POF The dumber the message the more they reply..

Naughty Ninja

Banned
Reaction score
Sent out a new copy and paste I thought up from a friends account. Two chicks responded in less than 5 minutes. Both pretty hot 20 year olds. Got one chicks number already.

I'll PM the poster who I sent it from.

This is what I sent them:

I swear to sweet baby Jesus I would personally sniff the farts out of your car seat just for one hot date with you...

Here's the actual conversation and number close.

1/31/2013 12:25:18 AM Girls dont fart ! We toot lol

1/31/2013 12:28:16 AM So I'm guessing chicks don't have horns in their cars? They just Toot? I'm thinking of starting a restaurant biz. I'll call it "Tooters" with drive thru service! hahahaha

1/31/2013 12:31:29 AM Good idea i will be manager show girls how to blow there butt trumpets to make them toottoot . Instead of low cut shirts , low cut pants that show their butt cracks . Omgsh we will have so much business lol not . ;)

1/31/2013 12:34:52 AM You'd have to teach them to doggy bag them in ziplocks to take home and enjoy! Sharting is prohibited. I wouldn't mind getting in trouble inspecting hot chicks butt cracks...;) We could serve shots and call them: "Poo Shooters" I smell some dirty money in this biz!

1/31/2013 12:42:00 AM LMAO i dont even know where to go from there !!! Lol your silly :)

1/31/2013 12:46:06 AM haha You're pretty hilarious! I'm XXX. Nice to meet you. Looks like we got off to a crappy start. lol. I'm not on here much. Feel free to give me your number and I'll give you a call sometime. =)

1/31/2013 12:47:05 AM 813XXX-XXXX im XXX ;) i think it was a great start :)

The poster can verify in the inbox on POF the convo is legit.

Naughty Ninja

Banned
Reaction score
Gray The Prince said:
NN, you got that from the Misc. Lol which is awesome because those are the kind of lines I use.
Nah. That one I thought of off a similar line I heard from battle rap: Arsonal vs. Shotty Horrah.(URL/KOTD/UW/Don'tFlop etc.) If you watch battle rap you'll hear Arsonal use a line against Shotty Horrah almost indentical to that. No one from the misc made it up. I added a line that I thought of about in planking in their bathwater till I drowned too.

I'll make my own copy and pastes or sh1t up off the fly but try not to overdo it as anything you might say could have these chicks thinking you're making fun of them when you want the number and a meet.

No idea what they're using on the misc. haven't viewed BB.com in several months as all you'd see on those threads were "What do I say now? What do I send now" it got painful to read with dudes having to copy and paste EVERY response or spam whales to make fun of. They got old and pathetic quick.

Last edited:

twentee

Banned
Reaction score
NO woman in whom I'd be interested would give a jerk like this the time of day, much less get in touch.

Naughty Ninja

Banned
Reaction score
twentee said:
NO woman in whom I'd be interested would give a jerk like this the time of day, much less get in touch.
Thing is it doesn't matter whom you'd be interested in as this chick looked pretty damn good and gave the number up quick to someone else regardless.

goundra

Banned
Reaction score
yeah, if you are a jerk, then you have to settle for the type of woman who likes jerks, no doubt about that part.

asa_don

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
wow... The IQ is really high here on both sides. Sounds like something I heard when I was in the 3rd grade on the playground. Are you really 43? Why are you chatting up 20 year olds on pof?

Purefilth

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
asa_don said:
Are you really 43? Why are you chatting up 20 year olds on pof?
for lolz!:D

p.s. NN the 'straight to the chapel' line gets 75% reply rate
:crackup:

Naughty Ninja

Banned
Reaction score
asa_don said:
wow... The IQ is really high here on both sides. Sounds like something I heard when I was in the 3rd grade on the playground. Are you really 43? Why are you chatting up 20 year olds on pof?

Why? Because I can. And because I know how to get responses and numbers. Thing is most dudes send lame azz sh1t. You send something that you'd never think online chicks would respond to....and they do almost 98% of the time.

I found that out on my own over a year ago. I said fug it. Let me send chicks ridiculous intro emails and tested, tweaked them till I almost always got replies, numbers etc.

Online chicks are who they are. Like it or not.

Naughty Ninja

Banned
Reaction score
Purefilth said:
for lolz!:D

p.s. NN the 'straight to the chapel' line gets 75% reply rate
:crackup:

You getting numbers and meets with it?

