pook email?

Freddy.k

Don Juan
Reaction score
hi
does anyone know if pook has an active email??
i really need his help so it would be great if anybody could tell me the email pook is using currently to reply on people's question

The Gambler

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
That's the million dollar question. No one seems to know.

Some people think he's dead... Others believe he might be lurking under a different name. Personally, I think he slowly changed and became much more cynical towards women, when you look at the things he wrote in his blog after leaving here.

Well, at least we've got his classic stuff. I read it often.

Freddy.k

Don Juan
Reaction score
The gambler,
i admire pook too and im in trouble, so i needed to talk to him, and i found his blog place : dapook.blogspot.com
and he wrote there that people sent him messages, so i was wondering if i could find an email or something that could could help me contact him

The Gambler

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Freddy.k said:
The gambler,
i admire pook too and im in trouble, so i needed to talk to him, and i found his blog place : dapook.blogspot.com
and he wrote there that people sent him messages, so i was wondering if i could find an email or something that could could help me contact him
You are right, he was responding to emails when he was still blogging... But even that has been a few years ago now.

Maybe an oldtimer around here still has it?

ArcBound

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
iqqi said:
I'd say ask squirrels, but he has since disappeared from the forums.

Kind of like Pook.

Yeah it's not like we have a resource of other successful DJ's like backbreaker, Rollo Tomassi, Iceberg, Naughty Ninja, Atom Smasher, 5 string, Espi, Solomon and etc. we can ask questions.

I'm not sure what happened to squirrels or Pook and I hope they are fine but this is one of those "celebrity dies at young age" obsessions. Yes they had eye opening posts. But also yes people on the site today can help.

One day people like all of those I listed are going to be gone and some of them will be missed and people will ask if you know so-and-so's contact but nobody will know. Ask for advice when the expert posters are here, not after they disappear and become legend.

SXS

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I think he just married some chick and doesn't want to admit it.