Plan to emotionally shock and control a woman

Atom Smasher

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
PlayerUntilDeath said:
OK, thanks Moderator, FYI, if this by AS is about me, unfortunately to have to get off the topic of other comments, (is this a run-on sentence or hopefully it's acceptable for a sentence), aside from posting a quick message on a forum, a reason why I kindly didn't type in paragraphs is what I previously thought was being RESPECTFUL because I didn't want to take up the entire screen with just a quick comment because after typing into this smaller box I didn't know how much of the screen it would end up taking up. To a regular person if they did not like that something was not typed on a forum in neat paragraphs it would seem like they would not have to waste their time even trying to read it then. I don't think the real issue is paragraphs though as I figured my spelling is above average from many incorrectly typed words I've read on a bunch of other posts before, but I will try to get better at typing in paragraphs. So if this is the Moderator's site, sorry my typing is not good enough, and to think in school I got mostly A's too, so this is enlightening to me that I am being taught how to type better. I think in this paragraph I am typing better, so it appears that I have improved fastly (is that a word, I'm the dude who brought fastly back). Respectfully in a happy tone, Thanks again for helping me, and Peace out to the Mods and other posters on SS. Good day.

Paragraph 2 (I'm a fast learner, in part thanks to my awesome education here on SS). In this case it did not sound overly pushy so, I would not have done an expensive dinner, but I probably still would have gone out for drinks and maybe also do something fun (like bowling, dancing, pool, music, etc) because I even like to have "regular" fun when I go out with women too.
LOL, I'm not sure if you're being facetious or serious, but by way of explanation, it really is very difficult to read long run-on paragraphs. I always avoid reading them, and I have seen others complain about them, too.

The takeaway here is that short paragraphs invite people to easily read and digest your points, and that's what it's all about... presenting your communication in an easily digestable format in order to make sure it's read by your peers.

Zarky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ok sorry I haven't gotten back, turns out I didn't need to do all that. About 3 hours before the time set for the "date," she texted and said she was having a big lunch and only wanted to go out locally for a drink (I had figured she wanted some big dinner, etc). I thought that wasn't such a big deal so I didn't have to put my plan into action.

So we went out for drinks then banged it out again. We slept in super late on Saturday, and I had a concert to go to with another chick so I just went from one chick's place to the next chick's and didn't have time to post here.

Fun concert. This morning the second chick gave me a key to her door so now I have 3 different keys to 3 different chicks' doors LOL.

Thanks for the input guys, even the white knights'. I'm kind of glad I didn't have to do all that, since it was risky and kind of a d*ck move. I only make d*ck moves when absolutely necessary. I'm not morally against them, but they can be risky and induce drama which can open other doors which should remain closed as long as possible. D*ck moves can make chicks fall for you when otherwise they'd stay calm and in control.

Since this new chick is one of my STRs though, now I have to find another reason to drop her :(

sassygirlie89

Don Juan
Reaction score
You are still a d*ck!!! This guy that I have seen twice and who I banged twice is turning out to be an a**hole just like you.

I bet your not even that good looking you just think you are. Stupid men with big egos, get over yourself, you actually think your brad pitt or something.

marmel75

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
sassygirlie89 said:
And what do you mean by that exactly, I am just curious lol :p
Think Big Bad Wolf in Little Red Riding Hood....

pipe007

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Seriously guys? trying the whole ****y and Funny thing confidence/ alpha B.S on a sosuave forum member?

lol ughhhh!!!!

SamTheHobit

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
pipe007 said:
Seriously guys? trying the whole ****y and Funny thing confidence/ alpha B.S on a sosuave forum member?

lol ughhhh!!!!
QFT

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I totally agree on mindfvck and dry ego b1tches who play mind games, who want all but give nothing not even acknowledging other people.

