Poon king give us your method

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thechamp

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Poon king give us your method , from start to finish how your get laid I assume from your nick name you get the most on this site!!

No.Danny

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Thechamp said:
Poon king give us your method , from start to finish how your get laid I assume from your nick name you get the most on this site!!
Poon Queen is certainly the most Poon getter

Thechamp

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Ruler said:
Because of his name? Are you serious?
Develop your own method. Go out and get experience. That's the only way to get good with women. I don't understand why some don't get that. You can read as much as you want but if you don't have experience in real life it won't matter.
Listen dip**** I have been with a lot of women , but never 9s or tens that's all I just wanna see if any one has better methods I like learning new stuff .

Suspens

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Thechamp said:
Listen dip**** I have been with a lot of women .
Can you guys ban these trolls. This is just silly.

Thechamp

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Suspens said:
Can you guys ban these trolls. This is just silly.
I'm not a troll at all just asking questions isn't what this forum is for ?

Thechamp

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Ruler said:
Did you just get angry because I gave my bit of advice? That's mature.

If you want 9's and 10's, go approach them. Talk to them. Be cool and funny. Act confident and be so sure of yourself that other people feel it. But what do I know. I'm a "dip****".

I'm not going to respond anymore because it's not productive. You can take my advice or not, that's up to you. Good luck.
I apologise I flew off the Handel haven't had much sleep took it out on you sorry mate

Suspens

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Seeking their affection and trying to find some motherly love is a sure way to failure. Women only care about what you can do for them, you too should only care about what they can do for you.

Poon King

Banned
Reaction score
In 2015, sex is one of the easiest things in the world to get.

When I see/meet a woman I find sexually attractive I flirt with her. If she gives me a positive response, then I really don't have to do anything else besides get her contact info and set up a time and place to meet one-on-one.

My apartment is in a urban area so I usually meet women for drinks at a place that is walking distance from my apartment, then try to smash them after. Its not that complex.

Another thing I do is not leave my place until the woman is actually at the meeting place. This way, if she flakes it doesn't matter.

Another thing I do is invite women out to places I know I will be anyway. But I always invite women out for drinks and never for food. If a woman won't meet you for drinks then she probably isn't DTF.

Also.. keep in mind these are not concrete rules. There is nothing concrete about getting laid. You just have to read the woman and the situation and make moves.

9Volt

Banned
Reaction score
Ruler said:
Because of his name? Are you serious?
Develop your own method. Go out and get experience. That's the only way to get good with women. I don't understand why some don't get that. You can read as much as you want but if you don't have experience in real life it won't matter.
You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to Ruler again.

Exactly.

All you have to do is be socially free and open. Just talk to people as people. Not objects you must possess using robotic scripts and some secret mind meld control tactics.

And of course working out, dressing and grooming your best, and doing your best in work and or school. Being able to converse on different topics. It's not going to hurt you. Only boost the amount and or type of specific females that will be attracted to you personally. Everyone's different.

Some dudes don't want to get it. They just want to read what they type and rant or try to bring others down with them.

Ryan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Poon King said:

When I see/meet a woman I find sexually attractive I flirt with her. If she gives me a positive response, then I really don't have to do anything else besides get her contact info and set up a time and place to meet one-on-one.

My apartment is in a urban area so I usually meet women for drinks at a place that is walking distance from my apartment, then try to smash them after. Its not that complex.

Another thing I do is not leave my place until the woman is actually at the meeting place. This way, if she flakes it doesn't matter.

Another thing I do is invite women out to places I know I will be anyway. But I always invite women out for drinks and never for food. If a woman won't meet you for drinks then she probably isn't DTF.

Also.. keep in mind these are not concrete rules. There is nothing concrete about getting laid. You just have to read the woman and the situation and make moves.

This Nigga is a playa playa from the Himalayas!!!

lol ok on a serious note, correct me if I am wrong, but I think I read somewhere that you are an extremely good looking guy? no? That might be a helpful factor in getting laid.

