POF The dumber the message the more they reply..

sageproduct

Banned
Reaction score
Naughty Ninja said:
I like the challenge of seeing if I can get them to reply from other dudes accounts as well so I know not only was it working for me when I was on there but it's working for other dudes.
New thread 6 months from now:

Need to get laid? Come try out Naughty Ninja's POF Number Grabbing service! Limited 30-day trial!

floydb25

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This kind of confirms the "hot girls being losers and douche baguettes, and attracting what they are" that we were discussing in one of those looks' threads. Most hot girls are straight up garbage - with no personality or class. Just skanks and scrubs. So, they end up getting with losers. Not necessarily good looking ones, either... Although women are a better judge of what they find attractive than men are (when it comes to other men).

This is also why you don't become infatuated, believe, assume, or sympathize. Or chase and get caught up in the challenge. Or care about getting rejected. Behind the looks is usually a piece of ****. :moon:

incognito42

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
asa_don said:
wow... The IQ is really high here on both sides. Sounds like something I heard when I was in the 3rd grade on the playground. Are you really 43? Why are you chatting up 20 year olds on pof?
Lol sounds like jealousy. The guy gets a 20 year old hottie number in a 4-5 message exchange and you're questioning IQ level?

If youre trolling for JUST pvssy, who would want to bang a 43 year old with a high IQ over a hot 20 year old piece of ass?

Last edited:

incognito42

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
goundra said:
yeah, if you are a jerk, then you have to settle for the type of woman who likes jerks, no doubt about that part.
What about that message exchange made him a jerk? He was being playful an fun and sending out good energy and vibes. she picked up on it, and guess what? Chicks like fun guys! What exactly isn't "jerk" behavior? Telling her how pretty she is and interesting her profile is? Tip toeing around certain subjects and trying to be the guy who says all the "right things". That stuff is boring and predictable. It's what most guys do.

PlayHer Man

Banned
Reaction score
floydb25 said:
This kind of confirms the "hot girls being losers and douche baguettes, and attracting what they are" that we were discussing in one of those looks' threads. Most hot girls are straight up garbage - with no personality or class. Just skanks and scrubs. So, they end up getting with losers. Not necessarily good looking ones, either... Although women are a better judge of what they find attractive than men are (when it comes to other men).

This is also why you don't become infatuated, believe, assume, or sympathize. Or chase and get caught up in the challenge. Or care about getting rejected. Behind the looks is usually a piece of ****. :moon:
Yep.. spot on. And too many men go their whole lives without ever seeing this reality... even though the evidence is right in front of their face.

They get so caught up in the sex appeal that they are blind to the lack of value most women offer. They elevate them and worship them and become white knight "girl power" faggots over them. They blame the crappy attitudes, lack of morals and bad behavior on "men who have hurt them". :crazy: The idea that a woman can be rotten without some kind of past hardship is alien to them.

All an attractive woman has to do to make most men "fall in love" is NOT treat him like he is lower than dirt and let him bang her at calculated times. That's it. I see it all the time.

I have a few p*ssy-whipped friends in this situation. Total slaves to girls that treat them basically like kids/accessories. :crackup:

floydb25

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
PlayHer Man said:
Yep.. spot on. And too many men go their whole lives without ever seeing this reality... even though the evidence is right in front of their face.

They get so caught up in the sex appeal that they are blind to the lack of value most women offer. They elevate them and worship them and become white knight "girl power" faggots over them. They blame the crappy attitudes, lack of morals and bad behavior on "men who have hurt them". :crazy: The idea that a woman can be rotten without some kind of past hardship is alien to them.

All an attractive woman has to do to make most men "fall in love" is NOT treat him like he is lower than dirt and let him bang her at calculated times. That's it. I see it all the time.

I have a few p*ssy-whipped friends in this situation. Total slaves to girls that treat them basically like kids/accessories. :crackup:
Word. On that same front: another thing to watch out for is stupid, shallow men who judge others by the women they get, and come up with their own crap theories about leagues and standards from there. Don't ever listen to what other people say, follow what they believe, heed their advice, go with what they believe is right, etc.

Most people are dumb as ****, and only assume that everyone is as worthless and shallow as them. Since they focus only on looks (and can't attract ****, anyway), they assume that if you're not with a hottie - it means you can't get one - because they themselves are pedestalizing them, would tolerate all of their BS, and only care about looks. They don't facor in things like personality, character, mannerisms, compatibility, etc, or morals, class, standards (for you), etc. They're just worshipping hotties, and judging guys based on whether they get them.

And of course, all the guys are trying to get with the hotties for the same reasons, and tolerating all sorts of horrible behavior just to be seen with them. Pathetic.

incognito42

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Zarky said:
Hey NN, let's see you turn those responses into some lays. Anybody can think up (or copy) some outrageous line that will get a response. That's about 5% of the battle. Now turn those responses into sex on the first date.

