Plenty of Fish Online dating quick number grabs.

Naughty Ninja

Banned
Reaction score
***If any of you dudes are 18 and have or are thinking of setting up a Plenty of Fish online dating profile to meet more chicks than you regularly do. Do the below step by step follow instructions. Get numbers. Set up meets. Do not get emotionally involved with chicks onlline though. They are nut jobs and 99% are slores. Meet them and escalate when appropriate. Bring condoms and WRAP IT UP.

Plenty of Fish quick number grabs!

I’ve updated the POF quick number grabs and added it to this discussion forum as most read the tips section like I read the chicks profiles I’ve spammed= Not at all.

Pictures/ Profile:

Step 1) Like it’s been stated COUNTLESS times you need to have your absolute BEST pictures up. Four is fine. Use one shirtless at the beach/Gym ONLY if you work out and are cut up. (It will definitely improve your response rate no matter what chicks claim to ‘not’ respond to on their profiles.) Hide your shirtless picture in the images section of your profile after you’ve been on the site for a little while or sooner (you can still see it and click to send it with your copy and paste email to chicks) because if ONE chick who emails you unsolicited and you don’t respond because she’s hideous she can just report your profile and the picture will get deleted and your ability to upload more blocked by POF. (You can also hide your profile from searches and just email chicks with your shirtless pic as if need be and some chick sends you a nasty response you can just block her instead of not restraining yourself in replying (if you reply you can’t block her unless she replies back which she may just report your profile instead.)

Step 2.) Make a brief funny profile. If you find ideas off other people posted profiles use them. Add a LOT of interests. Whatever your height is ESPECIALLY if below 6’ always add two inches to it. (Chicks won’t notice nor care if they meet you and you look good to them in person.) you always want to play the game and VERY IMPORTANT: be seriously searching for someone, always want kids, your longest relationship was at least two years, you do not do drugs, and you drink socially. (Do not give them any reason to disqualify you off your profile.) Play the game.

Step 3) Use a popular funny/ hot/ serious movie T.V. character or any good movie character’s name as your username. (Tony Soprano/ Leslie Chow (from the Hangover) whomever you choose. (It’s much more effective than a boring random username that chicks will forget.)

Step 4) Google a popular funny movie or popular movie/T.V. quote that is short enough to fit as your headline. Or something like: Help! I’m being held hostage in a Starbucks! :run: / Satisfaction guaranteed or your orgasm back!

1) Great eye catching action pictures and one shirtless beach or gym pic. (You’ll see a difference when you email without a shirtless pic and then when you add one. IF you are cut up and look good shirtless.)

2) Use a popular movie character username that chicks will know and remember. You want your username to STAND OUT.

3) Use a popular funny or any popular movie quote that chicks will know and remember. (You can always change the quote up if you find something better or from a more recent movie/T.V show etc. You want your profile headline to STAND OUT.

4) Make a brief funny profile with a lot of interests (for the interest section of the profile), and all the ‘intents’ and ‘stats’ filled out to please chicks: seriously searching for someone, always want kids, your longest relationship was at least two years, you do not do drugs, and you drink socially.

Example of your first email to spam:

You want to send and try to get the best copy and paste that works for you in getting positive replies that isn’t burned out and hasn’t been spammed to chicks by others using it. Below is one I made up and a couple of members of So Suave have used in different states. (If you use it make sure another poster of So Suave isn’t using the same one in the same state. Otherwise make up your own or find another one.)

Ex: My roommate came into the room while I was looking at your profile and told me that if I didn’t message you, she would.

Now, she’s straight, so that’s probably an empty threat but she does have an eye for pretty chicks so I’m totally going to trust my mom’s judgment on this one.

Let me know if she’s correct or else I swear to sweet baby Jesus I’m going to fulfill my promise of shipping her off to the “resting” home...It's up to you to be a super heroine and save mom or else: Jello time for my mommy...and a side order of strained peas and carrots..:devil:

(The :devil: turns into a devil with a pitchfork in email on POF.)

