Poll: How should women dress??

Joe The Homophobe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by gargamel
Interesting...

Here in Slovenia and central and southern Europe 90% of gals wear pants/jeans 80% of the time.. And they usually decide what to wear based on the weather... On a sunny, hot day you see most women in skirts or shorts. And them shorts are SHORT.. Too short if you ask me. But jeans rule the scene over here..
slovenia eh? is it true slovenia has the hottest women in eastern europe?

dietzcoi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I have been in Slovenia.. Koberid on the Italian border (Caporetto - famous WWI battle)

They were super ugly, I could not believe it.

UGLY I tell you...

Dietzcoi

Sanity_Cleaver

Don Juan
Reaction score
I spent about 2 weeks in Slovenia and i almost died. The women there are STUNNING. Didnt see much worth talking about in Bled, but in Koper, Piran and Ljubljana you need a little dribble bowl and *** dish if you plan on staying longer than half an hour.
Theyre awesome, but i still rate Czech ladies higher.

As for clothes, i'd sell my soul for a woman in a tight-fitting business suit. They just drive me nuts with lust.

GloriouslyInsane

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Triple X said:
Skirts! Skirts! Skirts!

(Preferably with f*** me boots too.)

:D
I remember this HB7.5 that always wore jeans etc and we went clubbing one night..skirt and those boots...bumped her up to 8.x status :p

OrioleMagic

Don Juan
Reaction score
I have to admit I like staring at a woman in tight jeans, but for a woman I am dating, I prefer her to wear skirts or dresses. I don't really like to date a woman who dresses like a *****, since in my mind she is saying "look at me, any man want some of this". Which is sort of disrespectful if you are her boyfriend. Call me old-fashioned.

mrRuckus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Joe The Homophobe said:
Do you also dislike shirts that show women's cleavage? they do the same function as pants for women, bring out their attributes and make it look bigger and better.

I don't like visible cleavage. Keep them in your shirt, tramp.

DJDamage

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
mrRuckus said:
I don't like visible cleavage. Keep them in your shirt, tramp.
I think as the song goes, men want: "a lady on the street but a freak in the bed".

I am sure looking at visible cleavage while walking on the streets is a good thing as long as she ain't your mom or your girlfriend (it also indicates that she may be single or a loose girl who is looking for no string attached sex which is good for you depending what you are looking for). On the other hand If you have a girlfriend and she dresses too scandily while she is out and about it, she is doing it because she might be looking for another d1ck to replace you. Its an unconsious decision to show skin while in heat. Women can tell you all they want that they dress sexy and provocative for themsleves but that is b.S they tell people so they won't judge them.

DJD

womenarebiatches

Don Juan
Reaction score
I prefer the ones that have class, style, sexy clothes that makes you curious. Personally I really like the ones with clothes so you can see their shoulders and or some of the back. And I like it when they have a well shaped round ass in their clothes.

Yes the ones that dress like a slut are nice too but they dress like that to get an egoboost.

penkitten

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
if you expect women to want to dress in skirts and dresses all the time, are you willing to throw out your jeans and wear suits and ties?

Dodgeball

Don Juan
Reaction score
Women should dress the way they want, why you ask? Because it picks out the one's who actually take care in how they look =P

fonderboy

Don Juan
Reaction score
Short skirts, anklets, tattoos on lower backs, tight-fitting shirts showing cleavage. This is if I want to get turned on.

Otherwise, normal skirts and tight-fitting shirts are fine. They accent the female body.

Caesar20

Don Juan
Reaction score
Joe The Homophobe said:
slovenia eh? is it true slovenia has the hottest women in eastern europe?
Yes. :up:
it also has one of the highest suicide rates in the world.
figure that. :nervous:

erickcalix

Reaction score
PuertoRican_Lover said:
Once a hor had her pants on so tight she couldn't take them off to have sex - she said she just ate and is bloated. I told her to call me when she starves herself!!
Been there too