Dirtbagz

Banned
Reaction score
Poon King said:

So your personal top secret method is basically picking up drunk females at a local bar or having to get them drunk to have sex with you. You're beta bucking buying drinks to get females drunk enough to sleep with you. Or are they buying their own drinks to get drunk enough to sleep with you? Either way your top secret way is needing alcohol to get females to want to have sex with you or in your own words they aren't DTF. You're running average man get her intoxicated game. Nothing any average beta bucks male hasn't done or attempted. Which means you aren't anything you'd like others to believe.

For a man who tries to portray himself as irresistible to females why do you need to get them drunk in the first place? And why do many of your posts seem to get mis-interpreted as you being a resentful, despising, angry man if females after a man such as yourself would offer you the world and be happy to be with a catch such as yourself?

Wouldn't they want to be sober and not mess up their chance of getting into a possible relationship with such a prize as you? Maybe even resist looking like a slut to prove their worth for being a quality female for you?

You play such a character online surely these females wouldn't get drunk and do something that would make you see them as just a notch on your belt.

And why would such a man as yourself who has no problem attracting females come off as a man who is always stereotyping them as a whole as users? Wouldn't they never want to be that way with their king?

Last edited:

Poon King

Banned
Reaction score
Dirtbagz said:
So your personal top secret method is basically picking up drunk females at a local bar or having to get them drunk to have sex with you. You're beta bucking buying drinks to get females drunk enough to sleep with you. Or are they buying their own drinks to get drunk enough to sleep with you? Either way your top secret way is needing alcohol to get females to want to have sex with you or in your own words they aren't DTF. You're running average man get her intoxicated game. Nothing any average beta bucks male hasn't done or attempted. Which means you aren't anything you'd like others to believe.

For a man who tries to portray himself as irresistible to females why do you need to get them drunk in the first place? And why do many of your posts seem to get mis-interpreted as you being a resentful, despising, angry man if females after a man such as yourself would offer you the world and be happy to be with a catch such as yourself?

Wouldn't they want to be sober and not mess up their chance of getting into a possible relationship with such a prize as you? Maybe even resist looking like a slut to prove their worth for being a quality female for you?

You play such a character online surely these females wouldn't get drunk and do something that would make you see them as just a notch on your belt.

And why would such a man as yourself who has no problem attracting females come off as a man who is always stereotyping them as a whole as users? Wouldn't they never want to be that way with their king?
I don't have a "top secret method" d!ck face. I just try to sleep with women I find attractive. Can get laid for free? YES. Will I get laid as often? NO. And this is true for all non-famous men.. beta or not.

Also, you're a female yourself.. which is why you are so offended by the alcohol approach. If the goal is to get laid.. who cares if alcohol is involved or not? Women like YOU care. :crackup:

There is really no right or wrong way to get laid. I do what is most quick and efficient FOR ME. If another man wants to spend hours using "game" on the street or talking in a restaurant or walking through the city that is fine. It is rare for a non-celebrity man who is a complete stranger to simply walk up to a woman and say "lets f*ck" and she will do it. So your "beta bucks" argument is idiotic.

Also, I don't buy drinks for most women. I know the bartenders in the area where I live and they hook me up in exchange for a large tip. Usually when I meet new plates through old plates I don't spend any money on them. But as far as perfect strangers go.. there needs to be some level of trust building or at the very least.. time invested to make the woman comfortable enough to consider going home with you. It can be done for FREE, but it takes more time.. which isn't always worth the trouble. There is really no getting around that unless you are famous OR the woman meets you through someone else (which is one of my favorite ways to meet women).

Having a hard rule that you will NEVER spend money to get laid is both inefficient and retarded. Buying entire dinners like a beta b!tch is very different from tipping a bartender.