***DO NOT rely on one, two, three etc. chicks who respond with their phone numbers. KEEP SPAMMING YOUR INTRO EMAIL to as many good looking chicks as you can. (About ten to fifteen a day or you’ll get blocked by POF for spamming.) Chicks online have extremely short attention spans and the “one” in their view is only a better looking thumbnail pic attached to the next email away. Do NOT bother reading profiles. Spam first. Quick conversation for six emails. THEN when you get their name and number you read their profile BEFORE you call with a PLAN to meet. If chicks can read/delete based off thumbnail pictures then why waste YOUR time reading profiles then sending emails? EFFICIENCY. You read their profile AFTER you get their number and then call them to set up a meet as soon as possible. No time for email chit chat tennis. If a chick doesn’t send you her number? Keep spamming to new chicks. Don’t waste time. By the time you’d waste trying to get one chicks number who plays games with giving it out you can get four, five or more numbers from other chicks.[/B]

***I'll post the emailing steps later on as I ran out of my post count for the day*** (which you will type a short reply to their email response along with the copy and paste responses I list in my next post below.)

EDIT: Unbolded.

Last edited by a moderator:

Poonani Maker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Thanks, Naughty. I've updated my POF, just Minor changes to headline, yrs in a relationship, drinking, want kids, and getting more (hot and tall) girls-my-type views and one message from a short-haired 39 yr old. May make messages as you say to send out, but it just feels so fake and not me, but like you say, you must play the fairytale game to get your foot in the door (the numba), then when meet, be yourself and quite possibly continue the principles you profess, that is, to continue playing the make-believe game They Want To Hear. Give them what the want, not what's logical or man-talk. You must step down your mental capabilities and speech a few notches to speak with women about matters that are insignificant, not important, and keep it fun and lively cause that's all they want, not critical thinking or rational thought...it's too hard for them to go deep in thought about concrete matters.

Naughty Ninja

Banned
Reaction score
Poonani Maker said:
Thanks, Naughty. I've updated my POF, just Minor changes to headline, yrs in a relationship, drinking, want kids, and getting more (hot and tall) girls-my-type views and one message from a short-haired 39 yr old. May make messages as you say to send out, but it just feels so fake and not me, but like you say, you must play the fairytale game to get your foot in the door (the numba), then when meet, be yourself and quite possibly continue the principles you profess, that is, to continue playing the make-believe game They Want To Hear. Give them what the want, not what's logical or man-talk. You must step down your mental capabilities and speech a few notches to speak with women about matters that are insignificant, not important, and keep it fun and lively cause that's all they want, not critical thinking or rational thought...it's too hard for them to go deep in thought about concrete matters.

that's about it with POF chicks. lol

Naughty Ninja

Banned
Reaction score
Now the SIX email till number grab:

1) First email: Spam your intro: ONE funny intro to chicks, (do NOT keep trying to be funny afterwards or sending ‘c0cky/funny replies because even if she does give you her number she may think you’re a clown or aren’t ‘serious’ and if you look damn good shirtless your profile could be ‘fake’ which will end up in a meet FLAKE.)

Ex: My roommate came into the room while I was looking at your profile and told me that if I didn’t message you, she would.

Now, she’s straight, so that’s probably an empty threat but she does have an eye for pretty chicks so I’m totally going to trust my mom’s judgment on this one.

Let me know if she’s correct or else I swear to sweet baby Jesus I’m going to fulfill my promise of shipping her off to the “resting” home...It's up to you to be a super heroine and save mom or else: Jello time for my mommy...and a side order of strained peas and carrots..:devil:

2) Second email (her reply) Chicks who reply will usually be laughing and send a short reply. No matter what she replies your next reply third email will be below:

3) Hey! Lol How’s the site been treating you so far? =) (your real name)

4) Chicks reply: (Always complaining about the site) Ex: “Oh this site svcks. Too many creepers!

5) Your reply 5th email in exchange: (Respond in a quick one sentence reply to their ‘complaint’ along with : I just joined a few days ago. I’m not on here much. You seem like a pretty cool person. Give me your number and I’ll give you a call sometime. =) (your real name)

6) Chicks (especially if they think you are good looking enough though won’t mention it) will send their phone number and name in that sixth reply.

The part of the fifth email in your copy and paste reply: “ I just joined a few days ago. I’m not on here much. You seem like a pretty cool person. Give me your number and I’ll give you a call sometime. =) (your real name) “ Tells them you are a “newbie” to online dating, seem “unaware” to the B.S, and aren’t a desperate long time user. It also tells them you aren’t on here much so they think you have better things to do and aren’t desperate. You’ve also had the “balls” to go for what you want quickly which is their number and aren’t going to be online email pals. The smiley face chicks love that crap. And you gave your real name.

