Please I beg of you never bang your co-worker

Fatal Jay

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The chick has my blood boiling. It happened around the Christmas holidays, I accidently banged this chick, I was drunk, this chick is like a f*cking 5. During nights I was bored I would go over this chick house and bang her, knowing deep down I should stop. I stopped banging this broad two months ago and she still text me talking about when we going to meet and and bang and how much she cares about me. I been noticing at work she been bossy toward me being that she recently got a position a little bit higher then me, giving me f*cked orders. Today she humiliated me in front of some customers, I stopped to talk to a customer I knew and she said "are your working or are you talking"? This b*tch has never said anything like that to me before. When I left work she said bye to me and I didn't say a single word to her.

Thankfully in a few works she is going to another job, but this is a serious warning to all you guys, don't ever in your life mess your money up by dating or banging a chick on your job, its not worth the stress. I seriously cant stand the sight of this b*tch I can't wait till she leaves.

B

BeDJ

Fatal Jay said:
I accidently banged this chick, I was drunk, this chick is like a f*cking 5. During nights I was bored I would go over this chick house and bang her, knowing deep down I should stop.
The bitterness of ...

evan12

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Fatal Jay said:
The chick has my blood boiling. It happened around the Christmas holidays, I accidently banged this chick, I was drunk, this chick is like a f*cking 5. During nights I was bored I would go over this chick house and bang her, knowing deep down I should stop. I stopped banging this broad two months ago and she still text me talking about when we going to meet and and bang and how much she cares about me. I been noticing at work she been bossy toward me being that she recently got a position a little bit higher then me, giving me f*cked orders. Today she humiliated me in front of some customers, I stopped to talk to a customer I knew and she said "are your working or are you talking"? This b*tch has never said anything like that to me before. When I left work she said bye to me and I didn't say a single word to her.

Thankfully in a few works she is going to another job, but this is a serious warning to all you guys, don't ever in your life mess your money up by dating or banging a chick on your job, its not worth the stress. I seriously cant stand the sight of this b*tch I can't wait till she leaves.
there was a girl bossy with her manager in my work place , and he didnt object or put her in her place , now I know why, he may slept with her and now his situation is not good .
every day we learn new thing

Fatal Jay

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Eternal_water said:
How does one accidentally bang?

The liquor made her look decent, I would have never banged her sober. This chick just text me talking "Thanks for your help today n I'm sorry but I was being a smart assed afterwards."

The f*ck is up with this b*tch, she actually think I'm going to excuse that behavior?

muscleman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Maybe you should stop banging 5's. If you're going to dumpster dive, make sure it's out of the public eye. Hope you learned your lesson.

This has nothing to do with co-workers in general. If you do it smart, it can work out just fine (I've done it multiple times in the past).

I'm pretty sure if she was a 7+ you'd be A-OK and this thread wouldn't exist.

HalfPUAHalfAFC

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Dude, this is DJ 101....

Don't sh!t where you eat: stay away from co-workers. It rarely works, especially if you are gaming. Office romances happen, but not for the DJ, because if you're playing the field, work is the last place you want to be pumping and dumping.

Gaming at the gym is a losing proposition: no one's there to meet someone. Get in, do your business, and get out. Same dynamic, if you bang her and it goes sour, as work. Just not worth it.

When she dumps you, just walk away and don't look back: she long lost feeling for you before she pulled the trigger and probably has another lined up already.

irocknike23

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Yup...hope you learned your lesson.
Because no matter what: Money>Women.

Only time it was ok to bang a girl from work is when you were a teenager with a part time job at the mall....career is a no-no

JoeMarron

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
muscleman said:
Maybe you should stop banging 5's. If you're going to dumpster dive, make sure it's out of the public eye. Hope you learned your lesson.

This has nothing to do with co-workers in general. If you do it smart, it can work out just fine (I've done it multiple times in the past).

I'm pretty sure if she was a 7+ you'd be A-OK and this thread wouldn't exist.
Do explain how you did it smart.

rhythmic

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't see the problem. You guys had sex, so what? If she's being unreasonable, don't give her any extra license just because you screwed her a few times. Deal with her just the same as how you'd deal with someone else who was being unreasonable.

Brosy

Don Juan
Reaction score
Funny but true, yet tomorrow we'll see another new thread 'should I bang this chick from work'? :D

Also, you should probably pull her up (publicly) about her conduct in front of a customer. Every single level of the hierarchy up to your CEO will back you strengthening a customer relationship ahead of "working".

andy25

Don Juan
Reaction score
i did this once and lost my job eventually because of it

Fatal Jay

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
andy25 said:
i did this once and lost my job eventually because of it

I lucked out, because she is leaving my job soon. She text me this morning saying she was sorry for talking to me like that, and karma already got at her for doing that to me, so she knew she was in the wrong. This chick is annoying though, when she finally leaves my job I'm not answering a single text from the broad again. I want to check her so bad about her behavior but women are evil and she could do something to get me fired.

muscleman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
JoeMarron said:
Do explain how you did it smart.
Really the one and only rule (at least in my experience) for doing it 'smart' is proper screening beforehand, which needs to be done subtly.

You want to make sure she's ok with it being totally casual (even if just for one night) and agree to keep it on the DL. Girls will still run their mouths so word will most likely get out, but if she at least 'promises' to keep it a secret it won't spread super fast.

I've always told girls once I got them worked up 'this can't interfere with our work, fun is fun but if you're not 100% cool separating the two, let's not do this'. Each time they proceeded to do it and kept their word.

YMMV

Bible_Belt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Her being your boss makes the affair sexual harassment - of you, not by you. If you happened to get fired or demoted, it would be a golden opportunity for a law suit.

Fatal Jay

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Bible_Belt said:
Her being your boss makes the affair sexual harassment - of you, not by you. If you happened to get fired or demoted, it would be a golden opportunity for a law suit.

I have an aunt who happens to be a lawyer too :rock: :rock: :rock:

pdx1138

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
HalfPUAHalfAFC said:
Gaming at the gym is a losing proposition: no one's there to meet someone. Get in, do your business, and get out. Same dynamic, if you bang her and it goes sour, as work. Just not worth it.
Been there, done that and agree! Especially if its a gym employee.
She finally transferred to another facility...no more awkwardness when I go.