But this girls seems a good girl to deal with, she is giving herself to you and asks back only part of your time, this is what it supposed to be.
You take care of her as a person and she takes care of you as a man, I find senseless and wrong to do what you are doing plus as Cordon said you simply contribute to make the dating world crappier for others.

What you are trying to do is manipulate a client who is already offering for your merchandise the right amount of money.

cablecow15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
White knights ...... white knights every where ...

cordoncordon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
cablecow15 said:
White knights ...... white knights every where ...
You are just saying that because it's the "cool" thing to say right now. You don't even know what it means. I am really am getting exasperated at the number of guys on here who think being C & F means being an azz to someone just to hurt them. That is so far above and beyond to be extreme. Since when did it become the norm and cool to fawk with a person just because you can? I know that low class citizens with no life do that on the streets while in gangs and such, but fine, reputable, upstanding people? That's an ok thing to do now?

To WK means to go out of your way to supplicate to a girl, to be extra nice, all in the hopes it will get you some play. It does not mean being a total d!ckhead and sadistic azz just because you can. This site is supposed to be about bettering yourself as a person, as a man, as a human being. By being as honorable, as manly, as noble as you can be. It is about furthering your career. Your family life. Your hobbies. Basically it is about being the best person you can be. If you think that means going out of your way to hurt a person who has done nothing but try to please you, as this girl in the OP appears to be doing, just for the hell of it-just to be mean, then you have a very sorry, depressive, empty excuse for a life.

flashpoint

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
cordoncordon said:
guys on here who think being C & F means being an azz to someone just to hurt them. That is so far above and beyond to be extreme.
so a smack in her face while laughing about it doesnt count? how i am supposed to maintain my alphaframe then?

CostaDeSol

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Zarky said:
I believe I need to stand her up because that will put her into an emotional state, which will allow me to influence her more effectively
You know you have WAY TOO much time on your hands when you are actually giving deep thought in to how you want to hurt some one just because your bored.

My advice: busy your self with something productive

Purefilth

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Zarky said:

Since this new chick is one of my STRs though, now I have to find another reason to drop her :(
you give me chuckles bro:crackup:

Zarky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
careful there sassygirlie, i'm not always as nice as you think ;)
Well this thread has officially turned to crap ;)

What you are trying to do is manipulate a client who is already offering for your merchandise the right amount of money.
Umm.. who are you to tell me what the "right amount of money" is? I believed she was going to "lower her price," to use your analogy, and I wanted to nip that sh*t in the bud.

I actually know a guy just like that. Could be a male psychopathy/ empathy deficit or just a personality type.
"Dark Triad" :D

By being as honorable, as manly, as noble as you can be. It is about furthering your career. Your family life. Your hobbies. Basically it is about being the best person you can be.
Bla bla bla

You know you have WAY TOO much time on your hands when you are actually giving deep thought in to how you want to hurt some one just because your bored.
Maybe you consider what I was planning to do meaningless and sadistic. But I never "hurt" women without a plan (and it's debatable whether inducing drama into a relationship is "hurting" them). That you didn't see the plan says more about you than me.

you give me chuckles bro

sassygirlie89

Don Juan
Reaction score
Why has it turned to crap?? :eek:

By the way you are still a d*ck

And yes need we keep reminding you that yes you are sadistic and a right creep..

But good luck with whatever you are doing anyway, you seem to be enjoying it :)

Note to self: Never decide to plan a holiday to Southern California

P

perseverance

I don't get why any normal thinking person would want to go out of their way to deliberately hurt or anger someone. Do people actually get off on this nonsense?

georgie24

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
sassygirlie89 said:
Why has it turned to crap?? :eek:

By the way you are still a d*ck

And yes need we keep reminding you that yes you are sadistic and a right creep..

But good luck with whatever you are doing anyway, you seem to be enjoying it :)

Note to self: Never decide to plan a holiday to Southern California

who else besides a BUTCH would jump into a male discussion expecting to be taken seriously

i bet u have on a plaid button up with lee jeans lol