Player_Supreme

Reaction score
Originally posted by bugsquish
lol the "oohs" stop here *****. Yo momma so slutty that I could've been your daddy, but the guy in line behind me had the correct change.
Oh yeah? Well at least my momma has guys paying her, not the other way around.

(ooohh!)

But it's really not your Momma's fault that she's an eyesore! Ima take you back to the old school son

Yo momma's so ugly that when she tried to compete in an Ugly Contest, they told her "Sorry, no professionals!"

(OOOOOOOHHHHHH!!) :eek:

Reaction score
Originally posted by bugsquish
Jeeeeesus. Not getting into a flame war here, but from a purely unbiased vantage point, let me pour some water on those flames...

Starman, why do you care so much about what P_S says? It seems like every thread where he is having a discussion is degenerated to this level on your arrival. So why bother? To be honest - and again in a non-biased and non-flaming way - your posts aren't that productive. And not that funny either when they just hijack entire threads of their original topic. Why not try to be constructive? Or at least less offensive. Or post on another thread. As my mamma always said, "If you got nothing good to say..."

Player_Supreme, someone else has a point here. Aren't you a little old to be getting into pathetic little flame wars? If someone's pissing you off just ignore it. There are other people who benefit from a topic staying on topic. As my mamma always said, "If you ignore it..."

Yeah, you got valid points. but you forgot I love this shyt. And you need to meet some old black men if you want real attitude.

I don't allow myself to be pulled off topic....I leap off topic to enjoy a good rousting or two.

As far as someone else having a point. I don't flame on that. But when their point is to talk shyt to me then I have a problem with that. I keep my mouth shut until someone wants to start somethin.

You can't get men in a room and not have a few ego fights break out and the bigger the ego's as starkreep and I have the more the fights....

That is why this board needs a rant section where we can go and do ya momma jokes like above or rant about someone. I would then never be in a flame war. cause I would never go there, but the person who has a problem with me stealing attention could rant all they wanted too.

Also I don't get mad at the fools who want to flame me. They give me the pleasure of eating them up with logic.

Finally, yes I should no better at my age...NOT...age has nothing to do with how you act when someone attacks you. Look at history. The better fighters got to live to a ripe age. I didn't get to my age by being stupid and weak.

It's a male testorone thing bruh...the more you have.....you know.

bugsquish

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ooh? OOOH? Stop squealin like a b!tch, B!TCH! :D

Yea my mom's pretty ugly. But yours so ugly that when she sits in the sand on the beach, cats try to bury her. :D

Okay fun's over. Have your thread back guys.

bugsquish

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Player_Supreme
Yeah, you got valid points. but you forgot I love this shyt. And you need to meet some old black men if you want real attitude.

I don't allow myself to be pulled off topic....I leap off topic to enjoy a good rousting or two.

As far as someone else having a point. I don't flame on that. But when their point is to talk shyt to me then I have a problem with that. I keep my mouth shut until someone wants to start somethin.

You can't get men in a room and not have a few ego fights break out and the bigger the ego's as starkreep and I have the more the fights....

That is why this board needs a rant section where we can go and do ya momma jokes like above or rant about someone. I would then never be in a flame war. cause I would never go there, but the person who has a problem with me stealing attention could rant all they wanted too.

Also I don't get mad at the fools who want to flame me. They give me the pleasure of eating them up with logic.

Finally, yes I should no better at my age...NOT...age has nothing to do with how you act when someone attacks you. Look at history. The better fighters got to live to a ripe age. I didn't get to my age by being stupid and weak.

It's a male testorone thing bruh...the more you have.....you know.
Rant section? Hmmm. Rant section and bragging section. You got some damn good ideas for this site :)