Imagine you went to a tennis instructor and all he did was teach you how to take the balls out of the can. Why don't you use that free time of yours to learn the next steps and teach them here as prodigiously as you teach opening lines?
Look, the jealous hater is back! Dude you're a joke. Come here to start fights with people for trying to help others. Apparently it's ok for you to strt pof threads to help people, but god forbid someone else try to give advice and receive more attention than you do.

Guess what? Several of us have followed NNs strategy to a tee with no deviation and banged countless chicks. I can tell you now NN deserves far more credit than I do for seducing these chicks an getting their legs to open up for me. They're literally sitting on a tee waiting to get smashed out of the park after doing NNs strategy

So why don't u just ignore these threads if you don't like his strategy? Why come here with a condescending attitude, as if he's full of shyt and you're the "true dj" just because he personally doesn't bang pof chicks? You sound like such a whiney hater to several of us here who have used his strategy, an have had an unreal level of success. Get a life

PlayHer Man

Banned
Reaction score
Regarding the OP topic.. I have to say what many others have said: Its mostly about your pics.

I like to use POF and OKC as a suppliment around January and February for a few reasons:

1. Its cold as sh!t where I live this time of year, which means street game blows.

2. V-Day is coming up and more girls join dating sites the first week of January than any other time of year.

3. College girls are coming back into the city to start classes (fresh meat)

I'm probably in the 7-8 range in looks depending on who you ask. I attract 7's in person on a regular basis.. 8's every once in a while. As others have said.. girls on dating sites are shallow and low quality. They will decide who to respond to based on looks, race and height.. not much else.

Here is the opening message I've been using with success on POF and OKC:

"Hey sweet thing... Nice profile but it looks a little fake. You're a real life girl right?"

Yup.. that's it. And I get responses from 7's and 8's. Reading a girl's profile and trying to come up with the "perfect message" is a waste of time.

asa_don

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Naughty Ninja said:
Why? Because I can. And because I know how to get responses and numbers. Thing is most dudes send lame azz sh1t. You send something that you'd never think online chicks would respond to....and they do almost 98% of the time.

I found that out on my own over a year ago. I said fug it. Let me send chicks ridiculous intro emails and tested, tweaked them till I almost always got replies, numbers etc.

Online chicks are who they are. Like it or not.

I think most guys should know that. Are you getting any meet ups and lays with this?

asa_don

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
incognito42 said:
Lol sounds like jealousy. The guy gets a 20 year old hottie number in a 4-5 message exchange and you're questioning IQ level?

If youre trolling for JUST pvssy, who would want to bang a 43 year old with a high IQ over a hot 20 year old piece of ass?

What? LOL. What are you so uptight for? I was asking the 43 year old guy the questions. Not You. Why do you care what I ask him?

Starrie

Don Juan
Reaction score
PlayHer Man said:
Regarding the OP topic.. I have to say what many others have said: Its mostly about your pics.

I like to use POF and OKC as a suppliment around January and February for a few reasons:

1. Its cold as sh!t where I live this time of year, which means street game blows.

2. V-Day is coming up and more girls join dating sites the first week of January than any other time of year.

3. College girls are coming back into the city to start classes (fresh meat)

I'm probably in the 7-8 range in looks depending on who you ask. I attract 7's in person on a regular basis.. 8's every once in a while. As others have said.. girls on dating sites are shallow and low quality. They will decide who to respond to based on looks, race and height.. not much else.

Here is the opening message I've been using with success on POF and OKC:

"Hey sweet thing... Nice profile but it looks a little fake. You're a real life girl right?"

Yup.. that's it. And I get responses from 7's and 8's. Reading a girl's profile and trying to come up with the "perfect message" is a waste of time.
Mostly true. 'Leagues' are a fluid concept in RL but really do guide things on POF/OKC. If you're just not attractive enough for her, then there's nothing you can do to make her pay attention to you, however, if you're right on the borderline of what she would bang then the quality of your message will make a difference.

The tipping point online usually floats around 1.5 points difference in looks between yours and hers. Anything greater than that is a real long shot, but it's online so who cares?

Poonani Maker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What I don't get, ,maybe nn can help me here? is why in the F I'll be messaging back and forth with one who's lukewarm interest just feeling each other out about jobs where we live/were born our names our families, and she Still hasn't Viewed my profile. At least POF shows that she hasn't viewed my profile. This just tells me that she's going solely based off of my photos and our messages and doesn't give a Rat's as5 about checking my profile. Of course, I only check hers once and she'll see that I've checked it. This woman is 35, the most current one who's done this, but according to her photos, she's pretty good-looking, I mean one I'd consider long term, but I guess she's got sooooo many offers and convos goin on that I can be forgotten in a heartbeat IF I don't keep her interested. If I don't keep her interested, she'll just DROP OFF and NEVER contact me again. It's All on me, Always.

