POF Chick im seeing saw my online profile

sirkjd

Don Juan
Reaction score
I am on both OKC and POF.

Met a chick from POF in Real Life, been on 3 dates. Had sex on the third.

Meeting her this weekend. She seems a little bit attached.

Haven`t logged in POF. But I've kept communicating with a few other chicks on OKC.

Last night I noticed a blank profile of a chick the same age as the one Ive been dating visited my profile. (on which it says the last time I've logged in).

That made me worried, what if the chick i'm seeing saw that I am still at least semi active on online dating sites?

What are you guys thoughts on this?

Can this be a make or break deal with chicks?

SgtSplacker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
In the case of POF I did notice it shows last time online. You can say the app on your phone keeps you signed in. Or just use OKC while your dating her.

betheman

Banned
Reaction score
is she still on pof? be your ar$e she is still logging in, just be upfront, you arent exclusive, if she sees you online, = she is or has been, online, if she has a fake profile, she is stalking you = red flag, be prepared for the .."my friend is on pof/ok cupid and she says she recognised you on there"

Iceberg

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Even if she saw you on there, you've been on 3 dates. You're not married. Hell, you're barely even in the category of "dating".

Don't do that thing where you convince yourself that women are these emotional, relationship-centric, delicate creatures. I've made that mistake myself. If she wants to be exclusive, let her ask, and then make your decision. Until then, keep spinning plates and assume that she is doing the same.

sirkjd

Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah, I agree. That is what I wanted to hear.

I like the chick, and like I said she seems pretty attached already.. kinda would prefer her not knowing I am still active on OKC. But I want to keep spinning plates.