Call the chicks number the next day after you read their profile quick to remember her profile nonsense. Make it a quick call and have a PLAN to meet before you call.

That’s pretty much all there is to it. Rinse, Cycle, Repeat. Keep getting numbers and don’t rely on any chick. Take nothing about online dating seriously nor anyone who uses it though never let on to it. Play the “I believe everything you say game.” EASY WORK.

Don’t believe me? Ask Incognito how many pages of replies from good looking chicks and numbers he’s gotten in about a month.

As for the meets keep playing the game in person of believing everything they say. Escalate when appropriate and WRAP IT UP don’t try to wife them up or you just might get what you’ve ‘wished’ for. Chicks who need to use online ‘dating’ are on there for good reason and there’s nothing ‘good’ about it. True story.

seek&destroy

Don Juan
Reaction score
i messaged a girl today. asked her to meet for a drink.

now, this chick is clearly a slvt...her main dp is her standing in front of the mirror in her bra and panties showing off her gorgeous body. she is smoking hot. her other pics are clear c0ck teases! in one of them she is standing there and biting on her undies, while showing off her excessive cleavage. easily 8.5-9/10 range. she replies with "youre messaging me for sex? u should be ashamed of yourself. u are disgusting!", to which i tell her "Very funny...I like a lady with a crude sense of humour! But, your lack of intelligence is baffling. How you remember to breathe every few seconds is well beyond me..." Then she goes on to tell me how I lie on my profile, to which I replied "your loss. have a good day"

she just sent me her number. I won't call her, seems like too much of a head case IMHO.

seek&destroy

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey! Lol How’s the site been treating you so far? =) (your real name)
What if she asks you..."you call your mom a roommate?" I will still go with the standard reply but just out of curiosity. So far about 40 sent got 4 replies. Better than before, considering I only use one picture!

DJoftheHins

Don Juan
Reaction score
seek&destroy said:
What if she asks you..."you call your mom a roommate?" I will still go with the standard reply but just out of curiosity. So far about 40 sent got 4 replies. Better than before, considering I only use one picture!
Or you could approach 40 girls in real life.

Naughty Ninja

Banned
Reaction score
seek&destroy said:

If they reply "You call your mom your room mate?" Just reply: You just saved my mom. Congratualtions! How's the site been treating you so far? (your real name)

you have to guide the conversation in about 5 or 6 exchanges then tell them you aren't on the site much and for them to give you their number and you'll call them sometime and sign off with your real name..Then keep spamming the intro to new chicks and doing the same thing over and over and getting numbers.

Once you get them call in a day. Have a plan to meet.

Chicks who use online dating are looking to fvck. You just have to play it cool. Setup a meet. Then escalate slowly on the meet.

Naughty Ninja

Banned
Reaction score
DJoftheHins said:
Or you could approach 40 girls in real life.

And you could approach 40 girls in real life while ALSO using a free online dating site to get more chicks. (Online chicks are looking to fvck. You just have to play it cool and grab numbers and setup meets.) No one said to use online dating as your sole method of meeting chicks. SUPPLIMENT.

Use online dating for pump and dumps. Never try to date or wife them up. It's like a side practice thing. Nothing more.

marmel75

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Followed advice and got a number from a pretty good looking piece of chocolate, which is what I am after right now...surprised by how many black women openly say they are attracted to white guys...haven't called yet but planning to try a SNL with her...

Sofomore

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This sh!t really works. I just made a profile and spammed 20 girls. Within an hour I got 2 messages. We shall see how many of the 20 respond.

Naughty Ninja

Banned
Reaction score
Sofomore said:

It doesn't matter if they get it or not. Don't worry if they are a moron. Ignore it and get the number and set up a meet. You simply ignore their response and respond back:

Hey you! lol. How's the site been treating you so far? (your real name) =)

They'll always say it sucks in their response.

Then your final response is going right for the number.

I hear you. I'm not on here much. Give me your number and I'll give you a call sometime. (your real name) =)

You send your opener. Then ask them how the site is treating them. then after that tell them to give you their number and you'll call them sometime.

Repeat it over and over with multiple chicks. Get as many numbers as you can and call them with a PLAN to meet.

