POF Profile Insanity's Secrets

Omerta

Don Juan
Reaction score
Was that an intentional error on the 'weather' in the message?

Your profiles good... are you actually writing a book or is that just bs?

Daily Insanity

Don Juan
Reaction score
I already wrote it. Waiting for "blank" to send me a letter. Can't disclose who or when.

Weather is spelled wether, it was intentional. It's a very little test to spot anal grammar horz.

Purefilth

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
here's me.

and now im gone :D

Last edited:

Naughty Ninja

Banned
Reaction score
Purefilth said:

You look like Vitaly Klitschko you online dating using beta, AFC, feminist supporting mangina!! No wonder none of the UK chicks respond to my pedestalizing intro email one liners! hahaha

You should instead be out hitting the streets of England Alpha sarging while slugging the feminists in the gut and posting field reports on it! LMAO

Purefilth

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Naughty Ninja said:
You look like Vitaly Klitschko you online dating using beta, AFC, feminist supporting mangina!! No wonder none of the UK chicks respond to my pedestalizing intro email one liners! hahahadoesnt matter what you say if you look this good;)

You should instead be out hitting the streets of England Alpha sarging while slugging the feminists in the gut and posting field reports on it! LMAO
:cry: :cry: :cry:

oh well:rolleyes:

It works for me:D

edit.
I dont have any pictures with a fighting face on.... maybe I should?

add a black eye

and bust up my pretty nose?
would that do me better???

synergy1

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Daily Insanity said:
Synergy, post your profile.
Maybe eventually, but not right now. Maybe i'll send you the profile after a few iterations. For now, I will stick to posting about it.

Sorry. I like keeping my exposure to a minimum

synergy1

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I have adjusted the profile description a little, but keep the same format. Oddly enough it does not seem that many women read it though, but I think some do based on the responses.

Status: One date in a few hours, two possible choices for later this evening, and a ton of back and forth messages with at least 5-6 different women. So far its working which is good news in an area where dating is more difficult to come by.

One other meet up was okay, but never got anywhere. Several other leads have evaporated - some do not seem responsive when proposed to meet up. Perhaps messaging them too early about it?

Purefilth

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
synergy1 said:
I have adjusted the profile description a little, but keep the same format. Oddly enough it does not seem that many women read it though, but I think some do based on the responses. Same as guys - Its all about the pictures

Status: One date in a few hours, two possible choices for later this evening, and a ton of back and forth messages with at least 5-6 different women. So far its working which is good news in an area where dating is more difficult to come by. good stuff

One other meet up was okay, but never got anywhere. Several other leads have evaporated - some do not seem responsive when proposed to meet up. Perhaps messaging them too early about it?Nope - Its a site designed for meeting people. If they disappear at the thought of a meet, then they were never interested, just timewasting.
Hi.
Fluff 2/3 msg
# close

Phone / text for meet.

meet
lay.
next.