Pook

crossboss

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Whatever, happened to him? Will, he ever be back?? I'd really, like to talk to him, but I don't want to, bother him if he is sick of helping. So, let me know the status, of Pook.

Thanks,

James N.

Warrior74

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
He's long gone. Read the book of pook. That's about all you can do.

Groovy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'd also like to know what happened to him... I have heared that he turned depressed and bitter. If that happened, I don't know why, maybe he just didn't internalize the (great) advice he himself wrote. Even if he turend bitter, I still think his advice is good, he turning bitter does nothing to the quality of his threads. (IMO). Or did I hear wrong?

BTW why THE HELL are you typing like that?????????

Last edited:

crossboss

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Stinks

Yeah, I heard Pook became bitter with the newbs. However, I just wanted to find out for sure.

Amazing

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
i heard he bought an island and lives in the pacific ocean. or is in jail.

SrDedosRapidos

Don Juan
Reaction score
Pook's advice has been by far the most helpful I have seen. Read the book of pook.... and then read it 4 more times.

Ease

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The vatican sued him for use of their trademarks on bible themes and terminology.

Or so i heard.

DJDamage

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Last heard from him about 2 years ago when he abandoned his blog.

http://dapook.blogspot.com/

If you want to read someone current who is Pook like in terms of breaking down women's behaviours and tells you why they do what they do, I highly recommand reading Roissy's blog.

http://roissy.wordpress.com/

horaholic

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
He is like the Jesus of this site. He spoke in parables. Click on the Dj bible on the bottom of the screen, and read some of his work. Very talented writer.

Reaction score
dude........crossboss.........just by the way you post on this forum, you sound like such a careful "don't wanna offend anyone" nice guy, to the EXTREME.

Why have you not changed your attitude and personality in the FIVE FVCKING YEARS that you've been here?????

you are TOO nice of a pvssy, I actually feel bad for being honest with you!!!!!

SandHawk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Well, it would have been a very good reason to be honest. Most people on these boards nowadays don't read the bible, the book of pook or anti-dump.

And when they post a question and people respond with a reply that they don't seem to like or is too confronting, they get all defensive and ignore whatever advice was given.

Just a Shot Away

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Nobody knows what he looks like. He has facial reconstructive surgery every three years.

But yeah. Pook knew his stuff. Its amazing how many people here completely ignore all his advice though and disregard the DJ Bible, in particular the parts where he informs the reader that looks don't mean jack.

SrDedosRapidos

Don Juan
Reaction score
SandHawk said:
Well, it would have been a very good reason to be honest. Most people on these boards nowadays don't read the bible, the book of pook or anti-dump.

And when they post a question and people respond with a reply that they don't seem to like or is too confronting, they get all defensive and ignore whatever advice was given.
Do you know why I never post topics related to how to pick up women? It's because I've read these books. What drives me fvcking ape**** is the guys who come straight to the forums asking "hurrrrr what did I do wrong". I want to scream "READ THE ****ING DJ BIBLE MORON". You can usually tell they never have. It really should be a requirement before signup.

I love confronting posts, but only when they are constructive. I don't mind being called out on my game. It is in my best interest to have people who know what they're doing confront me on my faults.

kingsam

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
SandHawk said:

the DJ bible is acutally not very obvious to new people to find it (you dont naturally look at the bottom of the page much) it needs to be clearly explained on a sticky on the main forum... someone needs to create a good quality sticky thread for it!

crossboss

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah you're right, Rescue Mission

I really have lost a lot of courage, over the years because I used to approach girls and they would ignore me. I used to go to the clubs, on the weekends. I tried, to approach people, in school and I kind of got a bad rep.

Most people, made it really hard, to talk to and I made a few friends. The reason, I don't read the bible, is because I don't want to do too much reading and no action. Even, though lately, I haven't done much action, at all.

I also, kind of blew it at school, because my focus was on, women. I'll try and continue working out on weights. Maybe, do a little running, to improve my chances with women in the future.

Do you guys, really think I should read the whole bible before approaching women? I will if that's what it takes.... Even though I thought, you should read the bible as you approach women. Read the bible slowly over time.

Groovy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The dj bible is cool if you're out to get women, but in my opinion, you should read some inner game stuff... For me, it helped me much more. MUCH more. Plus, good inner game will get you more girls then good outer game.(And i think we all agree on this!) I would focus more on myself, and less on the girls... and also remind yourself that by focusing on yourself, the girls will come eventually. Just try not to make them your main focus, you'll suffer tremendously if you do.(Don't you agree?) Try to make yourself happy even if you don't have a girl... Just remind yourslef, the girls will come. And you can be cool without some girls not liking you anyways. What do they know? As long as YOU think you're a good person, doesn't matter what others think. Listen to them and all, but it's your final opinion that counts the most. But by the way you type (something tells me this!!) you should make it a priority to improve your inner game first, and give less importance to girls now.

horaholic

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Thats pretty much all what the DJB is, groovy.

Nygard

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
If you want to read someone current who is Pook like in terms of breaking down women's behaviours and tells you why they do what they do, I highly recommand reading Roissy's blog
Roissy's articles, somehow, give me some sense of hopelessness and unavoidable doom about my situation. Somehow, he comes across for me as saying that busting your ass trying to get better with women and in life using game can only get you so far and, if you're a extreme case, there's pretty much no hope for you to even hit big leagues because you're a stinking dreg that is more likely to commit suicide than score by getting lucky.