Please help me on bullying!!!!!

dreamx

Banned
Reaction score
Hey for the last couple weeks of school these guy has been bullying me,calling me names and pushing me around.These guy is making my life soo bad,that I feel like I should quit school.Today when I was talking to these girl,she is very hot and popular,he embarrased me front of her.Now she thinks I'm a loser,and everyone in school is making fun of me,because of these guy.I don't want to fight him,because he is way bigger then me and he is a football player.Guys I seriously need help I don't know what to do,I have tried everything,please someone help me,please!!!!

crossboss

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Okay be specific, what kind of things did he do?

What are the things he constantly says?

ethnomethodologist

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Well first, stop letting him get to your emotions.

Stand in his face and say "and than what"

Rinse and repeat.

dreamx

Banned
Reaction score
dude,he calls me soo many annoying names,he calls me dorkster,sissy,nerd,white steve erkl,and other names.:cuss: Errr I can't stand him,I hope someone will please help me!!!!!!

crossboss

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Does he bother other people?

If he does talk to other people and team up to kick his ass.

dreamx

Banned
Reaction score
dude how can I stand in his face,when he is way bigger then me,and can probaly hurt me?

ethnomethodologist

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
"yeah so?"
"Oh, and your not"
"Your mom is a ... "

Just start to use offensive statements. If ignorance isn't the answer, than defense is, and the best defense is a good offense.

In fact the best offense is disarmament, make him laugh each time he insults you, and you will see how he'll change.

dreamx

Banned
Reaction score
i see him,bother other people,he bothers me and these other guys who people call nerdy or lonely.They can't fight that guy either he is soo tall and big,man I really hate these guy.

hot stuff

Banned
Reaction score
yeah i agree..you shouldnt let it get to you bro!!what is he calling you anyway?
heres what you should do....try and make yourself more popular so you can have people stand up for you without you needing to ask them too!
ALSO!HIT THE GYM!

crossboss

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Okay...

The reason why he is picking on you is because he believes you won't do any thing about it. He feels he is dominant, that's why he gives you ****.

Ever notice, a wolf pack. The dominant wolves, can give ****. The lesser wolves don't fight back.

If you stick up for yourself, fight back....he may win. Yet, he will realize that you won't take his crap.

He will back off eventually...I guess. At least in most cases.

The best solution, is find out who he picks on. Then during lunch time...get these people and attack him.

Next time he says something, say..."I advise you take that back...you will be sorry." If not...say "1 more chance. Or I will kick your ass." Even if you have two people..2 vs 1, less likely he will win.

He will be made a total fool of.

crossboss

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Good point above.

Don't dress dorky, get in shape. Or this will probably happen again. Come up with funny combacks.

dreamx

Banned
Reaction score
you guys have some good points & advice,but he is also pushing me around,like yesterday he pushed me to the floor really really hard,I got a big mark on my head,everyone in school just saw me and laughed.These dude is making my life soo bad,I mean I shouldn't let these get to me,but he also gets physical,I'm thinking about fighting him,so maybe he will stop.But he is way bigger then me,I don't know guys I still your advice,pretty far you guys are making feel better.

crossboss

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Do you want to be picked on for the rest of your life?

Get guts and stand-up for yourself or you will become the loser he says you are.

ethnomethodologist

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Dominant wolves annoy, Alpha wolves only play fight, or fight to maintain power.

Crossboss, there is always a good fifht, and a bad fight. Bad fight, lead to bad aftersituations. I've been in a school where groups of girls have beaten on one guy who thought he was so big. LOL, all the girls were punching him and kicking him, than when he got pissed he PUNCHED one of the girls... big mistake. The guy turned into a ***** and dropped out of school. Well taht story went to crap:p No lesson...

Well, as long as your bark is worse than your bite you can tool him pretty good. Ever see shows where some small guy is totally reaming another guy out with his words, just making him look so pathetic because he has no come backs?

That's what you have to do, he won't punch you. If he even opens up to say he will, tool him some more by calling him a loser and a faggot for wanting to punch somebody smaller than he is.

Always keep your cool though, or others will realize your just a little whiny punk who doesn't deserve to be talking all the "big boy" words and you'll get tooled by others.

shydude

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Dude, comen, be a MAN, STand up to him. People would call u that unless u r kinda sissy. See me, Some kid used to call me nerd, Well I wasnt tough. I kicked his ass so badly he never even looked me in the eye. Just stand up to him, show ur true u. If he still acts GAY, then go ahead! TEACH HIM A LESSON, JUST KNOCK HIM OUT.Good luck:trouble:

dreamx

Banned
Reaction score
Wow,you guys sound soo confidence,when you guys must be lucky to have friends to back you up or stand up.I wish one of you guys went to my school so you stand for me,do you guys think if I get my star trek crew from the club,they will help me?

crossboss

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I see your point.

I do think combacks are good. The problem is coming up with the comebacks. You need a have a certain way of thinking. Otherwise, comebacks that are poor might not work. But, hey nothing wrong with trying.

shydude

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
And DUDE, doesnt matter how big he is.. U R THE MAN. ANd dont act wussy!

crossboss

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You will have to do a lot of convincing.

You may or may not convince the other nerds. But screw them if the are wimps. If all else fails, just fight back. Even if you lose the fight, he will probably see you as a man with guts....and you never know, he might back down.