POF profile feedback

SomeoneElse

Reaction score
Hey brothers,

I signed up to POF a few weeks ago, sometimes message girls in between sets when working out, and other times when I'm bored.

I've not really been getting many replies, so thought I'd get an outside perspective on my profile, and what may be stopping it getting the results I want.

Here it is: http://www.pof.com/viewprofile.aspx?profile_id=32804750

I know some of you here have been getting some good results. What's your gut feeling?

SgtSplacker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Kinda looks like your prepping ugly chicks to message you.

And creativity > the direct approach.

I never got replies until I made my profile completely ridiculous and funny.

Creativity Creativity Creativity Creativity Creativity Creativity Creativity

Iceberg

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
SgtSplacker said:
Kinda looks like your prepping ugly chicks to message you.

And creativity > the direct approach.

I never got replies until I made my profile completely ridiculous and funny.

Creativity Creativity Creativity Creativity Creativity Creativity Creativity
What he said.

Your profile isn't really giving women many occasions to "open" you. And take out that stuff about "illiterate, overweight, etc." I hate when girls get all negative about what they DON'T want. I'd imagine that girls hate it too.

If some fatties write you, then just delete it. Or just hint at it, like "I hope to find a woman as into fitness as I am." Some sh*t like that, instead of "No fat chicks."

pdx1138

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
briefly add in a line or two about your passions.

that will get them something to ask you about.

Dust 2 Dust

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
"I'm just looking for friends right now"
"Looking to Date, but nothing serious"

Those 2 lines above need to be deleted from your profile. Women are looking for guys who want something long term and this makes you look like another random guy who wants nothing, but sex. 9 out of 10 profiles will say they want a guy for long term.

What separates players from regular guys is that a player can sell women the fantasy of a relationship even though he has no intentions of delivering. Change your status to looking for long term even if you're not. I got way more attention online when I gave off the impression that I was looking for something serious.

shizz702

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
What have you been messaging them with? The typical hi how are you thing ain't gonna work. You need to hit them with something to get a rise out them, enticing them to respond.

And I agree, show no negativity on your about me, keep it humorous.

SomeoneElse

Reaction score
Thanks for all the advice brothers.

Finding good pictures is what I find most difficult. I don't have many pictures of myself, certainly no shirtless ones.

What do you mean by "classy shirtless", anyway? On a beach? Just finished swimming and walking back but caught off guard by a friend taking photos?

What sort of pictures have worked for all of you?

SgtSplacker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Find local tourist attractions with cool picture spots, wear some cool azz looking casual clothes, something a little "peacocky" try a hat or something. And take pics there. Look good not silly...

Wear a sport jacket and a nice crisp white shirt, go to a nice bar and take a pic with a nice deep amber beer on the bar.

Ask your friends to photoshop your face on a fish or hunting pic, not with the intention of fooling peeps but just for fun.

3 Picture ideas there...