Played me to my senses.

Pogba

Don Juan
Reaction score
After I broke up with her , she found a new man within a month & i can't lie that made me make a panic move. I started to try and get back together again , I didn't reach out but she always called me and msgs , we even slept together twice while she was with this man.

Anyways from the first time we had sex , every feeling I had for her started to disappear ; I started questioning if she can do this then she most likely did while with me :crackup: So I stepped back a little and she kept reaching out ...one day she called me like 6 times in the morning then left 5 messages for us to hang out ...I was busy so I got back to her in the evening.
Now the most ****ed up things happened , she deleted her msgs she sent and left what I sent to her so it looked like I was begging her to hang out.:crackup: Funny thing is one of her friends posted it on twitter and I found out , with the caption " they always come back when you can give two ****s "

Woow that night I was FURIOUS , but I went to the gym to cool off. When I got home , I deleted and blocked her from everything. Added her to my auto reject list which basically blocks calls automatically. Anyways for this week I got like 10 calls from unknown numbers then tonight , 2 of her friends started to like my pictures on Facebook. Later on at night she msgs me " hey how are you doing "

Currently fighting the urge to slam everything on her face and tell her to never even attempt to dial my number but another side just says to leave it and kill her with silence.
I know , I made chump decisions ..finally figured out it was a game for her all along.
Beware guys , sometimes you think you are doing the playing but she already started her own games. Thankfully I'm not invested in her and have other plates on my hands.

Bingo-Player

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yea i know where your coming from been caught out many a time where i thought i was firmly in control with a woman and ended up being a pawn in the grand scheme of things

Women are so clever they are light years ahead of men in manipulation
be on your guard always

p.s

Resist that urge to bite and call her out, a weaker man would...... silence is your greatest weapon against a woman in the wrong they cannot stand that instant withdrawal of attention especially when they know they are too blame it’s like taking heroin away from an addict

When you simply walk away she kows Her illusion has crumbled , she knows you have seen her for what she really is and theres nothing she can do to change that

Its something you can bet your last dollar she will never forget regardless of how happy she portrays herself to be to the world take solice in this

mikey2012

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ah the silent revenge is the best. When they are 60 and menopause has taken its toll... you be laughing

hockeyfreak79

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Well NO sh*t Sherlock.....AWALT

You're young & you will probably do it again. Hopefully you wrapped it up.. go get TESTED!!

Pogba

Don Juan
Reaction score
Thanks fellas , I simply ignored the message and deleted it.
Lesson learned , experience to pass on.