Stay mad though. :up:

Dirtbagz

Banned
Reaction score
Poon King said:
I don't have a "top secret method" d!ck face. I just try to sleep with women I find attractive. Can get laid for free? YES. Will I get laid as often? NO. And this is true for all non-famous men.. beta or not.

Also, you're a female yourself.. which is why you are so offended by the alcohol approach. If the goal is to get laid.. who cares if alcohol is involved or not? Women like YOU care. :crackup:

There is really no right or wrong way to get laid. I do what is most quick and efficient FOR ME. If another man wants to spend hours using "game" on the street or talking in a restaurant or walking through the city that is fine. It is rare for a non-celebrity man who is a complete stranger to simply walk up to a woman and say "lets f*ck" and she will do it. So your "beta bucks" argument is idiotic.

Also, I don't buy drinks for most women. I know the bartenders in the area where I live and they hook me up in exchange for a large tip. Usually when I meet new plates through old plates I don't spend any money on them. But as far as perfect strangers go.. there needs to be some level of trust building or at the very least.. time invested to make the woman comfortable enough to consider going home with you. It can be done for FREE, but it takes more time.. which isn't always worth the trouble. There is really no getting around that unless you are famous OR the woman meets you through someone else (which is one of my favorite ways to meet women).

Having a hard rule that you will NEVER spend money to get laid is both inefficient and retarded. Buying entire dinners like a beta b!tch is very different from tipping a bartender.

Stay mad though. :up:

You are a complete joke.

You need to have females not eat so they can get nice and drunk.

You need alcohol to get them drunk to try and get them to sleep with you.

You meet drunks at bars to pick them up.

You admit to knowing bartenders because you are a regular alcoholic at their bars trying to pick up other drunks or get women drunk.

You drink at bars and are known there by bartenders etc like you admit because you are trying to use alcohol to kill the pain of women who have you powerless.

You are using boring average man beta buck game for those women who don't know you in an effort to seem "special" like a Disney watching beta who can't get women without getting them drunk. Nothing new.

What do you do on Valentines at the bar? Buy beta buckks teddy bears, flowers, chocolates and write a nice sweet poem on a card in an effort to impress your drunk dates and play the nice guy role? :crackup:

Do you have any other top secret poon king methods that can easily be googled up that every other average beta chump already does? :crackup:

Dirtbagz

Banned
Reaction score
Danger said:
LOL,

Guy has April 2015 join date, lobs a question and then used another April 2015 join date account to attack poon king.

You just have to love the haters who join sosuave just to attack the members.
Poon King can answer for himself so we can LOL at him. He doesn't need you white knighting for him. Then again of course he does. He needs other males to WK and play bouncer for him because he is an urban bar dweller who drinks to kill the pain of feeling powerless to the same women he needs to get drunk to sleep with him.

He lives in bars. He knows all the bartenders. He knows the places he frequents. He tries to get drunk women or women drunk to sleep with him. He is a bar fly who uses average man beta buck game and hates himself and the drunks he sleeps with. :crackup:

logicallefty

Reaction score
Dirtbagz said:
You are a complete joke.

You need to have females not eat so they can get nice and drunk.

You need alcohol to get them drunk to try and get them to sleep with you.

You meet drunks at bars to pick them up.

You admit to knowing bartenders because you are a regular alcoholic at their bars trying to pick up other drunks or get women drunk.

You drink at bars and are known there by bartenders etc like you admit because you are trying to use alcohol to kill the pain of women who have you powerless.

You are using boring average man beta buck game for those women who don't know you in an effort to seem "special" like a Disney watching beta who can't get women without getting them drunk. Nothing new.

What do you do on Valentines at the bar? Buy beta buckks teddy bears, flowers, chocolates and write a nice sweet poem on a card in an effort to impress your drunk dates and play the nice guy role? :crackup:

Do you have any other top secret poon king methods that can easily be googled up that every other average beta chump already does? :crackup:
Dirtbagz, Please check your private messages. Thank you, Lefty

Status
Not open for further replies.