Plan for the year

Cloud-uk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I want to get a bit of a discussion going of here, but I have my own little agenda :rolleyes:. Anyway, how many of you have decided what you are going to do with this year?

If not, how the hell do you expect to accomplish anything without a plan?

We're not just talking about what you are going to get upto next week, but what you are going to get done RIGHT UP TO JAN 1ST 2006.

Anyone, start, plan or no plan? Let's be honest here... I know I sure as hell don't.

...yet.

InsidiousNstinct

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Somewhere between the cities of Lost and Found
You got a good idea here but I feel as though new year plans are about as superficial as the whole bf/gf thing.

You should be trying to improve your life everyday....but hey if making a new plan for the new year is what gets you going then do it. Whatever it is that motovates you....

My biggest goal at the moment is getting a vehicle and a job and to also become better with numbers and letters...aka math.

Keepin it offical like a referee with a whistle -Snoop-

Cloud-uk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm not talking about ny's resolutions, I'm talking about a plan. Your plan, over the next 365 days, is to get a job and a car.

Actually I'm sure that's a lie, I bet you want to accomplish that over the next month or two. But this is what I feel is wrong. People have no sence of time, and so they end up doing nothing. Only thinking in terms of days, weeks, not seeing the bigger scale of it all.

Anyone else?

Disconnect

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Right on. I want to get my license, a car, and go to University. Also, will work on my body to further improve it. Planning to play more sports this year. Trying out new things: always wanted to try mountain biking :)

assassin

Don Juan
Reaction score
I got my license, a car, insurance. Set up a job interview. I'm not wasting any time. My goal for January is to hook up with this hb8 i've been taking a different approach to. Make that my goal for the week. After that I'm planning leaving the two bands im in and starting up a new one with people that are actually motivated. By summer I plan to play some shows which will lead to more chicks, more music more of what I enjoy. I have also made a resolution that I wont waste a single weekend sitting around doing nothing this year. So far I've stuck to it and it's been the best two weekends I've had in a while. Anyways, I'm ranting so peace.