PLZ HELP urgent guys in eed help

B

blurTehDos

guys!

i need help ok so i was in phisicz and this hottie she sits next to me right she prolly bout oh i dont know hmm what is she OH i'd say A MILLION ON THE 1-10 SCALE

so newayz were talkin yesteday

and i say hey have u herd of any parties 2night? just like that right

so she says yah i have i heard this guy is having people over. maybe youll just have to call me and SEE WHERE I AM TONIGHT.

okay so i wasn't missing the hint! i got her #### lol u want it? ok

okay so then i went wif my boy n-double dizzo and we go to this tournament of cards thing. so after a while im out my boy T-Plice is out and hes like hey, want 2 go to a party.

AIGHT YEAH. then ir emember i got HB1010000000000000's # right.

but i dont want to call her cause there's a guy there who was goin to this party. so were like hey is it a pahty? he say naw it just a bunch of juniorz hanging around.

oh snap. so i dont call HB!()!00000000000001 and i dont go to the party 'cause its just a get together and i dont like to crash those knaamean?

so neway i found out just 30 minutes ago IT WAS A PARTY.

AND SHE WAS THERE.

djs have i ruined my chances!? what can i do now! i should have hit her tight oh my god 14 yr old ass but id idnt! what next??

B

blurTehDos

nebudy can hlep me! plz

im going to this thing in a little while i fink she might be there. what shuld i do how should i atc what shouidl is ay.

Blurr

Banned
Reaction score
Okey m4n, I gotz it1

Fo sho she wnts you man, cn i have her noumber ples?

I try to be pimpin butt i'm too ugly. It be my moms fault and her herpes all ova ma face yo.

Shizzle my nizzle!

Blurr

Banned
Reaction score
I talk to my best man yo, and fo sho he know hs shiznit.

He says you walks up to her in class yo, and you pull your junk out and ejaculate on her pack ya?

He be sayin that if u get some in her hair, she like you more. When she be turnin' round you gotta be grabbin her pajongas man. Eevery1 be thinkin you so pimp man! He tellin you for extra pts you hav to dry your gun on her shirt okay?

good luckzz to yo!

B

blurTehDos

thx for advice!!!

nemore? i need help bad plz i have to leave soon

PiHiPlaya

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I have some advice.

Die In a Fire.

Next speak english, next hit on someone that's not 3 years younger than you. Next she's not that hot, next read the bible.

PS. If this is a joke, you're not funny.

Blurr

Banned
Reaction score
This ain't no jokes yo! This be serius. I be reding the bible and shizzle and talkin to my hommies and this be what they be sayin.

Kidd

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I just lost alot of braincells.

Thraxeh

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by blurTehDos
guys!

i need help ok so i was in phisicz and this hottie she sits next to me right she prolly bout oh i dont know hmm what is she OH i'd say A MILLION ON THE 1-10 SCALE

so newayz were talkin yesteday

and i say hey have u herd of any parties 2night? just like that right

so she says yah i have i heard this guy is having people over. maybe youll just have to call me and SEE WHERE I AM TONIGHT.

okay so i wasn't missing the hint! i got her #### lol u want it? ok

okay so then i went wif my boy n-double dizzo and we go to this tournament of cards thing. so after a while im out my boy T-Plice is out and hes like hey, want 2 go to a party.

AIGHT YEAH. then ir emember i got HB1010000000000000's # right.

but i dont want to call her cause there's a guy there who was goin to this party. so were like hey is it a pahty? he say naw it just a bunch of juniorz hanging around.

oh snap. so i dont call HB!()!00000000000001 and i dont go to the party 'cause its just a get together and i dont like to crash those knaamean?

so neway i found out just 30 minutes ago IT WAS A PARTY.

AND SHE WAS THERE.

djs have i ruined my chances!? what can i do now! i should have hit her tight oh my god 14 yr old ass but id idnt! what next??
*waves the WTF flag*

MarcP

Don Juan
Reaction score
blurTehDos/blurr whichever one you prefer to be named as. One really good way to get girls is to develop a proper sence of humour and not waste everyones time just cause you aint got anything better to do. You might as well either kill yourself or lock yourself in a very deep chamber that is unaccesible by anyone else and just think to yourself what it would be like to be a proper man.

Blurr

Banned
Reaction score
Originally posted by MarcP
blurTehDos/blurr whichever one you prefer to be named as. One really good way to get girls is to develop a proper sence of humour and not waste everyones time just cause you aint got anything better to do. You might as well either kill yourself or lock yourself in a very deep chamber that is unaccesible by anyone else and just think to yourself what it would be like to be a proper man.
Don't be crashin on a brotha's shizzle man. We be given some p i m p advice and if you ain't given none, than shutt your whole!

And ma man blurtehdos is not me.