Please help me on bullying!!!!!

ethnomethodologist

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Not comebacks, just stop letting him bother you.

The only reason he does it is to have power over you. If your small, he knows physical power is greater than yours and will use it, because your not going to come back with words...

Don't try and make up comebacks, that shows your insecure, you have to tell him the truth. Tell him what a loser HE is for doing this, tell him you know his game.

It's like taking down a b!tch shield. Last minute resistance to freedom, you have to tell him that he is a retard for doing this.

"The only time they chase you, is when you start to run"

crossboss

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Telling him he is a loser.

Probably will only work for some people. The problem is that if you fear him, the bully will just act tougher. He will say something like, "what the hell did you say to me, nerd? Did you call me a what?". If you are afraid you will just back down. It might work for you, just don't back down. Have no fear.

ethnomethodologist

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
crossboss said:
You may or may not convince the other nerds. But screw them if the are wimps. If all else fails, just fight back. Even if you lose the fight, he will probably see you as a man with guts....and you never know, he might back down.
RRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!!!*beet red face, arms swinging in all directions*:box: :box: :box: :box: :cry:

Stay away from looking like a pansy who's letting his emotions take control of him alright?

I always prefer verbal tactics to disarm people, women included. A b!tch won't warm up to you if you suddenly start using kino on her.

If there are people around, lean back from him. Step back after he says your name. Look at him, then to the group. "Do you guys see this pvssy?" "calling me names and sh!t, he thinks he's so big" ***turn around and laugh...***

crossboss

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
problem with laughing at him, is that he will take offense. He might say "Don't talk **** to me, nerd." "You didn't mean what you said. Or did you?". Don't give in to him. You can't all of a sudden turn into a wimp. I suggest only trying this if you stick by what you say.

ethnomethodologist

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
lol, not to him numbnut, to his friends.

Rad

Don Juan
Reaction score
Act crazy and just start doing crazy things and be loud and dynamic. If you're crazy enough either he'll back down or try to fight you. If he tries to fight you just run around and when you get the chance do some roundhouse kicks to his face and kick him in the nuts and stuff.

Use this plan if all else fails and you're going off the deep end.

shydude

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Is he even cool, popular.. Becouse he prob bothering u so he can show others how tough he is...Just fight him@

crossboss

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
ethnomethodologist said:
lol, not to him numbnut, to his friends.

Uhh! So that makes sense. 1 v X people? Why the hell? That seems foolish!

ethnomethodologist

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Is he even cool, popular.. Becouse he prob bothering you so he can show others how tough he is...Just tell his friends that he looks like a dork and his mom was laughing about him last night

crossboss

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Okay...telling his friends this won't work.

As soon as the football jock hears this he will take offense. Also why would his friends listen to this.

ethnomethodologist

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Because laughter is uncontrollable. Who expects a little nerd to suddenly stand up.

Just point out the truth, take a few steps and say what everybody else is thinking.

Think zen: An old man is walking down the road when three hecklers start to tease him. One of the hecklers comes forward and starts insulting him to his face, laughing and jeering at his frailty. The old man calmy stares to his friends and smiles, he looks to the young man and says "are they your friends?" The young man laughs as his friends remain silent to listen to their leader "of course they are, *cue friends laughter" SO the old man stops in his tracks and says "if you hit me what good will it do, If I get a lucky punch in your friends will never let you live it down, they will laugh at you for having lost to an old man"

The same applies with words, play directly to the bullies audience.

crossboss

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The problem is they are his friends.

If they are the jocks friends, they will side with the jock. If this was to work, you would do it on people that aren't his friends. Then possibly, it would work.

ethnomethodologist

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Okay, I said first, stop caring. If you become bothered by the group, than yeah, it won't matter... your absolutely right. If you can make it not fun for them anymore, than they give up, game over.

There's always techniques for you to do things that a bully wants you to do...

One of my favourites to make people laugh...

Fake your feelings, it always get people stirred up. If you fake the feeling, than they assume you are really feeling it if they expect it.

Fake being scared, fake being hurt, fake running away, fake being angry, fake being happy, fake being whatever. As long as you can see the way that they change, than you can predict the way they want you to change, and youcan just avoid it.

Crossboss, you obviously have troubles with bullies too, and the only way you can get back at them is by being exhibiting a weaker frame than them. You accept their frame, and try to win? Why? Are you a girl?

crossboss

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Okay I used to have problems with bullies.

Okay, if you think I get picked on by bullies, I don't. If I did, I would overcome them. In the past, yes I did get picked on. Not a whole lot, a little. I stuck up for myself, they quit. What I have learned is that you don't pick on the group. You pick on one individual person. If you pick on the group, you lose obviously.

crossboss

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ignoring them, or not caring

That does not work each time. It may work on some but not all. If those people are really friends of each other. They will stick up for themselves.

Soupar

Don Juan
Reaction score
dreamx go watch revenge of the nerds and get inspired.

crossboss

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What would probably happen if you say this.

"Do you guys see this pvssy?" "calling me names and sh!t, he thinks he's so big" ***turn around and laugh...***

The group might say: "A *****? WTF? You are calling my friend. What?" group pissed, "You'd better back down."

shydude

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hmmmmmm. is he dead yet????

dont for get to update, tell me if the guy died.......:rockon: by the way, i almost killed the guy"The fact i am proud off" !!!!!!!:nono: wich i should not be...

shydude

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Just kill the guy dammit.. WDF we live only once,..... Kill the guy.. Bang a girl... GO jail for life.... Thats it... LIFE IS SHORT.... DONT WASTE A SEC THINKKINg....