Zarky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey NN, let's see you turn those responses into some lays. Anybody can think up (or copy) some outrageous line that will get a response. That's about 5% of the battle. Now turn those responses into sex on the first date.

Imagine you went to a tennis instructor and all he did was teach you how to take the balls out of the can. Why don't you use that free time of yours to learn the next steps and teach them here as prodigiously as you teach opening lines?

Naughty Ninja

Banned
Reaction score
Zarky said:
Hey NN, let's see you turn those responses into some lays. Anybody can think up (or copy) some outrageous line that will get a response. That's about 5% of the battle. Now turn those responses into sex on the first date.

Imagine you went to a tennis instructor and all he did was teach you how to take the balls out of the can. Why don't you use that free time of yours to learn the next steps and teach them here as prodigiously as you teach opening lines?
And uh..Say I said I would...Who's to prove if I did or didn't?

Who's to say because I "couldn't" get laid with any of them some other dude could do the same thing and get laid with them. Several already have. Say I got laid with ALL of them. Who's to say someone else would?

I've already stated numerous times I don't bother with meeting those chicks. I meet enough in real life to waste time getting laid with chicks I know are the equivalent to dive bar chicks.

You mad bro?

I've met a few chicks online years back and a couple of years ago. Every one was a nutjob. I know four personally who've used online dating. Every one was a nutjob and had serious issues.

If dudes want to they can. If not they don't have to bother.

Yet some have tried and not gotten many responses. I have, a few others have.

Negate that hate dude! :up:

SgtSplacker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Maybe it works like the Nigerian scam emails. They word them very stupidly so only idiots reply and they have a higher chance of scamming their victim.

TillTheEndOfTime

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If that's what gets a girl going online, I am even more glad now than ever that I quit online dating long ago.

SgtSplacker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
TillTheEndOfTime said:
If that's what gets a girl going online, I am even more glad now than ever that I quit online dating long ago.
I don't know what you're talking about, air heads super turn me on.

Purefilth

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Naughty Ninja said:
You getting numbers and meets with it?
Got numbers, still haven't bothered calling any yet- its a good, lighthearted fun msg, very good responses, easy number grabs - even with my white knight beta profile ;-)

Naughty Ninja

Banned
Reaction score
TillTheEndOfTime said:
Just got another one (cute 19yo nice body):

2/1/2013 1:31:20 PM Can we skip our first meet and just head straight to the wedding chapel? Please? lol XXX =)

Chick: 2/1/2013 1:39:03 PM Hahaha you're funny XXX. I'm XXX. Btw. Your hair is ****ing majestic

2/1/2013 1:44:39 PM Thanks! Nice to meet you XXX. Majestic? Nice! I feel like a King. Perhaps you could be my heavenly blessed princess someday? ;)

Chick: 2/1/2013 1:53:44 PM Lol that's an over inflated title. Maybe we could be friends first? Haha

2/1/2013 2:06:28 PM Friends is good..What's your number and I'll give you a call sometime XXX friend? lol XXX

Chick: 2/1/2013 2:08:26 PM Lol I usually wait to give out my number until I get a better feel for a guy

2/1/2013 2:09:35 PM How does one feel someone through the computer screen? Is that some Lord of the Rings type power? (Chick likes Lord of the rings)

Chick: 2/1/2013 2:12:52 PM Lmao no but I would like to find out of you're a creep or not :p

2/1/2013 2:14:25 PM I'm totally a creep! I even creep myself out at times! Word on the streets is chicks dig the creeps!

Chick: 2/1/2013 2:17:31 PM Lmao well I'm sold. Text me. XXX-XXX-XXXX

All you need is a quick fluff convo and going for their number. Throw the creep/ friend thing right back at them if they pull that card. They give up the digits.

Naughty Ninja

Banned
Reaction score
Purefilth said:
Got numbers, still haven't bothered calling any yet- its a good, lighthearted fun msg, very good responses, easy number grabs - even with my white knight beta profile ;-)

Yeah it's a goof. lol. The posters friend I got them for I'm not sure even uses his account anymore. I PM'd him. Both are pretty sexxy 19 and 20 yo's in his area.

Dropped my personal account over a year ago.

I like the challenge of seeing if I can get them to reply from other dudes accounts as well so I know not only was it working for me when I was on there but it's working for other dudes.

Who cares if the POF chicks are dumb. Young, dumb and lookin to be filled with cvm! Hahaha