Purefilth

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
^there's an option you can select to say wether or not it shows others when you've viewed them.

Don't play message pingpong - you should go for the meet or number asap, that's the ioi. If she doesn't give the number or meet, then next her.

ghostridur

Don Juan
Reaction score
i agree with naughtninja guys. dont care how dumb she is. shes gonna get ****ed in her mouth and ass. if she insults u, dont insult back. DONT. Just be nice....charm her cuz all u wanna do is? what? ****

SgtSplacker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Girls on these sites like POF and OKC usually have the phone app. They will just sit there at work and chat all day just to pass the time. It makes them feel wanted to be chatting with some scrub being nice to her to try and take her out. Who knows maybe you will offer to take her somewhere expensive and she'll get a free meal. She doesn't care what you look like, pretty girls have dudes lined up in person to hit it and buy her whatever she wants to keep hitting it. You think she needs "Mr. Stagename" to do that? lol.

To gain the attention of some of the prettier girls on these sites your profile needs to either say SEXY or FUN to convince her to give you a night for a change and not the dude she already burns all her evenings on.

If a girl is chatting with you and asking a bunch of questions that means she's still on the fence about spending time with you. I've met a couple girls on there and kept my conversations relatively conservative and the hookup would start to go stale. Then I start talking about how i'm taking my boat out for the weekend and going to the sandbar and all of a sudden things change.

Your online profile and a store front are the same thing.

incognito42

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
asa_don said:
What? LOL. What are you so uptight for? I was asking the 43 year old guy the questions. Not You. Why do you care what I ask him?
maybe you shouldve sent him a private message if you didnt want anyone else responding.

I simply responded to your uptight, condescending, question with a question of my own.

Why would you wanna bang a 43 year oild over a 20 year old, if all youre seeking is hot ass? And, doesnt the results matter over the content of the conversation? If you told me I could get every online skank's number within 3 messages by talking about Teen Mom 2, I'd do it. Theres 2 objective sonline. Get hot ass, and get it as quickly as possible

asa_don

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
incognito42 said:
maybe you shouldve sent him a private message if you didnt want anyone else responding.

I simply responded to your uptight, condescending, question with a question of my own.

Why would you wanna bang a 43 year oild over a 20 year old, if all youre seeking is hot ass? And, doesnt the results matter over the content of the conversation? If you told me I could get every online skank's number within 3 messages by talking about Teen Mom 2, I'd do it. Theres 2 objective sonline. Get hot ass, and get it as quickly as possible

I could care less to send a private message. There should be really no reason for you to comment on a question I was asking someone else.

What are you his White Knight or something? Do you feel the need to defend him so vigorously in each comment on this topic?

Getting numbers online doesn't mean anything. Some chicks give out their numbers like candy. It's what you do with the numbers that counts. If you don't get laid out of getting the number then you have failed.

He said he was using a friend's account and he doesn't meet any of these women. So it doesn't matter anyway.

Don't fall off your horse. :up:

Naughty Ninja

Banned
Reaction score
asa_don said:
I could care less to send a private message. There should be really no reason for you to comment on a question I was asking someone else.

What are you his White Knight or something? Do you feel the need to defend him so vigorously in each comment on this topic?

Getting numbers online doesn't mean anything. Some chicks give out their numbers like candy. It's what you do with the numbers that counts. If you don't get laid out of getting the number then you have failed.

He said he was using a friend's account and he doesn't meet any of these women. So it doesn't matter anyway.

Don't fall off your horse. :up:

I used a friends pics first for two weeks. Just to test response rate off a boring profile with boring messages but a tops in looks dude. Proved to myself all online chicks are full of it.

Set up my own profile with my pics, went shirtless, made my own messages up. spammed like crazy and got countless numbers, etc.

Did it for the hell of it. Same reason some dudes don't feel like going to a dive bar to meet chicks. I knew the chicks were all trash.

A long time ago on POF I'd met a few. Before I really got it down to get the most replies. They were nutty in person. I know chicks in person who've used it. They were all loons.

43 years old.

Last time I used POF. Never bothered to meet any of them.

Hope that gets you off! lmao

HedoRick

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
So far the mom/room mate is still getting the most replies. I haven't spammed the straight to the chapel one, yet.

Honestly, too many leads and numbers in my phone. I can only afford so many dates a week even if they are cheap drink dates. The one's that are already in the bang rotation don't cost much of anything. But generating all these new leads will hurt my bank account after awhile because I rely on drink dates...

Time to look for a new job.

I agree that the chicks on POF are nutty. However, in my area i've met some really normal, down to earth chicks on okcupid.