Poll: How many of you guys have dated a woman TALLER than you?

Have you dated a woman TALLER than yourself?

• Yes I have

Votes: 22 37.3%
  • No I have not

Votes: 37 62.7%

• Total voters

DoctorLW

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Never have, never will. Although, luckily I'm tall enough where this is not ever really a problem.

Gubby

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Not a sexy thing. She'd have to seriously make up for it on other points as far as I'm concerned.

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yep, but by only an inch or two when she was wearing heels, no big deal.

PRMoon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yep I have on a few occasions. Taller girls have trouble finding guys willing to go after them. Most of the time the male ego makes them feel inferior if the fairer sex trumps them in some way. That spells free lunch for me, since I check my ego at the door for many issues.

Kaim Argonar

Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm only attracted to short women, all the girls I ever dated were shorter than me. I looooved it when these tiny girls rose their head to look at me, and when they sought the comfort of my arms.

SickAgain

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I used to fool myself into think I dug the shorter chicks since I'm a short guy. I soon figured, I'll go for whatever I like regardless of height. If they don't have a problem with it, I won't either.

Sir I

Don Juan
Reaction score
not seriously dated a taller girl as in stands WAY OUT but yes a few who are slightly taller than I am.. and MAN it has it's funny moments. but I don't really care about that, though I do avoided walking around with a few of them as I had been with 2 who were really taller but than again I don't do much like going shopping with girls or go take walk or something, I mostly go over to their place or they come over to my place.

ProDJ26

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm short and used to prefer girls shorter than me, till I realise that the last few women that I've snagged were taller than me lol guess it's those long legs

:up:

Purple-Haze

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I personally couldn't date a man shorter than me.

I have a thing for tall men.

BUT, if a cute shortie were to be super cool, charming and charismatic, I may just ditch my silly wants and give him a chance.

AlekNovy

Don Juan
Reaction score
Heh, the percentage surprised me.

Me personally, I have a short-girl fetish hehe. She has to be able to give me a BJ without needing to kneel down.

Nah just kidding, but I really love super short women. Some guys love em just a bit shorter.

I'm surprised how anyone could like a taller woman than himself, but then again tastes vary.

The Deacon

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm 6 feet, so hardly any chick is taller than me.

Munson

Don Juan
Reaction score
I have only dated women taller than me and I'm only 5'6". I absolutely love it. The last girl I dated was 5'10". I just have a thing for amazon women. The taller the better. Haha.

comic_relief

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I am currently dating a woman that is the same height...

comic_relief

Warrior74

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
they want a big daddy to look up to. All my women who have call me daddy are shorter than me. Yes. they call me daddy, and I likes it. :up: