sazc

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
im shocked

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
WTF?

He is actually banned as well. Thought this was a nonsense post at first.

What is up? Any mods got something to say on banning the most useful poster on the website?
I agree. For someone partaking in multi-dating or plates, all you had to do is listen to him. He had the formula.

logicallefty

Reaction score
He was banned for repeatedly making personal attacks on other members. We are still in process of deciding how long it will be for.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You realize that you are banning someone on the level of Bonecracker, or Pook?

Merely because he uses the word "faggot"?

Come on, guys. I thought this place was better than that. And honestly, it really has been, as far as I have experienced it.
The word "faggot" was to get you to stop thinking in the poor way that you where (IE: getting phvcked in the a$$ by HER). It was to motivate one, and if you didn't agree with his message you could very well not listen to him.

sazc

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
@deesade @logicallefty said it was only a suspension. He"ll be back.

Hopefully he will stop calling people names. Mind you, I have ZERO beef with his content. In fact, I think the biggest issue people had was the constant name calling. It is unnecessary.

sazc

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I agree. For someone partaking in multi-dating or plates, all you had to do is listen to him. He had the formula.
Yea, great wisdom IF you agreed with him and thought LTRs were carp. Otherwise you were all sorts of ugly names.

Im all for what you guys are trying to accomplish here. Its necessary. But this is a community. Y'all don't have to agree, but at least be respectful (that's my chick taking right there :) )

Trump

Banned
Reaction score
He was banned for repeatedly making personal attacks on other members. We are still in process of deciding how long it will be for.
Wow. This site does not ban men posting about:

- being emotionally abused by women,
- being taken advantage of by women
- being laughed at by women
- saving women
- spending all your money on women
- having your life completely destroyed by women

but the best poster ever uses colour language that helps almost everyone on sosuave, that is too much? Either his posts hit too close to home for moderators or sosuave doesn't care about helping men, its a "feel good about yourself" site. I often wonder how you guys survive in the real world. :eek:

Brutal.

kenpiffyjr

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Big supporter of Poon King. I think this is small tho. It'll probably be a week and TBH the absence will show the quality material he brings and possibly pull the blanket off some poster's true agendas. He's taken a break on his own terms before and came back so the board will survive.

bigneil

Banned
Reaction score
Free Poon King.

We disagreed sometimes, but the person with the most Likes on SS (around 1900) can't be wrong.

sazc

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You don't think that I disagreed with him before?

I have argued with him. We are both arseholes in our way.

Who cares? Value is value.

You called me names before too. You think I hold it against you? :D Get over it, people. Value is value. Take people for what they are, not for what they aren't.

Some guys merely don't like the ego challenge of someone like that. They don't realise that challenge is good for their game.

Suspending him is really not good. If it's a week or whatever, then fine.

If it's longer, then the frame of this website is determined by the frame of it's posters.

And that guy's frame was damn useful to have around here.
No, I dont think you disagreed with lefty, it appeared as if you missed missed that he said it was temporary.
I think a lot of people are here to learn and by calling them beta faggots you put them on the defensive and nothing productive occurs after that.
I think Poon has a lot of wisdom and he could certainly help guide people. He just prefers to take their inventory when they dont agree that spinning plates is the only way to be. The conversation gets shut down before much productivity can be had.

Maybe a solution is to have two sub forums, one for LTRs and one for Plating, and then the general forum where everything is open for fair discussion. I just think things should be kept productive. You guys should be helping each other as much as possible (there I go having estrogen again!)

sazc

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Free Poon King.

We disagreed sometimes, but the person with the most Likes on SS (around 1900) can't be wrong.
oh hell...it's about to be come a hash tag.....lol

ubercat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hmm agree PKs a good poster. I do think the mods have to hold the line on personal abuse. Because where would it end.

It also drags threads down into a swamp of recriminations

9Volt

Banned
Reaction score
Poon King will pass this mere sh1t test and come back stronger than ever.

The non-believers crucified and nailed Jesus to the cross and how wrong they were when he rose again.

#freepoonking

ImTheDoubleGreatest!

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
God dammit, now I have to wait for him to get unbanned till I get his response from my thread. And we'll probably both forget about that thread anyway if it's for a while.

ImTheDoubleGreatest!

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
No homo, but if I was going to sleep with one male SS member, it would be Poon King.
If there was one member on SS I'd sleep with, it'd definitely be me. I already won myself over though and have been sleeping with myself for almost 18 years. feelsgoodman

Teddy_Beer

Don Juan
Reaction score
What the hell? His posts were gold and he gets banned for saying "faggot"?

Count me in as one of his supporters.

sazc

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
And you have gotten "offensive" when I have questioned your frame. .
Lol, I called you "Barney Fife" a few times, not "beta faggot" over and over and over.
And, if I'm being honest, I'm still betting on Barney ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.