POF ain't working anymore (1 month 3 hours a day)

gspshields2

Banned
Reaction score
I just spammed for three hours for the last month using the Method Jinja taught, and nothing.

Maybe they have caught on to this method or the girls have become colder in the last month,

but 0 numbers in 1 month.

I put in three hours everyday.

It goes to show you, day by day, month by month, the girls in North America, are getting colder, and more demanding.

It gets worse and worse for guys who are not FAMOUS/INFAMOUS.

gspshields2

Banned
Reaction score
Espi said:
How many email replies did you get?
I get replies but no numbers,
mostly just to waste my time.

AND TO MAKE FUN OF ME:

Look at what this girl wrote:

"Ahaha, that is very sweet of you to say about my profile! It's not easy to come up with something that represents your personality, as I'm sure you can relate to! PS impressive muscles!"

Shes making fun of me.

I get this followed by:

I dont just hand out my number to any guy.

gspshields2

Banned
Reaction score
J Roc said:
online macking is lame
So I'm walking downtown on the street, a group of girls is crossing the rode waiting on the sidewalk for the light to change. I pass by there, minding my own business and accidently I blocked them snapping a photo of each other I am right in front of the camera as I cross the road, and one of them says to me "Ewww, theres some guy in the way, GET OUT HERE YOU ****ING LOSER".

This is in the clubbing district, and the girls were all dressed up in high heels ready to hit the clubs.

Yeah, going about in real life is much better.

Even minding your own business, girls have to insult me. Wow.

I can understand if I went up and tried to talk with one of them they would say that to me,
but no I was just minding my own business and I get this.

floydb25

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You could always give up. Maybe then you'll STOP CRYING all the time. :cry: But what would momma think? Hmmmm....

Naughty Ninja

Banned
Reaction score
Let's stop the nonsense GSP. I've been in your profile and had seven numbers in a few days IF that was even you in the pictures. Now even a troll would say fvck it and call the chicks and setup a meet IF you actually wanted to meet those chicks. (unless he's a homo)

You did the exact opposite of what you were told to do. I think you might just be looking to come out of the closet instead.

gspshields2

Banned
Reaction score
Naughty Ninja said:
Let's stop the nonsense GSP. I've been in your profile and had seven numbers in a few days IF that was even you in the pictures. Now even a troll would say fvck it and call the chicks and setup a meet IF you actually wanted to meet those chicks. (unless he's a homo)

You did the exact opposite of what you were told to do. I think you might just be looking to come out of the closet instead.
----

gspshields2

Banned
Reaction score
Naughty Ninja said:

Yeah that was a few months ago I believe. When I called the chicks, they hung up on me, so I deleted my account.

I tried going out in real life and trying to open at the GYM, CLUB, BEACH, MALL, you name it, and nothing worked.

After that unsuccessful stint in real life, i go on to try online again because thats what im reduce to. And for the past month, I have 0 numbers this time. Perhaps there are many people employing the same strategy and the girls have noticed, or the girls have become colder in the last month.

I am sure the girls have gotten colder.

gpshields3

Don Juan
Reaction score
One time I had a nice email exchange with a girl on POF. I got her number and I called her, and she answered "Who the f**k is this?"

And I told her my name. And she said, "I don't talk to online losers." So then I started crying and deleted my account.

If this is how women treat men in this country, then I'm just going to buy a Russian bride online.

juicywa

Don Juan
Reaction score
gpshields3 said:
One time I had a nice email exchange with a girl on POF. I got her number and I called her, and she answered "Who the f**k is this?"

And I told her my name. And she said, "I don't talk to online losers." So then I started crying and deleted my account.

If this is how women treat men in this country, then I'm just going to buy a Russian bride online.
lool..

hey that's my plan, minus the marrying. I plan to spread my seed across the globe and hope they keep and raise the baby.

Zarky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
OP I think you're the biggest troll here. Why the f*ck would anybody ask for a phone number online. You give yours after a few emails and they'll often give theirs.

RedZone

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I put girls on a point system...Ill write them a message and if they play along ill give them a few points...then say when you reach ten we can hangout...they actually try really hard for something made up...after a few more messages of taking away point and adding them ill get the number and set up the date.

pdx1138

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Espi said:
Keep the email volleys rather short...in my opinion no more than 4 emails should go by before proposing a face to face encounter...dont even bother asking for the number...just invite her out for a drink...she'll then go ghost on you or she'll accept the invite...or she'll offer up her number...

That's what I've been doing the last two years and it works best for me.

incognito42

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Zarky said:
OP I think you're the biggest troll here. Why the f*ck would anybody ask for a phone number online. You give yours after a few emails and they'll often give theirs.

I never give my number anymore. I've done it 3 times total, upon request, and didn't hear from them. I've always asked for the number and always after 3 messages

I agree the op is a troll. A girl gave you her number online, you call and she answers "who the **** is this" (highly unlikely) and then you tell her and she says she doesn't talk to Internet losers AFTER handing over her number online (extremely unlikely)?

gspshields2

Banned
Reaction score
incognito42 said:
I never give my number anymore. I've done it 3 times total, upon request, and didn't hear from them. I've always asked for the number and always after 3 messages

I agree the op is a troll. A girl gave you her number online, you call and she answers "who the **** is this" (highly unlikely) and then you tell her and she says she doesn't talk to Internet losers AFTER handing over her number online (extremely unlikely)?

I didnt write that crap about internet losers, thats gpshields3,

i am gspshields2,

some guy is trying to pretend to be me, look carefully.