with their friends. See the PUA walking off laughing inside, to himself, that he just nexted them, and that they are missing out on his manhood.