please close thread

Wodan

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Honest answer, This picture is saying to me please dont look at my face, look how much work ive put into my body instead.

Your best bet would be a fully clothed picture that does not hide your face, Also tilt your head to the side you have good cheekbones and jawline (the angle shows it off better)

As for clothes wear a vest top your shoulders and arms are worth showing.

Wodan

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
As for body alignment for the pose, lift your shoulders up, then back, then down. now theyre in the correct position for a photo. Be relaxed in this position dont force it or its too obvious your posing.

Wodan

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
As for taking the photo in black and white, I dont like it. I assume you have white skin?

If you have issues with skin complection tan yourself or wear fake tan.

young_gun

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Honestly, trying to use Facebook to pick up chicks is like trying to get a fat kid to eat broccoli. It won't happen. If you really want a good Facebook picture, put a picture up of you and your friends with your best, big smile. You have no idea how many guys I know that use Facebook as their sole source of game. It's pathetic.

Venom01

Don Juan
Reaction score
no i am tanned. not white. brown skin. not using it to pick up girls, but at the same time im just thinking of changing my pic cause the one i have up there is kinda old. I've been on this routine for a while and so i always get questions about it, so i figure i'd put up a progress pic up. But your right its kinda showing too much i think

Wodan

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
And yeah you probably look better with your best smile, although i cant say withought seeing first, some do the serious look better. Another thing dont rely on facebook as your source of game!

Wodan

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I wouldnt necessarily say its showing too much, ive got a topless picture on my facebook, dont be having it as your display though.

L777

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
No man its trying too hard and girls don't like that. Congrats though you look good (and I'm not gay :D)

LostAndConfused

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Venom you'd be surprised how many people actually see your profile picture. I would save that for something for myspace...its easier to search you on facebook.

One of my muay thai instructors periodically goes through facebooks of his students, mainly because alot of the high school students in my class hold the real life version of "Fight Club" where they hold full contact fights against each other. I'm not friended with him so its not THAT big an issue, but if I set my profile to a picture like that he'd probably lose some respect in me.

Venom01

Don Juan
Reaction score
great, thanks.. ya i dont think i'll put it up. thanks for the advice guys.

PLEASE CLOSE THREAD