Plans for the weekend

we all eat food

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Ok so this weekend I have nothing planned, so how do i make plans. Remeber i dont contact to a lot of kids outside of school aight.

we all eat food

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Ok basically im trying as hard as i can to become more outgoing, so im starting this weekend to actually not just sit on my ass all day and go out and do stuff. But i dont know how to actually intiate stuff like this. I know it may sound a bit silly, but im being 100 % serious.

Wolve

Don Juan
Reaction score
Just ask people what's up and that you want to chill. They don't have to be your ideal friends or whatever, just enough so that you get along with them. I know a lot of kids I mess around with in school, but don't hang out with outside of it. Then I have guys who are slightly annoying, but they're there for me so what can I say.

DaKidS3

Don Juan
Reaction score
Ask people around, "yo, where da party at?"!!!

familyguyfan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by DaKidS3
Well, don't say that. Unless people already like you and know you as a jokester they're gonna think you're weird if you say that. But right idea.

If you in fact don't get someone to hang out with from school, still don't just sit on your ass. Go out and do stuff. Go up to the mall and get some food and shop, try and meet some people. Maybe go to a local park or something and try and get a pick-up game of football or basketball going. It's more difficult to do so, but you can make friends outside of school too.

Çloud¤$trider

Don Juan
Reaction score
That is retarded! Here is the kind of response your goin to get
" Get the fvck away you loser!"
ALot of people is hostile especialy if they dont know you or not comfortable around you.

Holland

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
step one: make friends
step two: they will ask you if you want to go out with them

Simple as that.

LeMac

Don Juan
Reaction score
Well, I would recommend starting with any friends you have. You might found out that they have stuff going on but didn't think to invite you (I notice that most people tend to 'forget' about me unless I happen to call them up and ask them what's going on).

Otherwise...you really just have to make new friends. Go to a party or two and meet some more people, become acquantices with the partygoers at your school and get their phone numbers. Friday, Saturday night give them a ring and they'll usually have something they know about.

I think the key is to make yourself more noticeable, and have people WANT you to be aroudn (then they'll seek you out). So, if you go to a party, dont' act a fool, but have fun and try to do something memorable (something funny). But there's a fine line between trying to hard, and just naturally doing something funny that people can be like "[your name] did that, you guys remember?!".

Good luck.

Rad

Don Juan
Reaction score
You don't even need to ask, word about parties get around so quick, you could just show up. Thats what I do.

Unless it's a small party, no one is gonna give rats behind if you and your friends show up.

DJ4Real

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Make something out of nothing. Call up your homies, ask em' if they wanna chill.

If you have hobbies, finding a place to hang out shouldn't be hard...