Plec's back.

Plec07

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey all. I've been gone for a while and now I'm back again. If I'm around for long enough I might look into becoming a Mod again if Sosuave needs it. Some of you know me, some of you don't. I'm glad to see all the new members here, and I'm glad to see less of the old ones - not because I didn't like them, but because it means they're in a place in their life where they're happy with themselves and the people around them (girls included of course).

I probably won't post a lot, I prefer not to just repeat advice other people can give. I prefer to motivate, but if anybody has any issues they need advice on or they just need that lil' push (or kick up the ass) feel free to send me a pm and we'll chat on a more personal level. I'm happy to give people my msn or even phone number if they're in the uk and if they ask for it.

Good luck to everyone. I can't wait to get to know you all again.

Leeds_Lad_Dom

Don Juan
Reaction score
Welcome back, your name seems to ring a bell must have read some of your old threads or summat lol

Plec07

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Leeds_Lad_Dom said:
Welcome back, your name seems to ring a bell must have read some of your old threads or summat lol
I wrote the motivation thread that got stickied at the top of this bored :p.