Please help me understand why my GF of 2+ years broke it off

ive

Don Juan
Reaction score
A woman here. Perhaps she genuinely thinks that you need to gain more experience as a man, since she was your first girlfriend. This is a dumb move on her side, because inexperienced male is less cynical and more devoted for a relationship material, but she herself does not have the knowledge to understand that. But in any case, from a female perspective, it is her loss in the long run and as soon as there is another woman in your life she will be jealous. You should start dating and "gain experience":).

Scaramouche

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Dear Sodbuster,
Yup...When they get these stupid freakin ideas in their head space then an ultimatum is the only way to pull them back to reality!

jonhaul

Don Juan
Reaction score
Excercise if you feel depression weighing you down it helps a lot. Its what I did to combat mine and YOU WILL FIND a better woman. I lost my virginity at age 22 and be glad you're here. You will learn more than most men will ever learn improve yourself my friend. My ex ex girl friend cheated on me like she did you. I have met better women and I am dating a good gal (so far from what ive seen) now. Good luck my friend and just remember there are more women on this planet than us and never waiver from your standards go for what YOU WANT. For instance I ask for a chick with no kids, that don't smoke, that wants kids someday, and who is not bisexual either. Just do not lower your standards ever of course I have to be attacted to the woman too.

slikkmeister

Don Juan
Reaction score
Everybody gave you good advice OP... The best part of this, if you follow the great advice here, is seeing her want you back. Unfortunately for her, you'll be too busy with other girls and improving your life to even want to get back, because you'll know that you can do better.

Been there, done that, got the t-shirt!!!

jonhaul

Don Juan
Reaction score
Don't take them back man either... Only give them all one chance and excuse yourself if it is not favorable to you. Please believe in us and in yourself the light will shine on you and you WILL previal. It may hurt now but time will heal you. Cut her out of your life completely... She is not worthy of your time, efforts, and affection. You will find better prospects or a prospect whatever you prefer.

KingBeef

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
MtnMan said:
Agree, went through a similar situation myself. And she was right, she probably could do better for herself. I let my game down, my style go, and put no effort into making myself attractive to women because I already had one. When I got off my arse, started looking good, going out, traveling and having fun again, I started winning her back. The best part is, I didn't want her back at that point, because I wanted to do better.
I agree 100%