Pook and AntiDump

Cockynfunny

Don Juan
Reaction score
Where are they?

Antidump's latest posts are TEN years old

Pook posted last time in 2004-05?

Does anyone know whats going on in their lives at the moment?

Tiguere

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Happily married with kids maybe. Or in prison or god forbid dead.

Plinco

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
They do not need this forum anymore.

mrRuckus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Pook had a blog apparently, assuming it was really him, and then disappeared. He didn't seem particulary happy in his blog posts, and he viewed women as a necessary nuisance for his libido. I think he once said something about women viewing men as walking dildo's anymore. He seemed completely against marriage or even having a girlfriend from what i remember.

http://dapook.blogspot.com/2007/12/radicalism-of-vilar-8-even-in-sex-man.html

"A young man is often amazed that dating is really nothing more than sex. Women don't want to know you. They do not care about your dreams. The bait on the hook is sex and the purpose is to reel you in. Women's greatest fear is the celibate man as he cannot be hooked in any way."

Zarky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
mrRuckus said:
The man sounds downright insane. Too bad.

Anybody who rails against women as a group has something seriously wrong with him, just as those who rail against blacks or jews. They're the George Sodinis of the world who end up targeting and killing representatives of the group that they feel has "done them wrong."

Any time you feel yourself hating a group of people you should check into therapy.

Poonani Maker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Zarky said:

Anybody who rails against women as a group has something seriously wrong with him, just as those who rail against blacks or jews. They're the George Sodinis of the world who end up targeting and killing representatives of the group that they feel has "done them wrong."

Any time you feel yourself hating a group of people you should check into therapy.
I totally disagree. Pook's WRITING is brilliant. The guy is well-read. How could you read what pops up on that link above and not come to that conclusion. He talks of Onanism (spilling our seed) and contraceptives (created by man) as "empowering" women. There used to be consequences (pregnancy) for having sex. Women no longer have a Reason for staying pure and moral, especially given the media onslaught of how they should dress and behave.

ARrocket

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Poonani Maker said:
I totally disagree. Pook's WRITING is brilliant. The guy is well-read. How could you read what pops up on that link above and not come to that conclusion. He talks of Onanism (spilling our seed) and contraceptives (created by man) as "empowering" women. There used to be consequences (pregnancy) for having sex. Women no longer have a Reason for staying pure and moral, especially given the media onslaught of how they should dress and behave.
Without contraceptives, YOU would have to stay "pure and moral" as well, don't forget about that.

Pook's posts on SoSuave are some of the most brilliant pieces of writing I've ever read. But from that excerpt of his blog, it's clear that he's soured to the female gender as a whole. Which is the problem with so many members of this forum. Misogyny isn't cool.

Zarky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Poonani Maker said:
The guy is well-read.
So was the Unibomber.

Fact of the matter: bitterness = lack of success. You don't hear successful people spewing bitterness toward others, let alone groups of others. When you say, "All women [do X]," you're lumping 3.5 billion people into one category, which is insane.

kingsam

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
wtf how does having sex make a woman immoral......
contraceptives empower us just as much , as we can get more as well

JustLurk

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Betcha they're in federal prison. (Racketeering, perhaps?)

+1 for whoever gets the pun.

Cry For Love

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Zarky said:
So was the Unibomber.

Fact of the matter: bitterness = lack of success. You don't hear successful people spewing bitterness toward others, let alone groups of others. When you say, "All women [do X]," you're lumping 3.5 billion people into one category, which is insane.
He is not bitter, he is frank. He has accepted that those are the psychological concepts that describe the inter-sex relations, its realism. A lot of people here havent made it that deep there yet though, so they get offended by it.

Zarky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Cry For Love said:
He is not bitter, he is frank. He has accepted that those are the psychological concepts that describe the inter-sex relations, its realism. A lot of people here havent made it that deep there yet though, so they get offended by it.
Yes, please, tell us how the world is, with all of your 21 years of experience.

Memorize the first line of my sig.

J. Darko

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Zarky said:
Yes, please, tell us how the world is, with all of your 21 years of experience.

