Plate texted me this morning...

Aesthetix29

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
She texted me this morning saying 'Feeling Poorly xxx' obviously she was drinking last night last and is feeling a tad rough this morning so do you think this message was a 'come look after me invite' ??

archon8692

Don Juan
Reaction score
Maybe. Maybe just wants attention.

If she's really sick you'll go take care of her but likely get no sex.

Aesthetix29

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Well I'm not for that, I messaged her back but had no reply... Oh well maybe she's an attention ***** ... It's one of those girls I just can't figure out, think I might just have too ask her out right what she wants friends or more ... What do you think?

archon8692

Don Juan
Reaction score
What age is she? Are you having sex with her?

Her no reply indicates attention. They put bait in front of us and we take it...and they lose respect.

Aesthetix29

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
She's 21 and I've had sex a few times with her but not for the last month as we haven't really seen each other but keep in contact via phone or text... I replied

" Good, glad you had fun :) now get that cleaning done ... Or do I need too crack the whip mrs Ha! X"

I think she's been a sleep not ignoring me... Can't figure out if we're just friends or more now ... Have I been friend zoned? The thing is when we were seeing each other her ex caught wind that we were seeing each other and went mad couldn't handle it ... So just been laying low... They've also got a 1 year old together it was her 1st birthday yesterday hence her feeling a bit ropey today. Don't know how too approach this, I know she's interested as she always keeps in touch and likes all my social media statuses etc... Is she waiting for me to make a move or what... I'm at a loss guys

archon8692

Don Juan
Reaction score
Aesthetix29 said:
She's 21 and I've had sex a few times with her but not for the last month as we haven't really seen each other but keep in contact via phone or text... I replied

" Good, glad you had fun :) now get that cleaning done ... Or do I need too crack the whip mrs ���� Ha! X"

I think she's been a sleep not ignoring me... Can't figure out if we're just friends or more now ... Have I been friend zoned? The thing is when we were seeing each other her ex caught wind that we were seeing each other and went mad couldn't handle it ... So just been laying low... They've also got a 1 year old together it was her 1st birthday yesterday hence her feeling a bit ropey today. Don't know how too approach this, I know she's interested as she always keeps in touch and likes all my social media statuses etc... Is she waiting for me to make a move or what... I'm at a loss guys
When you have plates...you don't worry about any one particular girl.

You're reading way too much into her texting. If she replies...you could always ask her out in a few days and see what she says.

The ex sounds like a plate for her too. Girls always have more plates.

El Payaso

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Sounds like she was just checking to see if she had you hooked considering she hasn't seen you in a month.

Aesthetix29

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
We also had a long chat on the phone on Friday night 2brs I think... What would be the best course of action too get her interested again ... NC?

Infern0

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Aesthetix29 said:
We also had a long chat on the phone on Friday night 2brs I think... What would be the best course of action too get her interested again ... NC?
Bad move.

Just put her into backup mode, keep on with other girls, forget about her but next time she contacts you try to set up a date. If she declines just say cool call me when you have more free time then go on

You just communicate in a non-jerk way that you aren't keen to waste your time.

Aesthetix29

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Okay so I'll just go NC then shall I... Although I have too call round here this week to drop some of her stuff off... Personally I think she likes me, might just ask her out right at least I'll know where I stand hey?

Aesthetix29

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Okay so she texted me back yesterday saying

"Hahaa lmfao so funny u for got to txt back no whip needed so harsh God "

To which I ignored then at 9pm last night she tried phoning me which I ignored also... And it's now 10.40am and she's just texted me saying

"Ignorant ****, you like"

Is this good or bad ? Should I keep ignoring ?

Suspens

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
She is starting to feel powerless, good job. Keep ignoring this attention-hoe hoe ho. So far there is no "come over and pound me" context in her BS texts.

Aesthetix29

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Well I want the ball back in my court ... So may just ignore her for a while longer.