Plinco's cold approach journal

Plinco

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
My observations:

The goth scene is back with college aged girls. I saw a lot of hunched postures, probably from excessive device use. Many of these girls do not put in the effort to look nice as they did even as of a few years ago.

My motives: I'm 38 and I'm looking at the 18 to 22 crowd. I'm going for pretty faces, high energy, physically fit girls, etc. I estimate that these girls are at the top 1% of the female population.

I've approached nine girls in the last few days, and here are the results

5/9 were underage (I'm guessing 15 to 17)

3/9 cold shoulders

1/9 had a short conversation, but her interest level was about a 2/10

So far, so good

Plinco

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

This guy is awesome! This is the type of dude I'd find within myself to pull off.

Despite the negativity on this forum, I still see a lot of potential at malls, beaches, grocery stores, and around college campuses. I see couples all of the time so it can't be that bad.

Plinco

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
11/19/2022

Hit up two malls and went grocery shopping.

Seen a few 7/10's, all three with their boyfriends.

Seen two couples where the guy looks +15 years older than the woman.

Saw one couple where the woman looked +10 years older than the guy.

Out of all the couples I saw, ~45% the woman was walking ahead of the guy, ~45% the man and woman was talking side by side, and ~10% the man was walking ahead of the woman.

There were a few girls I wanted to approach, but I just didn't feel comfortable doing it. One I ruined a bit by making eye contact for about a second and a half.

I did make one approach that day, but it was an underage girl whom didn't look under 18 from a distance, but I realized that she's definitely in high school after talking to her a bit. This is why I prefer around universities because I know the girls are over 18 and I don't have to worry about it.

Zimbabwe

Banned
Reaction score
Goth girls are definitely making a come back thanks to the "tfw no big titty goth gf" meme.

Seen a few 7/10's, all three with their boyfriends.
It's rare if ever to see an attractive woman out alone, she is either with friends or a boyfriend.

Murk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So 60% of your approaches have been on 15-17 year olds?

Plinco

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So 60% of your approaches have been on 15-17 year olds?
Yeah I'm having a hard time telling the difference until I talk to them a little bit or look close enough.

Murk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah I'm having a hard time telling the difference until I talk to them a little bit or look close enough.
Maybe you just like them young… you're mainly cold approaching children bro, which is a wild sentence to type out

Plinco

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Maybe you just like them young… you're mainly cold approaching children bro, which is a wild sentence to type out
I wouldn't say it like that. I approach girls that basically look like the girls in this video:

I have to be extra cautious though, so when in doubt I assume the girl is under 18 if I suspect it.

Plinco

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Plinco

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Today

Walked into a walmart at 11:30am and out of probably more than 100 women, only one was attractive, but she looked like she was in a hurry and caught my eye right when she was turning a corner.

I went to a clothing store to look for some belts and didn't find anything I wanted, the store was mostly empty.

I went to the mall around noon, and out of maybe 300 women, only four looked attractive. The only one that looked approach worthy was talking to someone, and when I came back she disappeared.

Dr.Suave

Reaction score
Today

Walked into a walmart
Chances are you didnt ran into my bestie @catsmeow2 but maybe you ran into our bro @We_ArE_VeNOM

Maybe things have changed or its a location thing. I remember going to the mall both on weekends and in not on weekends. On weekends, 99% of attractive girls where there with their boyfriends. When not of weekends, you could easily spot 5-6 attractive girls by themselves and get at least 1 number.

But bro, you went around noon. A bit early to hang at the mall, isnt it? Try 6-9pm. it might be better.

Plinco

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Dr.Suave

Reaction score

Plinco

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I went back to do some shopping again before I went into my martial arts class.

There were a lot more better looking girls in the late afternoon. I made a little bit of an @ss out of myself, there was one girl that I looked at for about two seconds, enough to be obvious that I liked the way she looked. She smiled and kept walking past me. The second girl I talked to a little bit when I was sitting on a bench and she was walking by. The conversation went something like this:

Me: Those jeans, did you tear them up like that or did you buy them like that?

She smiled and said, "no, I bought them like this. They are actually more expensive like this."

me: Yeah I know, you'd think they would offer you a discount right? Less jeans should mean less price.

"Yeah I know right?" She communicated to me with her body language that she had to go and she walked away.

She wasn't that interested in me. I felt like I was fumbling the conversation.

I communicate too much desire. I need to get into a better mindset and control those urges.

MtmVaott

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I went back to do some shopping again before I went into my martial arts class.

There were a lot more better looking girls in the late afternoon. I made a little bit of an @ss out of myself, there was one girl that I looked at for about two seconds, enough to be obvious that I liked the way she looked. She smiled and kept walking past me. The second girl I talked to a little bit when I was sitting on a bench and she was walking by. The conversation went something like this:

Me: Those jeans, did you tear them up like that or did you buy them like that?

She smiled and said, "no, I bought them like this. They are actually more expensive like this."

me: Yeah I know, you'd think they would offer you a discount right? Less jeans should mean less price.

"Yeah I know right?" She communicated to me with her body language that she had to go and she walked away.

She wasn't that interested in me. I felt like I was fumbling the conversation.

I communicate too much desire. I need to get into a better mindset and control those urges.
I think this was already a decent interaction. You didn't humiliate yourself, that's actually hard not to do if you go around and try to pick women up consciously.
You might want to include to open up men as well. It will give you more experience.
And anyway, it's more about being in the moment and communicating with people around you about stuff that happens to them. That may mean the only person you open up is the cashier. But it helps to preserve self respect, and that's important, too.
Getting numbers would only be the pinnacle of the iceberg.

Plinco

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I haven't done many cold approaches in the last few months. I just did one this afternoon and the conversation didn't go badly. It ended politely with each of us wishing the other a nice evening. she was a 7.5/10 by my standards, which translates into a 9.5/10 by most of your guy's standards haha

Plinco

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I did a few cold approaches over the last month, nothing panned out. My mindset is getting better and better.

Plinco

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Been doing a few cold approaches here and there. Rusty as heck compared to 2019, but today I finally got a number close.

I have not been doing a lot of approaches, but I am warming up little by little.