Don't get caught up in sexting or getting nudes. If they send them anyway...give them a quick compliment and change the subject to meet or else if you get caught up in sexting they'll 99% flake.

You cut down on getting lost in messages by having your best pics up and good brief profile and using your best opener.

You go for their number in three to four messages back and forth MAX. To avoid becoming an online chat buddy or saying something that turns them off or gives them a chance to change their mind while getting many new emails from other guys.

If they don't give their number? Keep it moving. Keep spamming your intro and repeating the same process over and over with more chicks.

you cut down on flakes by not trying to outdo them in conversation, going for the number, and not getting sucked into sexting, setting up meets ASAP and having a bunch of new numbers to not care if one two or three chicks flake regardless.

It's all about looks, funny opener, speed to get the number. then not being a phone pal and setting up a meet.

THEN on the meet you can slowly escalate.

Literally ALL chicks online no matter how hot some may be have crazy issues. You ignore it and play the "I believe everything you say" game without letting on.

Escalate on the meet. And don't try to wife these chicks up. God knows how many dudes they've met up with or are talking/sexting with, got banged by online and in real life. Hit and quit.

The more practice you get off the site with chicks. the easier it is with dealing with them in real life who don't use online dating.

Take no one or nothing on their to heart. Just play the game at all times. Believe everything they tell you. It's easy work.

You should have ZERO problems. Keep up the good work! So far they look pretty cute.

Poonani Maker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It would be cool if on there, the girls could see how in-demand you are..like, how much you're talking with other girls and how many are viewing your profile, favoriting you, expressing interest, would like to meet you, etc.

If they could see that, then that would add a social status element to you. As it is, they probably think that if you're just a guy on there, then you aren't getting that much attention, but all us guys know that they are getting a slew of attention, no matter how ugly, fat, or dumb.

They like to be seen, and they like to message/talk with someone who's getting a lot of hits, but if you tell them that you are getting a lot of messages/views, then you're try-hard. I would be telling the truth, so I guess that you need to put your best pics forward, and write your best bio about yourself, and let the chips fall where they may. The girls I've had an on-going convo week after week (who are still messaging me when I think they've already moved on, they surprise me with yet another message after 2 weeks have lapsed). I only give 1:1 one for one message. If she doesn't respond then I never hear from her again, cause I sure as H3ll and not going to message twice to her. She serves me, always. She sits, kisses, and wipes her tears, at my feet always.

Naughty Ninja

Banned
Reaction score
Poonani Maker said:
It would be cool if on there, the girls could see how in-demand you are..like, how much you're talking with other girls and how many are viewing your profile, favoriting you, expressing interest, would like to meet you, etc.

If they could see that, then that would add a social status element to you. As it is, they probably think that if you're just a guy on there, then you aren't getting that much attention, but all us guys know that they are getting a slew of attention, no matter how ugly, fat, or dumb.

They like to be seen, and they like to message/talk with someone who's getting a lot of hits, but if you tell them that you are getting a lot of messages/views, then you're try-hard. I would be telling the truth, so I guess that you need to put your best pics forward, and write your best bio about yourself, and let the chips fall where they may. The girls I've had an on-going convo week after week (who are still messaging me when I think they've already moved on, they surprise me with yet another message after 2 weeks have lapsed). I only give 1:1 one for one message. If she doesn't respond then I never hear from her again, cause I sure as H3ll and not going to message twice to her. She serves me, always. She sits, kisses, and wipes her tears, at my feet always.

The thing with chicks online is they will always fail to realize there's a HUGE difference between getting tons of one handed emails from men and actually being the type of chick that would make a MAN want to stay.

Sofomore

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yo dude. I use this line at the top of my profile. "thanks for all the emails. If I don't respond today, don't be offended. I'll reply even if I don't think we'd click. It's called "manners"."

Works well and girls get the impression that there are others messaging me. I've had about 8 message me out of the blue without me initiating in a total of 1 week on the site.

Naughty Ninja

Banned
Reaction score
Sofomore said:
Yo dude. I use this line at the top of my profile. "thanks for all the emails. If I don't respond today, don't be offended. I'll reply even if I don't think we'd click. It's called "manners"."

Works well and girls get the impression that there are others messaging me. I've had about 8 message me out of the blue without me initiating in a total of 1 week on the site.

Great tip. I already added it on a users POF profile. I'm going to add it in DJ discussion for a POF profile update tip by you.