Plate Mentioning Another Guy

origin138

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
speed dawg said:
Next time she brings him up: "Jimbo said I was so pretty today" You, "Great, I found a quarter"...then continue to game her.
I lol'd.

Thanks for the redirection and helping me stay the course and maintain perspective on this one, gents.

BMX

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Two weeks ago I met a girl and took her out for drinks. Beginning of last week we meet up at her place and she lets slip while we're fvcking that she was originally going to tell me to text her in six months to see if she'd be down for an LTR by then because she currently is not wanting a new LTR. She then told me that she "wanted to save me for later because you're smart unlike most guys and are quality material. I just want to fvck for now." We banged for three days last week.

She mentioned another guy that she wants to have booty calls with whenever he comes into town and if I would be cool with her having multiple fvckbuddy's. I told her whatever. She also mentioned that she cheated on her only ex-husband once due to distance and emotions (red flag!!). Said that she's interested in traveling with me when I embark on my new career, which would largely be impossibly BTW since boats, helicopters and some of these foreign countries won't permit me to have her around...I've been cheated on plenty enough in the past.

Fast forward to this past Friday. I see her at the bar where I'm chilling with buds of mine and I called it since she told me she felt sick all day with a cold (LOL). She ignores me for the most part in the bar and the day before. I told my buds I felt ill and was going home, caffeine tabs, diet drinks and then hard liquor at the bar hit me hard. I left at 1AM and at 2 I get this text from her: "Did you make it home okay? You seemed a bit fvcked up.."

I never responded to it since then. Followed my gut on this one and am ditching her for now. What do you think OP?

donking

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
wish there were a way to do multiple women who were only doing it with you

georgetheman

Don Juan
Reaction score
origin138 said:
Recently, she has been mentioning a male co-worker quite often. She usually mentions him when talking about her work day, and it's always in very neutral terms. The only remark she made that caught my attention and clued me in that there might be something more was "he is uplifting", meaning that he's positive and encouraging when she's frustrated.

I know from experience that hearing other dudes mentioned is a sign of cheating/hypergamous behavior waiting to happen, or that princess is in another castle.

Thanks.
I wouldnt rule her out quite just yet if this is all that she has done.

vatoloco

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
origin138 said:
I've been seeing this HB7 for the past month
All this after only a month!? The oneitis was getting the better of you.

Good thing you're back on the straight and narrow.