Please help me!

IndianaJoneS

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hi Guys,

I don´t know what to do, please give me your advise...

I´m no "pickupartist" by any means but I can approach girls and do it with modest success.

Splitted up with my g/f in june after a ltr that lastet about 1 1/2 years and got to know different girls at the same time. I fell in love with one and cutted off the other girls, because I wanna be honest (I know about one-itis-theory ... ;)). She is 26 and was married for 5 years. She left her husband and fell in love with some other guy about 2 years ago and she had some kind of relation with him. I don´t know if they saw each other the whole 2 years...

Ok, we know each other since 8 weeks. I approached her and took her out and we had a really nice time. We had sex only once and only because I pressed it a little bit. She "wants to be sure, first..". The other times we only had oral sex. We kiss each other like crazy, sometimes for half an hour or longer. We laugh together, we talk about many different things and I really enjoy conversation with her. I feel attracted to her very STRONG. She tells me, that she feels very good with me and that "I´m good for her" and that she´s looking forward to see me again. But I have to initialize everything. I call her, I make dates with her. She follows, but she has very little initiative.

Ok, so far, so good.

Now it´s time to talk about this OTHER MAN :mad: :mad: :

She told me that he came back 2 weeks ago. (By the way he promised her heaven on earth and made plans for the future etc. at the beginning and then left her ... ;))

She told it to me. She wants to see me again. She said, she doesn´t know what her feelings are. Yesterday I called her and she was very serious on the phone and said that she was with james talking in a cafe and that we should phone later. I went crazy. I was really harmed. I can´t stand cool, I try but I´m seriously hurt.

She tells me she "needs time". We see us and have a really great time. I think she will meet this other man again. She told me something about : "People should get second chances".

She has control over my state. I´m in love with her. I want a relationship with her.

I don´t know what to do. She tells me the truth, I think, she could have told me, that she is with a gf or so ...

I came to the conclusion that it would be best to send her away and look if she returns. But she is very passive.

I have lost clear sight, please help me. Thanks.

A really ****ed Indiana Jones

penkitten

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
this should be in the discussion section if you want it to get noticed.

i think you have already realized that she wants this old guy back. she is putting you on the back burner for now, and giving him a second chance.

you have to move on.

TheAdonis

Don Juan
Reaction score
Well you ****ed up big time. You werent a man and the other guy might not have been either but he was closer than you. She realized this and thought, "wow this sucks my last bf was alot more fun than my new one", DUMPED! He played the mind games with her that you didnt.