Poisoning ourselves on a regular basis

SmoothTalker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Now I'm not one of those eat only organic vegetarian food health nuts or anything, but some current research is really giving us a lot of food for thought.

Consider this: http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/health/7340426.stm

Artificial food colouring has been linked with ADD/ADHD. As it's use has increased, so have rates of those diseases in parts of the world that use them (US and Europe). Why are we eating this ****!?

Similarly today Health Canada has listed some chemical found in plastic containers including baby bottles as a dangerous toxin. Along with cancer, one of it's effects is early puberty.

Anybody notice any of that lately? How many girls are starting to look like women 5 years earlier than usual? How many guys are now 6 feet tall and growing facial hair before high school?

I try not to be a conspiracy nut, but the fact that all this crap gets past the regulating agencies really really makes me wonder if they're looking out for us at all.

Creed

Don Juan
Reaction score
I think the plastic link to puberty has been known for a long time. Plastics somehow produce/contain eostrogen Im not sure how. And our tap water is filled with eostrogen as our water suppliers do not have a process to remove it. That is why girls reach puberty so much faster these days.
I read an article about this and an example given was a girl of 8 going through puberty. 8!!
And yeah if i were rich i would eat only organic. There is a difference in nutritional value and taste as well as the chemical nasties.
I had an orange today and it had so much pesticide on it that i could see a layer of the **** on my hands. I always wash oranges before i peel them. Some people think its pointless but i can feel my lips stingging if i dont

SmoothTalker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah there have been rumours about that plastic link for a while but I think this is new that there is solid proof and the chemical is actually being banned. Just a drop in the bucket, but a positive step anyway.