Memorize the first line of my sig.
Age doesn't mean a thing. There are old guys whith no significant life experience and there are young guys who've been through a lot at a young age. Who are you to judge?

Though I agree that bitterness is lack of succes. It's not like Cry For Love has it all figured out.

Speculator E

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
mrRuckus said:
Pook had a blog apparently, assuming it was really him, and then disappeared. He didn't seem particulary happy in his blog posts, and he viewed women as a necessary nuisance for his libido. I think he once said something about women viewing men as walking dildo's anymore. He seemed completely against marriage or even having a girlfriend from what i remember.
I'm not surprised. Anyone that kept referring himself with a nickname that start with "the" is bound to have some hidden issues.

Desdinova

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Pook was inspiring in his sosuave days. But with his blog, he seems to be spinning in a rut of criticizing feminism. I agree that it's a major cause of what formed the society we live in today, but instead of of Pook trying to see the sun through the clouds, it was constantly cloudy. I got tired of reading about the same subject on his blog and quit reading it altogether.

You can't be inspirational when you're only focusing on the negative state of society.

U

user43770

Cry For Love said:
He is not bitter, he is frank. He has accepted that those are the psychological concepts that describe the inter-sex relations, its realism.

My thoughts exactly. Bitterness is not what I thought of when I read Pook's posts; I saw a guy who had accepted the game for what it was - at least the way it is in America. Pvssy buys things: it buys cars, clothes, houses and jewelry. Women use their vagina to ensure the security of their futures. Move on, nothing to see here. This is the game.

My eyes have been opened. I've been schooled to the game by guys like Pook, Anti-Dump and KontrollerX. They have helped me to see the dating world for what it is. Does this make me a bitter person? No, it doesn't. I'm not angry in my personal life. I still go out there and play by the rules that society has forced upon me, but deep down I know what's up. It is what it is.

U

user43770

Zarky said:

I disagree. Women, as a group, are pretty easily categorized. You can't judge a person based on the color of their skin, but you can damn sure get an idea of who they are based on their gender. They may be a little bit different from the last girl you were with, but they're a lot a fvcking like.

Rogue

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Zarky:
When you say, "All women [do X]," you're lumping 3.5 billion people into one category, which is insane.
All women are entirely social creatures. Society is the book of woman. Examine the conversational group of any two or more women but without the presence of any men in the conversation. Pure estrogen. They must be talking at leisure, about whatever they want, in other words engaged in girl talk. It can be any contextual environment—in a restaurant, on a bus, at the beach, in a library or museum, their home. It can be any age or socioeconomic group—teenagers, housewives, elderly women; white, black, hispanic; wealthy, poor. It can be any personality—quiet, reserved, loud, rambunctious. Regardless when you begin overhearing, the beginning, the middle, the end of the conversation, the only thing they will ever talk about is "people," either their life or the lives of others. Of the untold tens of thousands of conversations I have overheard for almost a decade, I have never encountered one single exception. You will never hear two women abstractly talking about any abstract subject, scientific, philosophical, or otherwise, as men are sometimes found. I have been searching long for a qualified exception to talking about people—the closest has been women giving advice to each other, but yet whatever situation prompted the advice it was forced upon their minds thus not at leisure—and even if one did find a qualified exception then exceptions don't invalidate the rule.

"Many people ask what do women talk about? But it is more accurate to ask what women do not talk about, and that answer is very clear: tungsten arc welding. Women never talk about tungsten arc welding, though they talk about everything else. If they do talk about tungsten arc welding, however, it is how they feel about tungsten arc welding, and who are cute tungsten arc welders, but never about tungsten arc welding itself."

Truths are sometimes dark and remarking how the emperor is wearing no clothes doesn't mean someone is bitter or their conclusions insane. But tell men dark truths and they will hold onto their white horses even tighter.

Cockynfunny

Don Juan
Reaction score
My mum is always straight up honest with me.

She is well educated ( a doctor) so don't insult her for what she said to me:

the other day I asked her "Well, what do you think makes a real man?"

she said "A penis, a pare of balls and brains"

there you go.....