pls read need some advice

neonlimited

Don Juan
Reaction score
ok when i was an idiot and didnt know what the hell i was doing with girls, i met this REALLY hot girl... she flirted with ME alot and im pretty sure she liked me... and what did i do? NOTHING.. it still pisses me off today.

Well, i still see her at school alot but dont talk to her, would it be okay for me to talk to her after all of this time has past?? if so , how without making it akward? because this girl is cool as hell and shes so hot!

AlexisonFire25

Don Juan
Reaction score
idk never been in the situation, i think it would be ok if you just played it cool like "accidently ;) " see her in the halls and ask her how shes been or something like that.

AlexisonFire25

Don Juan
Reaction score
well did anything really happen? i mean unless you offended her you should just act like an aquantance who happens to run into her and talks and go from there.

I mean if you want to get with this chick your going to have to start seeing her out of school but you cant just be like " i havent talked to you for x months wanna go tot he movies". This way you can start hanging out/ talking with her more and it wont be weird.

Mr. Debonaire

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
dude, just go talk to her. theres nothing to it

like he said, as long as you didn't part on bad terms theres nothing wrong with just walking up to her

my personal favourite line is "(insert name here), where you been all my life?"

neonlimited

Don Juan
Reaction score
no, i didnt do anything to put anything on bad terms im just ****in ***** and im sick of it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Mr. Debonaire

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
easy killer

if thats the case, then just chat her up

get to it tiger

shdw

Don Juan
Reaction score
yeah man

yeah man you should like talk to her use that line 'where have you been all my life?'
just relax. take a deep breath. and go talk to that girl. you'll be fine:D

Asesino

Don Juan
Reaction score
Just go up to her and talk... like nothing happened (past). Be confident, give her a smile and start a simple convo.

Zaine

Don Juan
Reaction score
AND DONT FORGET SOME C&F!!