Plan My Next Move (Part 2: The Diary)

CORVETTE06

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Ok this is a continuation of my previous threads. I decided to post everything on this website before I actually do anything in real life.

So far all of the help you guys have given me has been successful.

Incase you haven't read my earlier posts here is what you need to know:
I've been chilling with a girl who showed many IOI's. She seems interested, but I failed to make a move on her the last time we hung out. She threw me hints, but I chose not to make a move.

What should my next move be? I am thinking I should get her s/n so I can talk to her on AIM but I dont know how to go about getting her s/n without looking like a stalker.

When should I ask her to chill again. The last time i hung out with her was this weekend.

KarmaSutra

Banned
Reaction score
Padron Reserve maduro in hand while finishing my b
I can't tell you what to do but I can definitely tell you what NOT to do.

Do not get her fvcking sn to talk to her on AIM. If you do you're no different than being her fvcking girlfriend. If you want a woman to become attracted to you you need to be with her so she can feed off of your personality.

Hiding behind an IM window chatting away about nothing is worse then masturbation.

k201

Don Juan
Reaction score
I agree, I try to stay away from getting SN's to chat for numerous reasons...1 being that if she is not seeing you, then its getting little to nothing accomplished. 2ndly...When you are talking to girls online (that your not friendly with), it could turn into a VERY awkward conversation quickly....either it becomes awkward or you both stop talking...neither is good.

CORVETTE06

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Ok, i won't ask her for her s/n...

She is going to be around until Thursday, then she is going home for a week.

Should i see her before she goes home? When should I call her? (if i should). Or Should i just wait until she comes back at the end of the month

CORVETTE06

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
i would like to make a move today or tomorrow. anymore suggestions?

tsmith2334

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Just bite the bullet and call. You were timid and didn't show enough interest last time, so show some interest and confidence today.