PLEASE be honest: am I unattractive?

tony-montana

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
where the fuk is he? he aint replied once. i hope that means he's out fixing himself.

IKO69

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Well, you aint ugly guy. You don't have any freak defects, just need a hint of style that is all.

zzeitgeist

Don Juan
Reaction score
To answer your original question and based solely on a couple photos, you sir are NOT attractive.

HOWEVER

You can definitely do a lot for yourself in terms of grooming, tan, muscle and most importantly clothing, back it up with some confidence and you can still get laid.

Good luck :)

jafyk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Do us a favor when you've gotten your new look please post another pic so we can compare and contrast.

Juan_Man

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't believe you when you say that girls don't look at you. I can tell that you have the looks but they are hidden by your style. You can make some changes that will make you more attractive to girls. Here's what I think you should do:

1. I know you like your moustache but it really NEEDS TO GO. A 23-year-old does not need a moustache. You don't need the moustache to get into an R-rated movie or buy alcohol because you are already of legal age. The less hair on your face, the better you will look. Right now, the moustache makes you look too old, too serious. A girl likes a guy who looks mature but not someone who looks like he can be her dad. Being clean-shaven is key.

2. I also think you should get a haircut. Your hairstyle and sideburns make you look as though you are a part of the 1960s era. Step into the 21st century. Get your hair cut LOW. Not bald but LOW, like this photo below for example:

http://cm1.dotspotter.com/media/0/31/11/Paul_Walker.0.0.0x0.280x280.jpeg

Get the haircut and either trim the sideburns or get rid of them altogether. Also, as someone here has mentioned, remove any hair between your eyebrows.

3. Wear some casual clothes. Regular T-shirts, light and navy blue jeans, and some short sleeved collar shirts. You should also try buying some khaki pants. You don't have to wear the latest brand names. Just something that looks presentable. The shirt you have on in the photo where you are lecturing is the best. You should wear more clothes like that.

4. I'm having a hard time pinning down your weight/body type. I only know that you are six feet tall (which is good height). In the first photo, you look okay but in the photo where you are in the squirrel costume and in the photo where you are in that white coat, you could lose a couple of pounds. You also need some more muscle, so start hitting the gym. Work on the forearms, shoulders, abs, triceps and biceps and don't neglect the lower body (calves and hamstrings). If you are not sure what to do, casually ask some of the employees at the gym (almost all of them work out regularly) to give you some advice on how to start out weightlifting. That's what I did. Also, hit the cardio treadmills while there. Start playing more sports that allow you to break a sweat like basketball, soccer, and/or tennis. Cut down on the fast food. You will start noticing results sooner than you expect. Believe me on this one.

5. If you have the money to get braces, then by all means, go for it. If not, then don't worry about it because your teeth are okay. Just make sure that you brush twice a day. I also don't think you need a tan.

I hope that I wasn't too harsh but I think that you have what it takes to get the girls you want. Just follow my advice and you will be a magnet. But always remember, you are the prize. So be confident when you talk to girls. They get nervous just like we do. So relax, because you are not alone. And if you get rejected, move on to the next. Every guy faces rejection. Dating and women are a numbers game. The more girls you talk to, the better your chances of success will be. I hope this helps.

Warrior74

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Kinda creepy looking to be honest. Stalker material going down. Look at his eyes.

tony-montana

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Warrior74 said:
Kinda creepy looking to be honest. Stalker material going down. Look at his eyes.
LOL!

umm so anyway.. where the fuk is this guy?

Lexie

Don Juan
Reaction score
Juan_Man said:
1. I know you like your moustache but it really NEEDS TO GO. A 23-year-old does not need a mustache.

2. I also think you should get a haircut. Your hairstyle and sideburns make you look as though you are a part of the 1960s era. Step into the 21st century. Get your hair cut LOW. Not bald but LOW, like this photo below for example:

3. Wear some casual clothes. Regular T-shirts, light and navy blue jeans, and some short sleeved collar shirts.
As a female, I agree %100 with this advice. The first two are a MUST. You are not unattractive, it is all about style here. Just these three changes (which don't even require a lot of effort) will make a big difference. And think about it, most girls don't enjoy kissing hairy lips. My guess is, you're just not used to seeing yourself without a mustache, but it probably looks fine.

For clothes, go to Gap. You really can't go wrong, as their clothes are very basic and work on everyone. Don't tuck in your shirts ;)

Please keep us updated!

And your cat is adorable!! :p

daygameguy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
you need to get some sideburns and get a short hair cut. Go to the gym everyday.

sprint

Don Juan
Reaction score
stop replying.

this is obviously a troll or a joke. the guy in the picture looks like a loser so stop saying he's attractive. The person who posted this wanted to see what people on here would say and he's getting a good laugh i bet.

besides he hasn't replied once and probably joined the day he made this thread.

suavesuave

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
u are not unattractive. you look funny.