Please explain buyers remorse

snackwitch

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hi question for the more experienced members -

What is and what causes buyers remorse when it comes to females? Like for example, when a girl gives you a number and seems initially excited but does not reply to invitations afterwards?

Or more puzzling for me, when you have escalated to at least a make out session or grind or maybe even a *******... but she becomes busy when trying to call her afterwards?

snackwitch

Don Juan
Reaction score
Ok... if I undertand you correctly the girl

-could be sexually attracted to me but feels like I have low social value
-she feels guilty about it
-could have wanted stimulation or fun for the moment

So there is at least a base level attraction but for social reasons she decides to not go any deeper with it?

sodbuster

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Buyers remorse is she's not interested in you after sex or being sexual with you. Anything else is not considered "buying". SO if she isn't interested after grinding on you-we went out and had "fun",but now he's just interested in sex, and I'm not. In order to avoid it, you need to build more rapport-so she knows you want more than just sex.[even if you don't]

horaholic

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Have you ever got drunk and banged a fat, or ugly chick? How you feel about it the next day is buyers remorse.

It happens by

- her getting caught up in the heat of the moment and fvcking you.
- being drunk
- being too vulnerable, or lonely
- you having good game for the time being
- fvcking you before she was really ready. This one is avoidable, by establishing trust and comfort beforehand. This applies to 'date' situations, more than bar pickup scenarios.